Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues (11263 Views)

Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits / Boil 3 Slices Of Mango Leaf With Onion And Drink 2 Times Daily To Treat These Di / How Do I Treat These At The Back Of My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by hmonaco(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Good day to you all. Today I will be sharing with you on the health benefits you can just by drinking boiled moringa leaf and awolowo/akintola leaf together. This secret has been hidden from us until i discovered about it.

So i want to be sharing some little light about these plants, the reason why the moringa leaf and awolowo leaf important.

moringa leaf

The moringa leaf has been called miracle tree, because almost everything about the moringa tree is useful. It has been discovered that it can 300 diseases in india. The moringa leaf has been scientificallyproven that it contains more vitamins than orange, yoghurt. It has antioxidant properties.

The moringa leaf does have any side effects known .

Awolowo leaf Also Akintola leaf

Awolowo leaf aslo called akintola leaf is invasive and it is sometimes be classified as a grass because of the rate at which it grows.

The awolowo leaf can grow more than 3cm per day in favourable conditions (a potential threat to our crops).

It is has a botanical name known as Chromolaena odorata.

The leaf has been widely used because of its wound healing properties, it has also possess anticancer, antidiabetic, anti-hepatotoxic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.

How to prepare here https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=1565

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by kpas4kpas: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2020
That's great!
I use to take them separately until now I discovered it be taken together.
Thanks
Re: Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by hmonaco(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by hmonaco(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by uginya(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Very amazing, I think I'll make a trial on the leaf...
Re: Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by Freelane33(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
That second leaf is not akintola . It’s called eyin olobe ......
Re: Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues by Babakolanut(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Pls how to prepare and the dosage? Whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

The Strike Continues As FG Threatens No Work No Pay For Doctors / 26 Soldiers Test Positive For COVID-19 As Army Fumigates Headquarters / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.