Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mini Importation From Turkey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation From Turkey (859 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation From Turkey by Lydiaonyi15: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Turkey is known for quality wears, but the challenge is that their products are expensive, that's why most people, especially small scale entrepreneurs find it difficult to import from them.

Another problem with importing from turkey is that they don't have an official site like China's aliexpress.com. But there's always a solution to every problem. Mini importation has always been a refuge to most small scale entrepreneurs and that is also the solution to importing from turkey for small start-up entrepreneurs.

I'll be introducing you to the method that is working for me.
The method that works for me is buying from a contact in turkey.
The contact buys directly from the company, and send it to me. I pay the cargo and clearing fees.
Note* I pay for the goods before it is sent.

Mini importation helps you to import with others, in order to meet up with the 'minimum amount of goods to be ordered.

Re: Mini Importation From Turkey by Lydiaonyi15: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
please feel free to ask any questions.
Re: Mini Importation From Turkey by Trunaijian: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
What type of products to you import ?
Re: Mini Importation From Turkey by Tamkurou: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
What's the method that's working for you?
Re: Mini Importation From Turkey by Lydiaonyi15: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
male and female wears
Re: Mini Importation From Turkey by Lydiaonyi15: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tamkurou:
What's the method that's working for you?
Buying from a contact in turkey. He sends the latest collection and prices, I place my order.
Re: Mini Importation From Turkey by Tamkurou: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lydiaonyi15:

Buying from a contact in turkey. He sends the latest collection and prices, I place my order.
is there a WhatsApp group for it?

(1) (Reply)

At The Moment, What Is The Most Profitable Business To Setup With 600,000 Naira / What Business Can I Do With #200,000 / How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.