Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (6364 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Why Do Xiaomi Marketers Provide False Information? / Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
So I feel this thread is so necessary because as at last year this same Xiaomi marketers made me get the Redmi note 7 which lasted for just a 2months and trust me the camera hype was not what I saw and what got me pissed is the fact that my screen fell and broke and the screen wasn't available. Who produces the phone without making available the spare parts. Really Xiaomi threads should be avoided.

Presently I am using Oppo A9 2020 and Samsung J6 plus. And I feel all Samsung and OPPO smartphone should be promoted.

Please share your bad experience or regret having a Xiaomi device.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Crownedjon: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2020
You can't even spell Veronica
Infinix and tecno marketers I thought you guys claim you don't demarket other people product

Na Xiaomi fan boys fit una
If you like create another moniker and continue to wail
Nonsense and ingredients
Nice try
If you don't mind post pictures of the phone you claimed to be using and a screenshot of the about section
Yeye dey smell
*Edited
How come you spent only 45 minutes online
Kinggezy you would never know peace
Mi has come to stay,you can die if you want

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
List of Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores In Nigeria

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Lagos
18, Kodesho street opposite computer village gate, Ikeja, Lagos

16, Saka Tinubu Steet, Victoria Island, Lagos

Water Front Complex, Plot 8 Block 12E, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Phase 1

Xiaomi Service Centers/ Stores in Oyo (Ibadan)

Golden Age Plaza (YAMAHA Plaza), Plot 125, Magazine Rad, Jericho, Ibadan

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Kwara (Ilorin)
199, Ibrahim Taiwo road, Promo plaza, Ilorin.

13 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Mistermamus(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
the same Redmi note 7 have been using since November last yr nawa o. God bless ashi for introducing me to this great device.

13 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Abuja

Discovery Mall, Str. Adetokunbo Ademola, Wuse 2 Abuja

Alexandria Cresent, Behind Banex Plaza Abuja

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Delta (Asaba)

23 Ibusa road, beside winners chapel, Asaba

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Rivers

30 Str. Okporo Road, off Aba road, Near Artilary st., Port Harcourt, River State

6 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by yanabasee1(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
I'm using a transsion phone and believe me...When I lost my phone and needed something urgent to get, I needed a Nokia phone but I was told it went out of stock because of the lockdown....

I tried getting a xiaomi product and the buyer sincerely explained to me that they don't have spare parts for the phones if it goes faulty..... He asked that I do a Google search for any standard customer centers in Nigeria that fixes the phone...and I didn't see anything....

Now, what will be the need to get a phone that I can't replace the screen or speaker damage or other minor replacements.....

So I got a tecno phone and I am not entirely satisfied buy I am doing well...oin!
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2020

30 Str. Okporo Road, off Aba road, Near Artilary st., Port Harcourt, River State

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Delta(Warri)
Shop H29, Block, Robinson plaza, Warri

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Kano

18D, Civic center road, Kano

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Kaduna

L30/31, Mangal Plaza, Leventis area, Kaduna
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by sunshineV(f): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Una don start

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by TheOdd1sOut: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica:
So I feel this thread is so necessary because as at last year this same Xiaomi marketers made me get the Redmi note 7 which lasted for just a 2months and trust me the camera hype was not what I saw and what got me pissed is the fact that my screen fell and broke and the screen wasn't available. Who produces the phone without making available the spare parts. Really Xiaomi threads should be avoided.

Presently I am using Oppo A9 2020 and Samsung J6 plus. And I feel all Samsung and OPPO smartphone should be promoted.

Please share your bad experience or regret having a Xiaomi device.
New account
So you mean to tell us that since last year you didn't see it fit to create an account and report this (if it were true)... But its now that you chose to complain. Imagine you don't even have up to 10 posts yet you are creating threads like this.

This can't work

10 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by nightbuzzer: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:

This is the hightest Xiaomi Nigeria don they post for nairaland grin grin grin grin the market don hot them you guys are now predators hunting and killing other brands image

1 Like

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Samabu07(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:
Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Abuja

Discovery Mall, Str. Adetokunbo Ademola, Wuse 2 Abuja

Alexandria Cresent, Behind Banex Plaza Abuja

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Delta (Asaba)

23 Ibusa road, beside winners chapel, Asaba

Do they sell Redmi phones there?
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Samabu07:

Do they sell Redmi phones there?
Yes Sir.

3 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by oxygenlove(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
I'm using a transsion phone and believe me...When I lost my phone and needed something urgent to get, I needed a Nokia phone but I was told it went out of stock because of the lockdown....

I tried getting a xiaomi product and the buyer sincerely explained to me that they don't have spare parts for the phones if it goes faulty..... He asked that I do a Google search for any standard customer centers in Nigeria that fixes the phone...and I didn't see anything....

Now, what will be the need to get a phone that I can't replace the screen or speaker damage or other minor replacements.....

So I got a tecno phone and I am not entirely satisfied buy I am doing well...oin!
are you guys a comedian or something.. ..... so people using the phone in Nigeria for the past 5years get five heads?? i no dey get una atimes....

na 2years be this i dey use my phone.. i only change the screen once wen the phone fell becoz of my carelessness... nothing else do the phone.. ABEG.... na better materials Xiaomi dey take build their phone.. no need to dey panic coz of defects in speakers, mouthpiece, charging port.. etc..... .

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Randerl: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Thank you for choosing Techno. At Transsion we make sure all parts of the device you are using are in stock.

So kindly relocated to the nearest CarlCare centre where you can always repair that techno phone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by yanabasee1(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Randerl:

Thank you for choosing Techno. At Transsion we make sure all parts of the device you are using are in stock.

So kindly relocated to the nearest CarlCare centre where you can always repair that techno phone.

It's not faulty....And I don't think it will...

Plus, there is value for the price.......
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by losdiose(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:

No Xiaomi store in Benin City... embarassed undecided
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Samabu07(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:
Yes Sir.
Based on your own personal rating, are Redmi phones good? Do they have spare parts?
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Randerl: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

It's not faulty....And I don't think it will...

Plus, there is value for the price.......

We just want to let you know we got you covered because very soon you will need the services of CarlCare.

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Samabu07:

Based on your own personal rating, are Redmi phones good? Do they have spare parts?
Yes Sir.

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

No Xiaomi store in Benin City... embarassed undecided
Not Yet Sir.
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by yanabasee1(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Randerl:

We just want to let you know we got you covered because very soon you will need the services of CarlCare.

Dude, even if it gets faulty today.....There is hope for repairs a d fix.....

Unlike your Xiaomi products.....

1 Like

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by dotedote: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Ehyah
U think you're doing okay, you're not.

yanabasee1:

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Randerl: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, even if it gets faulty today.....There is hope for repairs a d fix.....

Unlike your Xiaomi products.....

It is because of this hope you have on CarlCare that we advised you relocate to the nearest CarlCare centre in your state of residence. Furthermore, you know that type of Balogun market crowd that characterizes CarlCare centre, if you live closer and get there early, you will be attended to early enough.

3 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Tiztonio(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Randerl:

Yes, he will need to repair either his speaker, usb port, battery or the entire phone very very soon grin

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
so between am a girl and I decided to spell my name how I want it.
And about me creating an account newly is cause my male frnd talked about Nairaland and here I am seeing same gimmicks I saw on twitter that made me get the wrong device.
Crownedjon:
You can't even spell Veronica
Infinix and tecno marketers I thought you guys claim you don't demarket other people product

Na Xiaomi fan boys fit una
If you like create another moniker and continue to wail
Nonsense and ingredients
Nice try
If you don't mind post pictures of the phone you claimed to be using and a screenshot of the about section
Yeye dey smell
*Edited
How come you spent only 45 minutes online
Kinggezy you would never know peace
Mi has come to stay,you can die if you want
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Samsung Ui is shiit Xiaomi' MIUI is worse these mumu android phones with ads and annoying system apps you can't uninstall
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is to show that this guys push out inferior products as well product
Mistermamus:
the same Redmi note 7 have been using since November last yr nawa o. God bless ashi for introducing me to this great device.
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Crownedjon: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica:
so between am a girl and I decided to spell my name how I want it.
And about me creating an account newly is cause my male frnd talked about Nairaland and here I am seeing same gimmicks I saw on twitter that made me get the wrong device.
Ogbeni shutup
Your talk no hold water

7 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
this is a satisfied customer here
yanabasee1:

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
e hold water or not, e nor bother me. I sha wont allow another person fall mugu for una thread
Crownedjon:
Ogbeni shutup
Your talk no hold water

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Launches Dstv Mobile / How To Get 1gb On Your Glo Sim For Just #100 / Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.