Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days (64294 Views)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Solar-powered Tricycle Reportedly Built By Nigerian Man In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

I'm not a village thinker like u...u need to travel out...visit places.
Nigeria cannot afford to start at that type of incipient stage again because it will never be useful for humanity...no progress will be done.

Many Nigerians are now producing Nigerian made tricycles but not like incipient stage you are referring to..which made people to patronize it.

Modern incipient stage shouldn't be like 1900 at all but at least year 2000.

We now have Nigerian made cars...but we didn't start from any foolish insapient stage to actualize it

You still don't get it. This project was done with only an angle grinder and a welding machine. I doubt if you even know what an angle grinder is.

You compare this with Nigerian made cars, well go and ask Innoson how much it cost him to equip his factory - in billions of naira. But this guy with angle grinder and welding machine worth not upto N80,000 came up with this. What will happen when he is supported with funds to equip his workshop?

Abeg show us any incipient stage you have ever achieved in your whole life and let's compare it with this.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

You guys should stop celebrating mediocrity, I moved on from building amplifiers along time ago, not because of funding, a lot of people still build slave and mixers because when there is a fault it is easier to identify. I moved on because I was young and misguided, I changed environment and the market was no mire there.

Any serious technical school should have it's students doing this, we had metal works, applied electricity and basic electronics back then, go to instructables and see what little children are doing, you will be ashamed because this is just metalwork and gathering of basic electronics components will you be comfortable entering this if it enters into a puddle of water.
And yes he can't build the components from scratch.

I said wake me up when we can make a squirrel cage motor, from there we can talk.

I said wake me up when we can make a squirrel cage motor, from there we can talk

Lazy Nigerian youth! Rather than stay awake, burn midnight candles to develop a squirrel cage motor, you prefer to sleep. Buhari was right!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Mraphel: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2020
007Power:

You still don't get it. This project was done with only an angle grinder and a welding machine. I doubt if you even know what an angle grinder is.

You compare this with Nigerian made cars, well go and ask Innoson how much it cost him to equip his factory - in billions of naira. But this guy with angle grinder and welding machine worth not upto N80,000 came up with this. What will happen when he is supported with funds to equip his workshop?

Abeg show us any incipient stage you have ever achieved in your whole life and let's compare it with this.
Have told you there are Nigerian made tricycles here they ain't like this incipient tricycle.
Better brain has done better.

Have used tricycles before, I don't need a suit sayer to tell me that's rubbish.

A software will design a tricycle for you in matters of hours and the real model will be actualized if he has funds.

However this one cannot walk at all
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Have told you there are Nigerian made tricycles here they ain't like this incipient tricycle.
Better brain has done better.

Have used tricycles before, I don't need a suit sayer to tell me that's rubbish.

A software will design a tricycle for you in matters of hours and the real model will be actualized if he has funds.

No investor is foolish enough to invest in a computer graphic! He needs to SEE a practical model before committing his money. People like you build castles in the air - tons of computer simulation, yet no tangible proof to show what you can do.

Go and hug transformer after seeing the video in the link below because the tricycle can Waka!

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/anthony-okafor-529878b7_in-motion-a-dream-come-true-activity-6672105939056902144-p38A
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Kazymavee: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2020
This are the kind of innovation we should encourage here
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Starmario(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

We don't need this type of brain. We need a superior brain.

Millions of Nigeria can develop things better than this

At least you are showing superiority in stupidity....

We don't need you here bro.......

Because it's obvious you lack everything to make a reasonable asset
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Jessepaid(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:
Lets stop celebrating mediocrity, This thing is too poor to be on the road. A software computer design will give better insight

Since 1960, when will Nigerians learn to build something viable and useful to us.
We cannot afford to continue this way..

Tueh!!

Go and meet with your state governor..Buhari will not fund this type of shallow project from a fully grown adult.
He rather ask China to teach Nigerians how to developed tested and trusted ones.
Nigeria....a country where everybody Is a judge, a critique, a supervisor etc...yet we are all on the ground.. because we criticize more then we appraise
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Mypeople2(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:
Lets stop celebrating mediocrity, This thing is too poor to be on the road. A software computer design will give better insight

Since 1960, when will Nigerians learn to build something viable and useful to us.

Tueh!!

Go and meet with your state governor..Buhari will not fund this type of shallow project from a fully grown adult.
He rather ask China to teach Nigerians how to developed tested and trusted ones.
Talk is cheap! Tell us what you have done, let us Google it.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Mraphel: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2020
007Power:

No investor is foolish enough to invest in a computer graphic! He needs to SEE a practical model before committing his money. People like you build castles in the air - tons of computer simulation, yet no tangible proof to show what you can do.

Go and hug transformer after seeing the video in the link below because the tricycle can Waka!

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/anthony-okafor-529878b7_in-motion-a-dream-come-true-activity-6672105939056902144-p38A
Incipient stage is not a practical model in this modern time.

You villagers will not cease to amuse me...your brothers in the west will not sink down low to your level because of their exposure.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by FireKing: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Please learn how to talk when you see someone trying to be useful to society encourage them before you make corrections in a good way OK
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Amorprincesa24: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2020
What have you built? Tueh!!!!!!!
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Incipient stage is not a practical model in this modern time.

You villagers will not cease to amuse me...your brothers in the west will not sink down low to your level because of their exposure.

You villagers will not cease to amuse me...your brothers in the west will not sink down low to your level because of their exposure

Now I see where you are coming from. You can't bear our ingenuity from the east? Am sure you are among those shouting against inequality in America.

Now a take a good look at the mirror and see the monster you are becoming!
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Koko1119: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Una don see again i take GOD beg una no go vote old person again make don pass 50yrs dem go fit think and make life beta for us since we no fit reach dere.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by coolcentbigman(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

The funny thing is that if this white men see someone like this in Africa with an innovative like this, they come for them immediately.

Do you really have ideas of how many blacks the whites takes overseas with their family just to explore their gifts and talents.

Nigeria is blessed with so many Brains both in Science and Art Field but our government will never empower such people with funds because to them; they are bad market... We all saw the boy that developed a generator that operates with water and the government promised to improve his project and up still this moment nothing has been heard about him...to they the guy na bad market.

Honestly I was not surprised when I saw your comment, people like you always discourage people from success, do you know how many mistakes those Chinese made before being where they are today but they had all the support from their government who even shut all the borders to stop all importation and improve creativity in the country...
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by hero2000: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Great development! It looks small but great things start small.

Kudos Bro!

Meanwhile are you interested in learning to code?

Join Comeriver Coding Club

100% online.

Distance is no barrier.

Requirements

* Computer Device (Phones or Tablets too will do)
* Internet Connection

Registration is on http://www.ayoo.la/tech-mentorship

For more information, chat or call 08098434376.

Thank you.

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by themes009(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

How many spoons or biros has your family produce?? Nigeria's should start using condoms so that we will stop producing kids like this one
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by iamdyoung: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Someone called this tin trash and not road worthy, I bet if this was done by a Chinese man he would highly commend it.

Change how you think
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by richeeyo(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

Very few people would reason well with this, this like producing bow and arrow in the Missile age

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2020
007Power:

I said wake me up when we can make a squirrel cage motor, from there we can talk

Lazy Nigerian youth! Rather than stay awake, burn midnight candles to develop a squirrel cage motor, you prefer to sleep. Buhari was right!
You know you guys assume too much, one of my earliest source of income was building transformers , with copper coil and iron lamination more than 15years ago, I have since moved on, my problem was not funding, my problem was bad advice and later lack of market, I might go back to electronics hobbyist in future, but for now, I got eyes on other things.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2020
richeeyo:

Very few people would reason well with this, this like producing bow and arrow in the Missile age

Abeg which part of Nigeria is in the missile age? The last time I checked we were still importing toothpicks! Mtchweeee
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Nehyooh(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
WOW!This is highly impressive.He is the kind of brains needed in this our failing country.The goverment should test his product and if deemed worthy,invest in him immediately. Lalasticlala,come and see the handwork of a Unizik Engineering graduate.
I pray oooo
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Sss2: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Creativity dey my country.

BTW
Design an attractive Ecover/paperback and also children's book illustration.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by bizzibodi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
He tried but to get funding he shld name her Buhari.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Samdeejay100(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

Human being Sha, this is the most ever bad comment I will read online, but why now, did the guy ever offend you without apologising, and the likes of you is the type that cannot even put a bottle cover in a matchbox and make it roll on the ground.... Not too good of you
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Samdeejay100(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Millions of Nigerians, thank God you didn't say million and one, because I didn't think you are one of them, or what have you done that we have celebrated on nairaland before... Sorry if I have offend....... Rome was not built in a day, we are not ready to start from scratch and that is we younger generation's major problem

Mraphel:

We don't need this type of brain. We need a superior brain.

Millions of Nigeria can develop things better than this
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Osobi32(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Not that he did not try his best to solve a problem. Go to developed countries and see how things are being done.
pls understand that even the developed countries started from somewhere. No one became perfect overnight, give the guy time and support and u will be amazed at what he will become
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Mraphel: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
richeeyo:

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Vicilo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

I wonder were ur brain is located, ur buttons? Talking abt funding and reproducing this, how many have u produced? Do u think with adequate support this will b d next produce. Go check if d first car produced by US I'd better than this.

Support doesn't mean reproduce this same quality in a commercial quantity, it could mean sending d young mab to d best automobile institution in d world for few years and back Nigeria may start producing d real car.

Envy and jealousy will destroy ur mind, pls appreciate people's small efforts and u will also be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This N600m 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Will Leave You Speechless (photos & Video) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) / Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.