Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

A Story- The Slave Who Had All - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story- The Slave Who Had All (570 Views)

[story] The Slave And Her Saviour Episode 1 / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story- The Slave Who Had All by Funminded: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hello Everyone!

Funminded is a chap who finds fun in writing. I really love to write short and long stories.

I shall use this forum to share my personal experiences, stories I compose or develop and I really hope I find friends here.

This is my very first post here on Nairaland and It is titled "The Slave who had all". It is based on a story I heard and then developed.

I hope y'all will like it!
Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by Funminded: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chapter One
Long time ago, there lived a very wealthy king in one of the old eastern empires of the present day Nigeria. His name was Achinobi.
Achinobi had been born to very poor parents but had been blessed of the gods with immerse wisdom. People used to say "as wise like Achinobi". Because of how wise he was, everyone turned to him for one advice or the other. He received payments for his services and was soon crowned king.
Achinobi had married Echinala, the most beautiful maiden in all of the East and soon, they had their first child, a son, whom they called Adinecha.
The family was happy, and the kingdom was glad the gods had blessed them with such a wise king. Little did they know, their's was a story that would be told for centuries to come!
Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by Funminded: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chapter Two
"U-ti-be! U-ti-be!!" called out the King to his chief Servant.
"Yes, Your highness", answered Utibe, running towards where Achinobi sat on the royal stool.
"U-ti-be," the King said coughing slightly, "gather some men together, we shall be attending the coronation ceremony of my dear friend Otobong, who is to be crowned king next week.
Otobong was the son of a warrior tribes king who had passed on to be with his forefathers some 42 market days ago. He was the only son of this king who only knew to wage war. He had always nursed a secret plan to capture Achinobi's flourishing Kingdom and this invitation to his coronation was to be the last plug he would eventually pull...

"Put the royal sword in its charmed stealth. We shall go prepared with it should in case we meet an opposition on the way " said Utibe to a servant who was packing up the king's royal baggage.
Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by Funminded: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
I shall continue this story when I get some interactions on the thread.
Thank you!
Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by Ann2012(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by oluwatosin070: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
We move wink

1 Like

Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by cassbeat(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Keep it up..
Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by dawno2008(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oya continue na
Re: A Story- The Slave Who Had All by Funminded: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good day people.

I shall continue the story tomorrow by God's grace. I have just been caught up in some things. I apologize for the inconveniences caused!

(1) (Reply)

Nedes Writers Prize 2021. / Polish Your Writing: 5 Tips For Writing Better / Jason's Dairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.