Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real (1763 Views)

Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) / Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? / How To Start A Restaurant/fast Food Business In Nigeria The 100% Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by tinulawson: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2011
Hello,
Please i will like to enquire from anyone if the forex deposit bonus by figbonus.com is real.Has anyone claimed it before.Please let me have your honest comments about it.i just want to be sure before i open a live account.thanks
Re: Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by ojopeter12: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2011
@tin the 100percent forex deposit bonus is very real. first of all register a live account at figbonus.com and later deposit then you will get a 100percent of your funds that you deposit in your live account.The bonus is meant for trading but can be withdrawn later after trading.
Re: Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by tinulawson: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2011
@ojo so you mean if i open an account with 30 dollars for instance that i will get an extra 30 dollars bacause i intend to fund with little amount via my liberty reserve first. if so, that will be very great indeed.
Re: Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by follyfol2: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2011
@tinu Note that the bonus is given twice and not once.The first one is given instantly when you open your live account at figbonus.com and depositing.
The second one is given after a stop out. You must only open one account in your name only.dont open more than one account in your name.

Its real as in very real. go for it before the new year bonus promo close.
Re: Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by folakemmi: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
point of correction.find below how the bonus s being awarded for forex deposit bonus when you register at figbonus.com :
for deposits between 10dollars and 75 dollars attract a 100 percent bonus
while 76 to 125 attracts 90 percent bonus,
from 126 to 250 dollars attracts a bonus of 80 percent etc. it goes on like that. anyway its very real.
Re: Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by follyfol2: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2011
@ folakemi. You are very correct. The 100 percent is applied to deposits less than 200 dollars.
Re: Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real by fxjones(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
Dear fellow traders, you are all invited to try our newly released EA that can make you 100%+ profit per annum trading conservatively with approximatly net 250pips per month gauranteed, interested send me your demo account no @ ficolimited2010@gmail.com, backtest result available on request, you are entitled to a free 2month trial

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Nestle Food Distributorship! / Good Marketing Plan For Cyber Café Business! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.