Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Having Sex In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Sex In The Dream (1246 Views)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex In The Dream by Indaboski007: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Does this really men anything. I noticed for a while now once I pray and sleep. I usually have sex in the dream.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Righteousness89(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Indaboski007:
Does this really men anything. I noticed for a while now once I pray and sleep. I usually have sex in the dream.
Not a Good one my Brother..
When you wake, you Nullify with the Blood of JESUS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Indaboski007: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok thanks
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Righteousness89(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Indaboski007:

Ok thanks

Whenever you have a dream that does not seem good to you, don't keep quiet, Cancel it..

Dreams and Revelations are secret revealed to people! What to do with it is in your hands!

If u don't cancel evil dreams, they could happen Physical..

Also Claim the good dreams and speak to gen to come into Reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Amotolongbo(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
It could be a way of easing out your full scrotal sac and may not be connected to any evil thing or succubus.

I implore you to free your mind from every erotic or sexual thought. Each thought increases the testosterone secretion and the center of the effect is in the testes, producing the fluid filling your scrotum and must be eased out.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

You cannot nullify anything with the Blood of Jesus Christ -- Jesus Christ never told you to use His blood for anything other than communion. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Indaboski007:
@OP, so you have sex in the dream, why do you feel guilty about it? undecided undecided
Did God tell you that you are condemned by the dreams your mind conjures up? Or am I to take it that it is not God you are afraid of in this? undecided undecided
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Righteousness89(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You cannot nullify anything with the Blood of Jesus Christ -- Jesus Christ never told you to use His blood for anything other than communion. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Young man , you again! Do you read your The Bible at all?

Or U just carry what is fed to you to spit out?

Read your Bible bro!

The Blood of JESUS and The Name of JESUS Are the Highest weapons at the disposal of The Believers.

Be careful so you don't be a false Prophet!

" And they Overcame by the Blood of the lamb "
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Read your Bible bro!
The Blood of JESUS and The Name of JESUS Are the Highest weapons at the disposal of The Believers.
Please enlighten us then!
What part of the verse below tells you that Jesus Christ wants you to INVOKE his blood whenever you are riddled or in panic, or in any way and form undecided undecided

Revelations 12 vs 7-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back,
8. but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.
9. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
10. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
11. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.
12. Therefore, rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath because he knows that his time is short!”
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Righteousness89(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Please enlighten us then!
What part of the verse below tells you that Jesus Christ wants you to INVOKE his blood whenever you are riddled or in panic, or in any way and form undecided undecided

Open your Bible, Read Revelation 12:1-11, Romans 8:34-38, Exodus 12:1-13

Prayerfully ask The LORD to give you Understanding of His Word!
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayerfully ask The LORD to give you Understanding of His Word!

Prayerfully? You mean you cannot show where in the Scripture Jesus Christ Himself called on you to use His blood in your INCANTATIONS, nor are you able to show me where He commands you to INVOKE his blood whenever you want to, but you want me to prayerfully make up my mind about that? undecided undecided

Do you at least know that this desire to deify(worship) the blood of Christ became a thing thanks to Charles H. Spurgeon? undecided undecided
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by shadeyinka(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Indaboski007:
Sex in dreams usually means that like a customer to a prostitute, you have been given sex in exchange for something precious in your life they want to take away from you.

1. Pray to nullify the dream
2. Go on the offensive against the demons in charge.
3. Do self deliverance on a daily basis until you are completely free.
4. If after 6months there is no improvement and you are not living in sin, see a deliverance minister

1 Like

Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Indaboski007:

You've passed puberty age so go and get married!
Dreams are mere thought going in your brains after you've slept off, God no more communicate with people by such means anymore! smiley
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by delkuf(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Declare the word of God. The words of the Bible is powerful than any satanic work. Use the Bible
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by terrezo2002(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is power in the blood of Jesus. It can save from sin and protect from danger and death.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by terrezo2002(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Sex in dreams usually means that like a customer to a prostitute, you have been given sex in exchange for something precious in your life they want to take away from you.

1. Pray to nullify the dream
2. Go on the offensive against the demons in charge.
3. Do self deliverance on a daily basis until you are completely free.
4. If after 6months there is no improvement and you are not living in sin, see a deliverance minister
6 months is too long to be dealing with bad dreams. Just pray or speak in faith as a child of God and it will be gone.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:
There is power in the blood of Jesus. It can save from sin and protect from danger and death.
There is power in almost everything out there you can think of.... Words, witchcraft, magic, ancestry, self, blood (any blood really), silence, mind ... that said, it is not everything that Jesus has called on you to worship.

Jesus Christ instructed His followers to invoke the power that is His name, not His blood, or His hands or his toes. He also stated that those who love Him are those who OBEY His commandments. That some have taken it upon themselves to switch their focus to Jesus's blood, believing there is power in it, does not mean make their actions right because again, Jesus never once asked or commanded anyone to worship or invoke his blood for any reason.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by terrezo2002(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

There is power in almost everything out there you can think of.... Words, witchcraft, magic, ancestry, self, blood (any blood really), silence, mind ... that said, it is not everything that Jesus has called on you to worship.

Jesus Christ instructed His followers to invoke the power that is His name, not His blood, or His hands or his toes. He also stated that those who love Him are those who OBEY His commandments. That some have taken it upon themselves to switch their focus to Jesus's blood, believing there is power in it, does not mean make their actions right because again, Jesus never once asked or commanded anyone to worship or invoke his blood for any reason.
We pray in the name of Jesus. As Christians, we have many weapons of which the blood of Jesus is one of them.
You don't have to use it if you don't believe in it. Those who are using it are getting results.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:
We pray in the name of Jesus. As Christians, we have many weapons of which the blood of Jesus is one of them.
You don't have to use it if you don't believe in it. Those who are using it are getting results.

A "Christian" life is meant to be a life lived in obedience to the words of Jesus Christ Himself - a life lived obeying the word and will of God, and nothing else.
Now, what weapons did Jesus Christ tell you, that you need, in addition to His name? undecided
The Almighty God of Heaven and Earth, lives on the inside of everyone who is born again... you mean there is still a need for weapons, in addition to that? To do what with though? undecided undecided

Go then, preach the good news about the Kingdom of Heaven. Do not lay down any rule beyond what I determined for you, nor promulgate law like the lawgiver, or else you might be dominated by it."
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by terrezo2002(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

A "Christian" life is meant to be a life lived in obedience to the words of Jesus Christ Himself - a life lived obeying the word and will of God, and nothing else.
Now, what weapons did Jesus Christ tell you, that you need, in addition to His name? undecided
The Almighty God of Heaven and Earth, lives on the inside of everyone who is born again... you mean there is still a need for weapons, in addition to that? To do what with though? undecided undecided

Go then, preach the good news about the Kingdom of Heaven. Do not lay down any rule beyond what I determined for you, nor promulgate law like the lawgiver, or else you might be dominated by it."
Like I said. You don't have to use it. Using the blood of Jesus is not walking in disobedience. You may get revelations to use the blood of Jesus and moreover, the blood of Jesus was used to defeat Satan.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

Like I said. You don't have to use it. Using the blood of Jesus is not walking in disobedience. You may get revelations to use the blood of Jesus and moreover, the blood of Jesus was used to defeat Satan.
Using the blood of Christ amounts to idolatry! It is no different from what those who believe in alternative powers do. And anyone who believes in God knows how God feels about idolatry and disobedience.
terrezo2002:
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Scroll back up to see that nothing of the verse you quoted, when to consider in context, tells you that Jesus changed His mind, or that Jesus asked you to now claim salvation by calling on His blood. No, it does not.

Re: Having Sex In The Dream by terrezo2002(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Using the blood of Christ amounts to idolatry! It is no different from what those who believe in alternative powers do. And anyone who believes in God knows how God feels about idolatry and disobedience.
Scroll back up to see that nothing of the verse you quoted, when to consider in context, tells you that Jesus changed His mind, or that Jesus asked you to now claim salvation by calling on His blood. No, it does not.

I leave you to your belief
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:
I leave you to your belief
Sadly, it is not my belief but What your God tells you of all your extracurricular, albeit carried out in His name. undecided

Re: Having Sex In The Dream by terrezo2002(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sadly, it is not my belief but What your God tells you of all your extracurricular, albeit carried out in His name. undecided

You are on your own
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:
You are on your own
How can I be on my own when the Spirit of the Living God(the All-powerful one Himself) lives on the inside of me? grin
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by shadeyinka(m): 5:36am On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

6 months is too long to be dealing with bad dreams. Just pray or speak in faith as a child of God and it will be gone.
There are different levels of Faith and Authority just as there are different kinds of demons and unclean spirits.

I advocate for self deliverance until it is obvious that external help is needed, hence the 6months.
It is also known that demons go into hibernation when they notice that an eviction move is about to be made against them
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Acehart: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Read your Bible bro!

In all scripture, ‘blood of the sacrifice’ means ‘atonement’: In the Garden of Eden, the blood of an animal was shed to ‘cover’ the sins of Adam and his wife. Their son, Abel, shed the blood of the firstling for the ‘best’ sacrifice God called for. Abraham intended to shed the blood of his son until God stayed his hand and promised to shed the blood of His son instead.

Leviticus 5:9 says, “He shall also sprinkle some of the blood of the sin offering on the side of the altar, while the rest of the blood shall be drained out at the base of the altar: it is a sin offering“. In the days of Hezekiah, the scriptures says, “The priests slaughtered them and purged the altar with their blood to atone for all Israel, for the king ordered the burnt offering and the sin offering for all Israel”. Space would not permit me to speak of the atoning purpose of the blood of the sacrifice; yet, I’ll go to the New Testament:

Matthew’s gospel gives this as a testimony to Christ’s meaning of His blood: “for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins“. John says, “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin”. Paul in his writings gives a pseudonym, The Blood of Jesus, to Christ’s atoning sacrifice on the cross of Calvary (Eph. 2:13). Peter says, “But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot“; which he said as of the Blood of Christ as the price paid for the redemption from sin.

You should have searched the scriptures yourself rather than arrogantly shoving off your brother.

The Blood of Jesus is not a weapon in any man’s hand; it is a weapon in the hands of His Father (Romans 3:25). How then can we know the meaning of Revelations 12:11? They overcame Satan by the atonement of Christ and the words of the gospel - the translation of the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony.

The modern day sprinkling of an imaginary blood is one of the infusion of pagan ideas in the church; they say, “I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus”. Weren’t we covered by His sacrifice before we were born? Did the scriptures say that the sacrifice was made once and for all? (Hebrews 7:27). Did our confession of faith not say that any suggestion that implies that there is a transubstantiation of the element of the Lord’s supper is superstition? This is what you are suggesting to the whole world - it is unscriptural!

I think you should apologize to your brother.

Cc:kobojunkie
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Righteousness89(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Acehart:

In all scripture, ‘blood of the sacrifice’ means ‘atonement’: In the Garden of Eden, the blood of an animal was shed to ‘cover’ the sins of Adam and his wife. Their son, Abel, shed the blood of the firstling for the ‘best’ sacrifice God called for. Abraham intended to shed the blood of his son until God stayed his hand and promised to shed the blood of His son instead.

Leviticus 5:9 says, “He shall also sprinkle some of the blood of the sin offering on the side of the altar, while the rest of the blood shall be drained out at the base of the altar: it is a sin offering“. In the days of Hezekiah, the scriptures says, “The priests slaughtered them and purged the altar with their blood to atone for all Israel, for the king ordered the burnt offering and the sin offering for all Israel”. Space would not permit me to speak of the atoning purpose of the blood of the sacrifice; yet, I’ll go to the New Testament:

Matthew’s gospel gives this as a testimony of Christ’s meaning of His blood: “for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins“. John says, “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin”. Paul in his writings gives a pseudonym, The Blood of Jesus, to Christ’s atoning sacrifice on the cross of Calvary (Eph. 2:13). Peter says, “But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot“; which he said as of the Blood of Christ as the price paid for redemption from sin.

You should have searched the scriptures yourself rather than arrogantly shoving off your brother.

The Blood of Jesus is not a weapon in any man’s hand; it is a weapon in the hands of His Father (Romans 3:25). How then can we know the meaning of Revelations 12:11? They overcame Satan by the atonement of Christ and the words of the gospel - the translation of the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony.

The modern day sprinkling of an imaginary blood is one of the infusion of pagan ideas in the church; they say, “I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus”. Weren’t we covered by His sacrifice before we were born? Did the scriptures say that the sacrifice was made once and for all? (Hebrews 7:27). Did our confession of faith not say that any suggestion that implies that there is a transubstantiation of the element of the Lord’s supper is superstitious? This is what you are suggesting to the whole world - it is unscriptural!

I think you should apologize to your brother.

May the Lord have Mercy on u bro!

" My people Perish for lack of Knowledge "

That's why some of u are being toiled about !
When you don't know what you have!

The Blood of JESUS has been a Weapon for Spiritual and physical Warefare in my life and Ministry!

You can go on with your Beliefs! But I Advice you to take hold of what is available for you, so u don't be a Casulty in these evil and perilous days!

GOD Bless you
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Acehart: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
May the Lord have Mercy on u bro!

" My people Perish for lack of Knowledge "

That's why some of u are being toiled about !
When you don't know what you have!

The Blood of JESUS has been a Weapon for Spiritual and physical Warefare in my life and Ministry!

You can go on with your Beliefs! But I Advice you to take hold of what is available for you, so u don't be a Casulty in these evil and perilous days!

GOD Bless you

If my belief is backed by scriptures and yours is backed by experience, one will pass away and the other abide forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers For Breaking Ancestral Evil Hold. / How Do U Cope Fasting When People Are Eating Around U? / Do You Think There's Holy Partiality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.