Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

New Forums for Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Forums for Nairaland? (1078 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Nigeria Top 10 Forums / Visual Tutorials For Nairaland Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Forums for Nairaland? by casper(m): 4:09am On Jun 25, 2005
this is directed to seun but people could contribute:

seun pls could you make another room for buying and selling of goods and searching of goods.
but make strict rules that there should be no sought of advertisment concerning events and so on ONLY GOODS!!!
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2005
What sort of goods are you hoping to sell in the new room?
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by casper(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2005
anything from phone to cars to houses to computers E.T.C just name it ..............

Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by Greatpeter(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2005
Let there be a forum where members may inform others if there is a vacant post in their place of work for job opportunities. Let's make Nairalanders a big one family.
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by Pinky(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2005
Greatpeter:

Let there be a forum where members may inform others if there is a vacant post in their place of work for job opportunities. Let's make Nairalanders a big one family.
yes i totally agree with peter
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by mamba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2005
I have many things to sell so I'll be happy if the room is created.
a FS room
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by medube(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2005
I totally support the idea of a new room. Afterall a lot of us have stuff that we intend to upgrade or change or get rid off that may come in handy to others.
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by mamba(m): 5:16am On Jun 28, 2005
yeah! That's right,
Since we all friends on the forum and jist/chat, we'll get to sell things cheaper to each other.

e.g. i have 3 cars and other cool gadgets and Huge property for sale and I'm prepared to sell at giveaway price (20% lesser) to any interested forum member.
FS room should be created ASAP
Re: New Forums for Nairaland? by Seun(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2005
I've created a forum for vacancies but I'm not sure about the 'for sale' room idea. In most forums with for sale section what you discover is that only 2 or 3 people bother to post on the forum and I definitely don't like to add a forum that will remain virtually empty!

(1) (Reply)

A New Member / N49bn Bank Debtors: Senate Lists Banigo, Offor, Lafiaji, Others / Critical Thinking And Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.