Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

[story] The Slave And Her Saviour Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The Slave And Her Saviour Episode 1 (913 Views)

A Story- The Slave Who Had All / Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy / Short Story - The Other Woman's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The Slave And Her Saviour Episode 1 by Cr4ent: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
� The slave and her saviour�

Writer:skibby

*episode one�*

“Bend over! ” He yelled at the lady and pushed her on the bed.
“Please stop! ” She tried to plead
“Do you want me to tie you up like last night? ” His voice was really harsh.
“No please…please don’t do that to me.. ”
He laid her forcefully on the bed and tried to remove her clothes. The lady resisted throwing little punches at him.
“Maybe I have to use a whip on you this time”, he said and tore her nightie in one pull, exposing her naked body.
” Get off me Jade! ” She tried to move away from the bed but he held the tightly and turned her over,
“Just be quiet”, he yelled, ” if you can’t give me any children what kind of woman are you?! ”
“Jaden please… ”
” I can do whatever I want with you remember??”
She grabbed his arm from behind and bit him violently.
Jade moaned in pain and hit her roughly on her head.
She couldn’t even shout anymore.
He removed his trousers hastily and penetrated his young wife from behind. She screamed helplessly in pain.
“Please…please, you’re hurting me… “, tears fell off her face.
He held her neck, pinning her down to the bed. His other hand held her both hands behind her as he stood at the edge of the bed thrusting in and out of her fiercely, growling loudly like an animal.
The woman was crying and whimpering every now and then, she wished it would all stop, she wished she didn’t have to face this all the time.
When he had reached his climax twenty minutes later, he pulled out of her and collapsed heavily on the bed.
“It was a good thing your mom had me marry you”, he said and spanked her ass, “go wash up! Slut! ”

She carried her torn nightie from the floor and wobbled her way into the bathroom, she was in pains. She sat in the bathroom crying silently, she looked at herself in the mirror , a lot of things had changed about her in the past few years. Her smile was gone, those happily lit up eyes were now dim, her laughter had died, it was now tears and nothing more. She couldn’t even tell anyone what she was facing. She bled into the bath tub where she sat, she was now a victim of every day rape and abuse by her cruel husband.
She cleaned herself up and turned on the shower. She wanted to wash away every single trace and smell of him off her body. The water didn’t stop her tears, she was tired of everything.
She could hear Jade already snoring from the bedroom.
‘What a fool! ‘She thought, ‘most times I just wish him dead’.

❤*********❤**********❤
Sharon Jackson was a beautiful 20 year old lady, she had pale smooth skin and lovely brown hair, her tall slender legs fitted a perfect body of exquisite beauty. She had just finished college and graduated as an accountant.
She had a younger sister and her mother, she never knew her father. Her single mom, struggled so hard to put her daughters in school, she was involved in what she always said was ‘her business’. But she never got enough money as she wanted to live the luxurious life she had always dreamed of.
Most of the time, Mrs Ayra only focused on training Sharon, making her look beautiful and nuturing her into an unresistable looking young lady who caught the eyes of every one, even at the expense of her own sister.
Her younger sister, Debbie hated Sharon, of course she was jealous and felt cheated, she felt her mother was being biased as she acted like Sharon was the only one who mattered. Her mother cared less about her college education and she had to find different jobs to support herself, at a point, she still couldn’t get enough money and had to stop college in her second year. She didn’t even feel a part of the family anymore.
Little did she know that her mother was just training her sister to marry her off to a weathly business tycoon.

It was a month to her twenty first birthday when Mrs Ayra first introduced her daughter to 38 year-old Jade Jackson. Clueless Sharon just thought that he was one of her mother’s business partner.
Few weeks later, Mrs Ayra came up with a fake illness demanding a lot of money from her daughter for medical care. Debbie cared less, she never liked her mother anyway. Sharon didn’t have a job by then and the little money she borrowed, she couldn’t pay back. That was the occasion Mrs Arya wanted, she persuaded and tried to convince her daughter to marry Jade, he was rich and was very attracted to her ever since they met. He could be of big help once she became his wife. He would not allow his mother in-law be sickly when he had all the money in the world, besides all her debtors would soon be on her neck for their money. At first Sharon vehemently kicked against the idea, but considering all the things her mother had done for her, how she made her into the lady she was and that her condition could worsen anytime and her llife could be in danger, Sharon decided to give in. Jason didn’t look so bad to her, even if she didn’t know him too well or even loved him at all, she felt things could blossom into something better and she’d learn to love him.
How wrong she was!
That was the beginning of her sorrow.
There was no big wedding event, no ‘Sharon Williams will you please marry me?’ They just had a little gathering in his house garden and a priest blessed their marriage. She became his wife ever since then.

Debbie was no fool in the matter, she knew very well that her greedy mother had used her sister to enrich herself and live a comfortable life. She left the house and started life on her own. She found a job in a small restaurant as a waitress. She later fell in love with Markie the only son of her employer.

It was two years and seven months now since Sharon and Jade got married. At first, though they were a little distant to each other, everything seemed normal. He tried to be a husband and she tried to be a wife. Sharon would sit in his big mansion all day cleaning and cooking till she got a job. However, Jade never allowed her to work he was making enough money for both of them. Sharon didn’t agree to his idea and that was when he began acting his true self. He refused her stepping out of the house except on his command. He became a boss, mean and evil. He would come back home late from work, insult the dinner she prepared for him and end up raping her.
This was just three months into their marriage and it went on like that way for a long time. Sometimes he will beat her up and tie her up in bed. Rough sex was always his style.
A year later, Jade expected Sharon to get pregnant or at least show some signs of pregnancy but there was none. He was pretty sure that she was a normal woman as they had both ran a lot of medical tests before marrying.
Months later and she was still not pregnant, he turned into a monster and mistreated her everyday, she was like a toy to him which he treated however way he wanted. Life was cruel for Sharon, she was no longer the girl she used to be, although she was still beautiful but she never saw herself as that, she had scars on her skin in hidden places, her heart was hurting.

❤********❤********❤
When she was done cleaning up, she stepped out of the tub and wiped her body with a towel. She moved over her drawer and fetched some pills out of a brown bottle. She swallowed the pills and hid the bottle back amidst her clothes. She took out a fresh nightie and put on.
She entered the back into the bedroom to find Jade sleeping and almost falling to the floor. She stared murderously at him. If only her eyes alone could kill him.
She picked up a pillow and left the room, she couldn’t bear staying by his side. She would spend the night in the guest room….

Next episode loading

Please drop your comment

1 Like

Re: [story] The Slave And Her Saviour Episode 1 by oyinella(f): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
I love it! great story

(1) (Reply)

GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) / Travelogue: Among The Pyramids And Pharaohs Of Egypt By Wale Okediran / Lesbian High School (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.