Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While (3999 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by remedies4a(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
i was opportune to attend a singles seminar and this topic was raise; Is is right as a christian to kiss your girlfriend once in a while. pls i want to know your view about this.
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by jaysworld(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2007
HI REMEDIES 4A,AM SURE IN THE SINGLES SEMINAR YOU ATTENDED,YOU WEREN'T ENCOURAGED TO DO SO.YOU SEE THE BIBLE SAYS THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE OUR BED UNDEFILED.THE DEVIL IS A TEMPTER,THE MOMENT YOU GIVE IN TO KISSING,NECKING AND WHAT HAVE YOU.YOU WOULD THEREFORE WANT TO GO AND EXTRA MILE OF DOING OTHER STUFFS.ITS BETTER WE PUT OURSELVES(FIANCE AND YOUR FIANCEE)IN SUSPENSE OF THE REAL THING.BY THIS ONES MARRIAGE CAN BE EXCITING.YOU WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO THAT NIGHT,LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by micko2007: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2007
hello fans!!! it is not bad to kiss you girl friend once in a while.
As long as we are all human though we are now trying to relate it to a different angle entirely.
To me kissing is a form of greeting in my own dictionary but to you it may be another thing so, in my side, Kissing your girl friend in not and will not be a sin.
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by dafidixone(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2007
i was opportune to attend a singles seminar and this topic was raise; Is is right as a christian to kiss your girlfriend once in a while. please i want to know your view about this.

Not bad provided it will not lead you into temptation grin
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by remedies4a(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi guys, thanx 4 ur contributions. i'll keep u updated as the seminar is not yet over. @ the course of the seminar so many pple see kissing as a mere greeting, while others see it as a sin and should be avoided.

bible students in the house, can we search the scripture to back up our argument, as the bible is our constitution as xtians and anything outside it is considered null and void.
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by dafidixone(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi guys, thanx 4 your contributions. i'll keep u updated as the seminar is not yet over. @ the course of the seminar so many people see kissing as a mere greeting, while others see it as a sin and should be avoided.

bible students in the house, can we search the scripture to back up our argument, as the bible is our constitution as xtians and anything outside it is considered null and void.

You will never see in the Bible issue of Kissing before Marriage but Sex before Marriage is a S--- I----N grin

Tell them in your confference to becareful that they may not home with wrong impresion. Kiss if you want to Kiss provided you are not going to move beyound that. cheesy
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by remedies4a(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
deep within me i think and i know is wrong cos it can lead to another thing you never plan for. my fear is that, there are other young pple who will easily belive anything they hear. cos it appears during the seminar that so many pple supported it. though the organizers haven't finalised the discussion.
Re: Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While by ifyalways(f): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
if it wud not lead to another thing which i really doubt fine.it can be a form of greeting BUT if it wud lead to cuddling and b4 you know it the deed has benn done then its a sin that should be avoided.moreover,the bible clearly warns us to STAY AWAY FROM ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL.

(1) (Reply)

Lost Books Of The Bible / 50 Reasons Why Muhammad Was NOT A Prophet / Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.