Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest (38434 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Cammo: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Another Floyd case in Nigeria but should we say "Black lives matter" even in Africa?

How did she die? What happened? Kindly provide details.
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Skye231(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
This pandemic came at the wrong time I swear .
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by EdiskyHarry: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
NPF doing more harm in Nigeria than good.
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Danielkupiejo: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
We pay tax to pay those police officers yet they treat us like a piece of shit. This is too bad and the governor, president has nothing to say to this very bad.
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Prettybhoy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
So sad cry
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nellybank(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Is that why they turned it into a Photo shoot? They look unserious to me though

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Police should know what karma means.

karma will surely catch up with you if you deny its existence.

it will still catch up with you if you agree to its existence.

May the blood of the dead revenge on the killer. Amen.

RIP, Tina cry

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by sLentlover7778(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
So if you join, the protest na crime?

Lancruzer:
Hmmmm Nigerians protest is diiferent from other countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by naija1stnigar(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
I remember the day I met a drunk traffic warden who fell from his bike on getting to where I was, what came to my mind was if he was a normal police with riffle he could shoot anyone at the slightest mistake, I just pray we don't fall victim of such occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Moscodee1990(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Details please.
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
All policemen must die mysteriously,amem
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by code3006: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Celenwa1: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
too much killing in nigeria those days God Have mercy
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
The whole country is about to go into general protest right now ooooo, Buhari should be impeached
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Ajibade123(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
good
The best investment you can ever make is in real estate properties....be a landlord today at Amen Estate Properties Ibeju Lekki...check my signature for more info
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pasol4real(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Organicist95:
still better than keeping quiet
How is it better if nothing happens at the end of the day. So risking your life is better right? Or don’t you know that protesting in Nigeria is risking your life?
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pasol4real(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
This one na protest
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by bluefilm: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
These ones na just a bunch of jobless and attention seeking youths.

If you ask them, some of them don't even know why they are protesting.

Meanwhile...

I am watching to see how many Americans will join in this protest!
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
pasol4real:

How is it better if nothing happens at the end of the day. So risking your life is better right? Or don’t you know that protesting in Nigeria is risking your life?

Life itself is a RISK cool.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by olax02(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bubu ne like oya givif mi The opiza name..kia

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by SenecaTheYonger: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
And Ben Bruce is protesting in America while we have police brutality in Nigeria. Just goes to show you that most pepole rate American Blacks more than Africans.
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pasol4real(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Organicist95:

Life itself is a RISK cool.
Yeah life is a risk, but some risks are just dumb,stupid n meaningless
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by West2019(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
criminal
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Our police men dey always fleet muscles at civilians
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cammo:
Another Floyd case in Nigeria but should we say "Black lives matter" even in Africa?

How did she die? What happened? Kindly provide details.

The real question is: Do black lives truly matter to blacks??!... Rwandan genocide, slavery and slave trade, over 5 decades of corruption and embezzlement in Nigeria and Africa, Boko Haram, religious wars, herdsmen attacks, banditry, rape, etc...

Shall we talk about black on black violence in America alone??!...

You demand that black lives matter to other races, yet they don't honestly matter to you Blacks!!!... Hypocrisy is worse than racism!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by olaniyilukman(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
In this kind of situation, I expect Nigerians across all tribes to come together and protest against this evil policemen brutality... Justice for the young lady...
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
pasol4real:

Yeah life is a risk, but some risks are just dumb,stupid n meaningless

Risk na Risk

This life you so much cherish....hmmm.

Something must kill a man

Be it stupid thing or not

In life there are choices we make

To you the protest is meaningless

To the protesters it is meaningful

That is what keeps the world going

You cannot like everything that I like

I cannot like everything that you like

What may irritate you, might be pleasant to another person

Take care

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Toscarel: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Law enforcement agents have killed more civilians than terrorists

and you not your statistics From where?
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pasol4real(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Organicist95:

Risk na Risk

This life you so much cherish....hmmm.

Something must kill a man

Be it stupid thing or not

In life there are choices we make

To you the protest is meaningless

To the protesters it is meaningful

That is what keeps the world going

You cannot like everything that I like

I cannot like everything that you like

What may irritate you, might be pleasant to another person

Take care
If you refuse to get my point, then am sorry I can’t help you further.
My point is simple, protests in Nigeria achieves nothing absolute nothing.
We can all see how the protests in America is yielding massive results.in Nigeria the reverse is the case.
After the protests in benin over the rape case the next day a politician’s wife was raped

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
pasol4real:

If you refuse to get my point, then am sorry I can’t help you further.
My point is simple, protests in Nigeria achieves nothing absolute nothing.
We can all see how the protests in America is yielding massive results.

Your point is...must you Always compare what happens it Nigeria with that of America?

... You don't need to help me further.

My own point is....leave people to do whatever they feel like to do... whether it's yielding result or not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.