Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. (3969 Views)

AMONG THE gods THERE Is NONE LIKE UNTO THEE O GOD. / O God, Arise And Change The Rules For My Sake. / Reviving Story ; "O God Make Me A Television" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME : O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation).
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
- For God to arise and move you forward by fire, is for God to break the chains of stagnation in your life. It is for God to remove every obstacles that needs to be removed on your way to canaan. And it is for God to do whatever it takes for you to get to your next level.
I pray that as you begin to pray these prayers, the God of Elijah shall arise and answer you by fire in Jesus name.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 27, July 3rd, 2020)
1) Every gate, shut against my education, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every gate, Shut against my labour and fruitfulness, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3) Every gate, shut against my marital bliss, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every gate, shut against the manifestation of by calling, open my fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Every gate, shut against my international connection and breakthrough, open by fire, in Jesus.
6) Every gate, shut against my peace, joy and sound mind, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) Every gate, shut against my life, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
cool O God arise and move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9) O God arise and heal us of this pandemic, in the name of Jesus.
10) O God arise and announce the Revival Hour Ministry, In the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by GospelAkede: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
GospelAkede:

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

May God announce you.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME : O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation).

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

- For God to arise and move you forward by fire, is for God to break the chains of stagnation in your life. It is for God to remove every obstacles that needs to be removed on your way to canaan. And it is for God to do whatever it takes for you to get to your next level.

I pray that as you begin to pray these prayers, the God of Elijah shall arise and answer you by fire in Jesus name.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 28, July 4th, 2020)

1) Every spiritual police, assigned to stop me, be arrested, in the name of Jesus.

2) Stoppers of my father's house, stoppers of my mother's house, I stop you, in the name of Jesus.

3) Satanic stopping agents, within and around me, be exposed, be disgraced, and be stopped, in the name of Jesus.

4) Demons of anxiety in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5) Garment of poverty, worn upon me, by reason of blood, I pull you off by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) As I have taken off the garment of poverty, I put on the garment of wealth, in the name of Jesus.

7) Let the hand of the wicked, risen against me, be withered, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 29, July 5th, 2020)

1) Powers extending my stay in Mount horeb, die, in the name of Jesus.

2) Anything in my life, extending my stay in horeb, die in the name of Jesus.

3) Foundational Powers, assigned to stop me from fulfilling destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4) I refuse to drink from the cup of sorrow this year, in the name of Jesus.

5) My head, hear the word of the lord, reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

6) Wherever my name has been mentioned for evil, Holy ghost fire, scatter them, in the name of Jesus.

7) Powers saying it is too early for me to make it in life, Powers saying it is too late for me to make it in life, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.

cool O God arise and move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

I pray that as you begin to pray these prayers, the God of Elijah shall arise and answer you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 30, July 6th, 2020)

Begin to praise God as you go into the last set of prayers in the programme.

1) Miracle that has never happened to anyone In my generation, my life is available, enter, in the name of Jesus

2) Miracle that will make me forget all my problems in one day, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.

28) Miracle that will announce God in my life, and convert sinners to Christ, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5) Miracle that can not be explained, miracle that looks like a dream, miracle that announces itself, what are you waiting for? Overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.

6) This year, O Lord, give me a testimony that will become a prayer point and a source of faith to people, In the name of Jesus.

7) Arrow of insanity, arrow of shame and disgrace, fired into my life, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus

Thank God for answered prayers and plead the blood of Jesus.

Announcement : Tomorrow, being July the 7th, we shall be having an online evening service (written) to conclude this prayer programme.

GLORY BE TO THE NAME OF THE LORD.

Your friend in the school of Prayer and Deliverance : Anthony AKHIGBE.

REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Amen
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS :

ONLINE EVENING SERVICE.
(CONCLUSION OF OH GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE 30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME)

PRAISE/WORSHIP (10 MINS).

HYMN 1 : Let us, with a gladsome mind.

1. Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for he is kind:
For His mercies at endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

2. Let us blaze his name abroad,
For of gods he is the God:
For his mercies ay endure,

3. He with all commanding might
Filled the new made world with light:
For His mercies ay endure,

4. He the golden tressed sun
Caused all day his course to run:

5. And the horned moon at night
Mid her spangled sisters bright:

6. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need:

7. Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind:

HYMN 2: TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

1. To God be the glory great things He hath done!
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the Life-gate that all may go in.

CHORUS : Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice!
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father, thro' Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory,
Great things He hath done.

2. O perfect redemption the purchase of blood
To ev'ry believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

3. Great things He hath taught us;
Great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing thru Jesus the Son;
But purer and higher and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport, when Jesus we see.

PRAYERS BEFORE MESSAGE.

1) O God arise, and announce the Revival hour ministry, in the name of Jesus.

2) O God arise, and heal us of this pandemic, in the name of Jesus.

3) O God arise, and move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4) Powers that wants to make my life a living hell, die, in the name of Jesus.

5) Powers thank wants me to pray in vain, die, in the name of Jesus.

6) Powers that are blocking the answers to my prayers, die, in the name of Jesus.

7) Anything in my life, prolonging my stay in Mount horeb, be removed, in the name of Jesus.

cool My Lazarus, in the coven of witchcraft, come forth, in the name of Jesus.

9) This year, my seat shall not be empty, I shall occupy it, in the name of Jesus.

10) Whether the enemies like it or not, I shall arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.

11) The power that swallows great destinies in my family, shall not swallow me, but shall die, in the name of Jesus.

12) O Lord, empower me to rewrite my family history, in the name of Jesus.

13) Any bad name that has been given to me by the enemy, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

14) O God, send help to me in my (mention your area of need), in the name of Jesus.

15) Testimony that can not be hidden, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.

16) My portion, in the hands of the wicked, release it by fire and die, in the name of Jesus.

17) I stop the stoppers of my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

18) Year 2020, you shall be my year of marital bliss, in the name of Jesus.

19) Every enemy, withholding my portion from me, in the name of Jesus.

20) I am refreshed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

OPENING PRAYER : Thank you Father for such a wonderful and successful prayer programme. We thank you from day one and until today. We thank you for the testimonies received and the testimonies that await us. Receive all our thanks in Jesus name.

Thank you for sending your Word to us this evening. We pray that as we go into it, you open the eyes and ears of our spirits in Jesus name.

Be thou glorified Lord. In Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

BIBLE TEXT : Deuteronomy 8:1-20 (KJV) All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers.
And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.
Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.
Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.
For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;
A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;
A land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.
When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;
Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;
And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.
As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.

---
It it not to bless people that is the issue most times, but that God is sometimes scared to bless His Children.

Why?

Because we might change against God.

Because we might forget Him.

Because we might not use it for His glory; like helping others and supporting His work.

Because we might not testify of it.

Because we might begin to say it is by our own power that we are blessed or that we might take the glory for it.

Because we might want to use it to get back at people who didn't help us when we were poor/afflicted instead of forgiving and forgetting.

Because we might forget where we are coming from.

Because it might get to our heads and begin to control us and may affect where we are going to.

Due to these reasons and even more, God then settles to taking people through the path of the wilderness to get to their promise land. God could have taken the israelites through a short cut to Canaan, but instead, He chose that which would take them 40 years of journeying just so He could humble them. Deuteronomy 8:2 confirms: And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no."

As long as man will continue to sin and do wicked before the Lord, the wilderness route will always remain the only way through which he can be taken to his promise land.

Nowadays, the wilderness God takes us through is not really a physical one, but : a period in a person's life when there is lack, little, or no enjoyment. A period when time becomes so slow to you and favour is scarce. It is a period of formation and reformation. A period of breaking and remoulding. A period of adding and subtracting. A period when God would bring you to the point that you will solely depend on Him to rain manna for you to eat daily and not on any other source. A period when you would so value the good things that comes your way, no matter how little. A period when all those you ever expected to help you, would turn their backs on you.

All these processes beloveth, are just to make sure you are prepared enough for the glory ahead. And each of these processes will not be over until you have learnt your lessons and have become a better version of yourself from going through them.

May God empower you in Jesus name.

For those who might want to know about the Canaan I am talking about:

It is your desired end.

It is your personal promise land

It is your breakthrough and testimony seasons.

It is the aftermath of your storms.

It is the manifestation of your dreams and visions.

It is the time when God fulfills His promises in your life.

It is the victory of all your battles.

It is finally your time of grace from grass.

It is your set time of favour.

It is your time of Obadiah 1:17.

And so on.

Beloved, now that we have prayed that God should move us forward by fire in taking us to our next level, God said He has heard our prayers but as in the days of Moses; He will need to address us on some specifics things to do when we get to Canaan.

These things can be found in Deuteronomy 10:12-13 : And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?.

From this scripture, God wants us to:

1) Continue to fear Him.

2) Always walk in His ways : that is, living a Holy and righteous life that pleases God.

3) Love Him with all our heart and with all our soul. Deut 6:5.

4) Continue to serve Him and not any other god.

5) Keep His commandments : obeying His word and all that He asks that we do.

All Through the journey of the Israelites from exodus to Deuteronomy and joshua, God through Moses and Joshua constantly reminded the Israelites of keeping His ordinances and commandments when they got to canaan. That was the only thing God required of them and is the same thing God is asking of you and i today.

In conclusion, when you get to Canaan : don't do what you weren't doing that didn't please God. don't add anything to your Christianity outside the bible. don't forsake God or forget how He had brought you out of poverty/shame/sickness/reproach/long time singlehood etc. Don't be ungrateful. And never allow anything come between you and God.

Notwithstanding, no matter the pressure, don't get too impatient that you would go and do the otherwise to make it during these times. God is not a magician but a miracle worker. He has heard your prayers and has promised to answer you. When and how, is none of your business, but that He will surely fulfill His promises in your life. While taking to the Instructions given, I counsel that you start living by faith in expectation of what God is about to do in your life. Dont rush before God. Run away from short cuts. Those who murmured and tried outsmarting God amongst the Israelites in the wilderness, died on their way to Canaan. Therefore avoid anything that would disconnect you from God during this time. Hold on to God's assuring word for your life and your latter shall be great.

Incase you missed any day in the prayer programme, please ensure to pray them in order to receive your blessings in full after this programme. You have planted by praying, what is next is your time of harvest.

That harvest shall not pass you by this year, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYERS AFTER MESSAGE.

21) Power of the most high come upon me, in the name of Jesus.

22) Holy Ghost, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.

23) O God perfect everything that concerns my life this month and let there be a new beginning for me, in the name of Jesus.

24) I shall not die, the number of my years shall be fulfilled in Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

25) You my destiny helper, wherever you are, locate me by fire, in Jesus name.

26) The opportunity that will catapult me to the top, you shall not pass me by, locate me speedily, in the name of Jesus.

27) I am promoted from prison to the palace, in the name of Jesus.

28) I kill every Goliath dragging my throne with me, in the name of Jesus.

29) I pull down every wall of Jericho stopping me from possessing my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

30) I shall not die on the road to my Canaan, whoever that wants me to die shall die for my sake and before I get there, in the name of Jesus.

31) Like jabese Oh Lord, turn my sorrow to Joy, in the name of Jesus.

32) This year, I come first in every good endeavours, in the name of Jesus.

33) O Lord, cloth me with the garment of praises, in the name of Jesus.

34) Oh God my Father, above all I am and all that I will be, let your will always be done in my life, in the name of Jesus.

35) I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough, in Jesus name.

36) Begin to prophecy good things into your life.

37) Pick any song of praises and begin to sing it to the Lord.

In Jesus name, We pray, Amen.

CLOSING PRAYERS : May God bless you. May God send you answers to your prayers. You shall live to testify. May God shine His face upon you and be gracious unto you, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Share the Grace and Fellowship.

The "O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire 30 Days prayer programme" has officially ended.

Glory be to God in the Highest.

Your friend in the school of prayer and Deliverance : Anthony AKHIGBE.

Remain blessed.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by vineyardfarms: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2022
God bless you. Receive grace to move from one favor to another, in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While / "Not Even As An Unbeliever Will My Husband Rape Someone" Mrs Fatoyinbo / Did The Tower Of Babel Threaten God's Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.