Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Who Else Got This Sms - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Sms (6343 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / I Got This SMS For A Job Interview / Pls Can You Verify This SMS If Its Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Else Got This Sms by jefy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
uboma:

Lol.

Someone referred to me as a scam for simply saying that the loan being disbursed by Nirsal MFB on behalf of the CBN is real.

One wonders if such persons really passed through the walls of a school.
my dear, it is well. My new name for some is scam. Even my relative said its a scam when i asked her to send me her details. Some of my friends ignored the call to try. The ones that took action are now smiling. Some even paid for me to get them registered all the way from kano and jos and i am based in port Harcourt. That is the extent the go-getters go just to make their dreams come through...some are here ranting scam all over the place instead of asking questions and doing research about the opportunity.....that mentality will change after now..... We know the situation of things in the country, but lets not just conclude when we get certain information....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is INEC Salary Structure Like? / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / The Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Job Recruitment, 2013. (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.