Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Styl Plus is Back with a New Single!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Styl Plus is Back with a New Single!!! (839 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Styl Plus is Back with a New Single!!! by Jenifa1: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2011
The group is best known for their hit single Olufunmilola (2004). With the rise of Psquare, the most popular band in Naija currently, styl plus fell slowly to the background and have since remained there despite a few unsuccessful attempts to make a comeback. Will a new album bring them back into the limelight? What do you guys think of their new single Ka Fo Lo (Let's Fly Away)? I'm loving it!

listen here:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/01/20/new-music-styl-plus-ka-fo-lo-lets-fly-away/
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2Ep9-Eq6BrtIdL8_K0AA-TWjP8Vp2U5DVyHxjMDWR2xCSIaOBNQ&t=1[/img]
Re: Styl Plus is Back with a New Single!!! by TOlupitan(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2011
Hello Young lady,can i know your name and where you from?
Re: Styl Plus is Back with a New Single!!! by Jenifa1: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2011
^ you are in the wrong section sir.

(1) (Reply)

Rep 4 Naija Ft. D'banj, M.i., Naeto C, El Dee, Sound Sultan Others (mtv Base) / We Talking About The Illuminati On Our Tv/radio Station / Latest! Exclusive Vic.o Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.