Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others (23031 Views)

Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Guidelines For Validation Of Rapid Test Kits In Lagos / COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by philip0906(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
rawtouch:
this is opaque at best if you won't disclose what the guidelines are then why announce that there is a new guideline, anyway we all know it's for those in the offices because those on the roads have their separate guidelines
Like I'm also looking for the guidelines, I can't find any. Even if there are guidelines clearly spelt out, they will only remain on paper as they're mere lip service.

Incompetent & corrupt force...
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Rosy1234(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
I tireooo
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Every time I hear "Nigeria Police", the only things that come to my mind are Bribery, extra judicial killing, and incompetence... Sigh!!!
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by donprinyo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
The fear of state and community policing. Federal government should what's best for our security.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by wink2015(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
COVID 19 is even convicting the POLICE.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Jabioro: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nothing,he said nothing, actually there is nothing on the paper except the sound of alphabet that make no meaningful sound....
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Zane2point4(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Drabeey:
All warsh as usual undecided
IGP has directed, ordered, instructed, mandated... the this and that.

I read all that sheet up there and nothing about new tactics... all na same warsh.

Dra was here
Nigeria lack innovation, look that man very well?
Does he look like who sometime reasonable can come out from?

We need technocrats in all institutions, this country cant move ahead with this kind of ppl.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by igbsam(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
He has finished talking.

To Implement whatever he said will now become a problem.

As usual.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Akaegwu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Na 20k I still pay SARS yesterday
Stop commenting crime.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Lisaint(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's doesn't stop police from collecting #100 from motorist at the Agbara-Badagry route

Up to 15 checkpoint
On that route

They will even collect money and the the bus coded number

The road is bad
And still yet police are extorting on the same route
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by davillian(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
I trust Nigerian police
After instructing them to do A they will do Z

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by Saintly01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
NIGERIA is better off without the current crop of police force and officers we have now. They are worse than most criminals.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by sammirano: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olodo people.
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by ceasare: 6:10am On Jun 09, 2020
kingsmecca:
Tell your men to stop collecting money from motorists, they should remove those road blocks in the cities of Nigeria.

IG please do this, once in a while visit other states without your uniform, I bet you...you'll be embarrassed on the attitudes of your men.

And who told u he will be embarrassed? He's part n parcel of d same corrupt NPF....nothing is new in their guidelines.same old story!!!
Re: COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others by amanzejude(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2020
An average police recruit, constable, corporal or seagent on the street don't know what IGP is talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.