Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad (1285 Views)

What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make? / I Can Solve The Problem Of Movie Piracy / Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad by suxes2005(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2011
Though we should consider distribution as well,
in what way can a movie sell up to 5million copies
aside pirates here in 9ja

I'm talking about a 9ja film this time around. IMO
I think in 9ja one can sell up to 2million original copies

Please share your ideas as it will really help someone
here

SHALOM
Re: What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad by Jenifa1: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2011
a very well produced movie with an excellent script and quality actors and actresses.
Re: What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad by suxes2005(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
Thanks jenifa,
I'm thinking in what niche? English or
Yoruba which of em?

SHALOM
Re: What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad by Jenifa1: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2011
an english movie will sell more but isn't it obvious since there are more english speakers?

if you make a good yoruba movie, it will sell a lot too and will be well appreciated by the yoruba community. take Jenifa (funke akindele) for instance.
Re: What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad by suxes2005(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
Thanks jenifa,

I've been thinking of how to get a good
marketer to distribute the movie to make
it sell up to the 5million mark

Anyways, i've decided to make it a yoruba movie
and like you pointed out, Funke is doing fine and
I really envy her for good

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Xmas Promo / Nollywood Is Improving / Pictures Of Celebs At Bovi's |man On Fire| With Ashanti And Ja Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.