Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits (6725 Views)

Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues / Soak Ginger,turmeric,garlic And Cloves To Get These Health Benefits / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Although Contemporary drugs always come with side effects, this is a norm, herbal drugs also come with side effects at times but it occurs mostly by abuse of those drugs.

Today I’m going to be teaching you how to soak pawpaw and bitter leaf in hot water to get these health benefits, please read carefully and follow me keenly so you can make the best herbal therapy.

Pawpaw and bitter leaf are a well know plants so I won’t be diving into those plants but if you have any questions please leave a comment, I would attend to them.

But read carefully let me talk a little about the pawpaw leaf. Pawpaw leaf juice is very healthy and it has extraordinary health and skin benefits.

Pawpaw leaf is abundant in enzymes like papain and chymopapain, these enzymes aid digestion, prevent bloating, and many other digestive disorders. It also contains an alkaloid compound called karpas, which helps to combat dandruff and baldness.

Pawpaw leaves contain high amounts of vitamins i.e. A, C, E, K and B, and also minerals like calcium, magnesium, sodium, magnesium, and iron.

How to prepare

Get about 5 pawpaw leaves and 10 bitter leaves, wash them with.... Countinue READing HEre https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=454

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin wink wink
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2020
wink
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
tongue
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
angry angry
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by tmonaco(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by Pardubice: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thunder fire u op
Re: Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits by Restautomaton1: 8:16am On Feb 27
It's obvious that you only mention the leaves combo but health benefits not mentioned.... irrelevant stories be specific writer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cleanse Your Blood Naturally / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k / I Pee A Lot. Is It Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.