Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Who Else Got This Sms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Sms (6282 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / I Got This SMS For A Job Interview / Pls Can You Verify This SMS If Its Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
I got a message from the microfinance Bank we applied the CBN loan with. Who else got this

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Golden057(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pls what's the link �
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by tony240: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
SCAM
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by moonberry: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=jamesharryson post=90476325]I got a message from the microfinance Bank we applied the CBN loan with.
OK.
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Yuceeluv(f): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Which microfinance bank? Please be careful o
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Olayinka777(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
The question is did u apply for the very loan? If no, then it's simply a scam.
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Thousandnaire: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Golden057:
Pls what's the link �
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Thousandnaire: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
jamesharryson:
I got a message from the microfinance Bank we applied the CBN loan with. Who else got this
Have you been able to submit your BVN and get paid?
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Damntruth(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thousandnaire:

Have you been able to submit your BVN and get paid?
have not been able to submit mine .are u experiencing same?
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Damntruth(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
jamesharryson:
I got it but after selecting SME I could not submit bvn and claim the funds .
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Nguru55: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damntruth:

I am experiencing the same here.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jefy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Their portal seems shaky..i complained about this on there twitter handle,up ontill now ,no responce..may be we should try at mid night or very early in the morning. Let's see what happens..for others commenting scam,not everything you hear is a scam. They there make pant wear you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by rummmy: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damntruth:
I got it but after selecting SME I could not submit bvn and claim the funds .
is submitting BVN save..... Have anyone confirm its not a scam?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Damntruth(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
rummmy:
is submitting BVN save..... Have anyone confirm its not a scam?
I don't think its a scam..
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damntruth:
It is not going
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damntruth:
I don't think its a scam..

But it is not opening
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
jefy:
Their portal seems shaky..i complained about this on there twitter handle,up ontill now ,no responce..may be we should try at mid night or very early in the morning. Let's see what happens..for others commenting scam,not everything you hear is a scam. They there make pant wear you.

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by peeps4u: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
jamesharryson:

It might be true. Don't listen to people sauong scam. I heard on radio this morning that notice has been given to those who applied and submitted their BVN. The man even gave out number to call, for those who are yet received any sms.

Please how did you apply? Is it still on.
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Okunrinogun: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
I got the message but unable to submit my bvn also, I hope they work on their site
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by cupidboy1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please this is real and not scam. I got that message some days back and I am processing mine and should be done by Monday next week
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
SCAM they will request for your bvn

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Nguru55: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
cupidboy1:
Please this is real and not scam. I got that message some days back and I am processing mine and should be done by Monday next week
Please what are the processes?
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 4:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
SCAM they will request for your bvn
It is not scam.
I have just succeeded in filling it
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Achor1111(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2020
jamesharryson:

It is not scam.
Same here
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Achor1111(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2020
jamesharryson:

It is not scam.
Same here with me
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2020
jamesharryson:

It is not scam.
Please where can I apply for the loan
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by 10kgod(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2020
jamesharryson:

op, did you pay any sum of money during registration?
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2020
10kgod:

op, did you pay any sum of money during registration?
No!!
Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2020
OP, what do you gain from defrauding your own countrymen? That this is a faceless forum doesn't mean everyone is stupid. This 'message' has red flags planted all over it. You probably have no money for Photoshop Pro so you decided to use free Sketch. If you can, do answer the following satisfactorily.

1 - The line which seperates the sender from the message is divided at a point. Glitch? What kind of glitch is that?

2 - Underneath the Sender's contact, there's a patch clearly showing that the original words were cleaned and replaced with 'NMFB'

3 - Why does this part of the message have a lighter shade than the rest of the message box

4 - This clearly shows the work of a terrible editor. Doesn't look like a glitch to me.

5 - Also this part of this message was cleaned out and replaced with a different one.

6 - Repeating the same mistake over and over

I wouldn't have noticed this if I hadn't used a camera quality reduction app (name witheld). Scrutinizing this with an Opera Mini and UC browser would have helped a lot. For those who already signed up for it. You're dead meat. Goodluck

davide470
uboma

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jamesharryson(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2020
SVandal:
OP, what do you gain from defrauding your own countrymen? That this is a faceless forum doesn't mean everyone is stupid. This 'message' has red flags planted all over it. You probably have no money for Photoshop Pro so you decided to use free Sketch. If you can, do answer the following satisfactorily.

1 - The line which seperates the sender from the message is divided at a point. Glitch? What kind of glitch is that?

2 - Underneath the Sender's contact, there's a patch clearly showing that the original words were cleaned and replaced with 'NMFB'

3 - Why does this part of the message have a lighter shade than the rest of the message box

4 - This clearly shows the work of a terrible editor. Doesn't look like a glitch to me.

5 - Also this part of this message was cleaned out and replaced with a different one.

6 - Repeating the same mistake over and over

I wouldn't have noticed this if I hadn't used a camera quality reduction app (name witheld). Scrutinizing this with an Opera Mini and UC browser would have helped a lot. For those who already signed up for it. You're dead meat. Goodluck

davide470
uboma

My dear brother, I didn't say anyone should sign up. Besides, I don't even think the microfinance is still accepting applications for loans.

I now believe the saying that over wise people are rarely intelligent. That you are a thief does not mean every other person is.

As for the picture, nobody doctored it. It is a screenshot from techno camon11 pro. I won't gain a dime from Ur clicking the link or typing it. But please stop accusing yourself (not me) wrongly.

Let me advice u, if you will learn, I think the Google is there for all of us. Just type the name of the microfinance Bank first. And find out if at all it is in existence. Also check if there is anyone you know that applied the loan during the time of the application and then ask them if any of them got the message. After all your investigations, then come back here and apologize for making a hasty conclusion. I am your brother, I will surely accept your apologies.
Thank u
N/B: I am not faceless as you think, I am 08163744444 Matthew

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2020
100% Scam. Reply only if you want to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by NoToPile: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
People are going to get this loan as some are shouting scam.

We are so used to being defrauded that even real opportunities pass us by.

Someone asked a question if others got an SMS he got and then he is being accused of scam. I understand those who feel the SMS is a scam but saying the OP wants to scam others is what I can't wrap my head around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Centre Agent / How To Apply For NBC Summer Internship Programme June 2018 "Nigerians Accepted" / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.