Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It (943 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
I took a screenshot of the topics on front page a few minutes ago and I'll post that now ,

And the other images would contain post of certain people , you judge , Nairaland should really stop UNESSESARY banning , remove all tribalistic racists from the thread , Actually search and research Seun Lalasticlala , there are great threads out there that are non profit and are worth been on fp for larger audience but it not , if you sold nairaland let us know this is getting old fast

6 Likes

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Front page , aside from Floyd's death we have heard about over and over again , what other thing here Worth's been fp?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
These are just some of the good posts , No GREAT POSTS… that are posted at almost the same time but these a re shuned , but apc , rape, twerking vids topless , David's new clothes make fp

4 Likes

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by incogni2o: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Honestly I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

SINCE MORNING

Maybe they are buzy hustling

6 Likes

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
See these beautiful post didn't even make it to new , talkless of trending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by Numero9: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Post about snake (with pictures attached), you'd make front page walai!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
One more thing whoever is in charge of of telling seun or 'the owner(s) , block me fine I'm not gonna create another moniker I've been here since 2011 in my year 1 , make your emoji colourful and fonts and color change easier to use , it's the 21st century man , I read a post of a guy who beutifys sites for a cheap price , (of cos nobody saw his post ) , find him , or do it urself fvcking update this site , let people find family here as I did years back , im in tears typing this UndauntedYOCA , CAPSLOCKED ,sagemind hopefullandlord, illicict , hnhn, StacyO, palehair (lovey motherfucker this one ) , love and light

If been a mod is hard blah blah I cannot understand tech , well employ Nairalanders , pay them , you can you bastard , do something you're an Atheist like me be human.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Btw you might as well rip the band aid and endure the pain now than later , there is no God , life this short life you have to the fullest and face the consequences as a person . Whereer God exist or not you know you enjoyed yourself on Earth , it could be as well the last time saying this here , do with that information as you please , live and let live

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by CAPSLOCKED: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Front page , aside from Floyd's death we have heard about over and over again , what other thing here Worth's been fp?

HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW. A DAY OR TWO I CLICK LESS THAN 3 TOPICS ON THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE EVERYDAY IT'S THE SAME SNAKES, MAN SLUMPS HAVING SECZ, FLAUNTS MASSIVE CURVES, TINUBU THIS, OR SOME DUMB RELATIONSHIP CRISIS NEWS.

8 Likes

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I took a screenshot of the topics on front page a few minutes ago and I'll post that now ,
And the other images would contain post of certain people , you judge , Nairaland should really stop UNESSESARY banning , remove all tribalistic racists from the thread , Actually search and research Seun Lalasticlala , there are great threads out there that are non profit and are worth been on fp for larger audience but it not , if you sold nairaland let us know this is getting old fast
grin

1 Like

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW. A DAY OR TWO I CLICK LESS THAN 3 TOPICS ON THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE EVERYDAY IT'S THE SAME SNAKES, MAN SLUMPS HAVING SECZ, FLAUNTS MASSIVE CURVES, TINUBU THIS, OR SOME DUMB RELATIONSHIP CRISIS NEWS.
it's getting too predictable , I wake up in the morning knowing I'll see an obituary of who I don't know , wtf ? Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
I regret you making me know Bobrisky
I hate you for making me know who the fucking hush puppies is (damn right pun intended)
I hate you for making me know The Average Nigerian is Tribalistic , I swear I never knew such hatred ever existed as it is here on nairaland especially against the ibos over something that happened almost a century ago , I'm literally in tears , Bleep you seun/whoever the Bleep you sold it to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by chanseroo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up for free and do a little task.click the link below and go through the images.

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Numero9:
Post about snake (with pictures attached), you'd make front page walai!!!!
I dey find snake since for compound, but Dem Don dey hide because them know say na because of for I dey find them smh , make lala accept the humble offering , fucking snake eating beast , you're a fvcking monster lala, make we dey kill snakes dey go na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
chanseroo:
Earn $25 to sign up for free and do a little task.click the link below and go through the images.
Exactly the Type of Meatheads (they sadly make 70percent of the Nigerian population) the Mods should ban without us even seeing it , unless of course you he paid you SEUN
Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by budaatum: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Braintrain, you don't deserve to be alive , fucking sexual predetor I hope you're caught soon

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by kkins25(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
I also hardly visit frobt page again.. For latest religious, philosophy, nd the likes i follow muttleylaff, budaatum, vaax, hahn, amujale, loj, frosbel2 etc. For ashewo happeings, gender battles, romance nd religious vs non religious issues i follow capslocked( he never disappoints) maximus69, etc cheesy grin, ubunja, fumitsequeen2, amaratasha, etc.. I dont need front page. Oh oh let me not forget mrphysics. My nairaland life is great. I miss sarassin though

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
One more thing whoever is in charge of of telling seun or 'the owner(s) , block me fine I'm not gonna create another moniker I've been here since 2011 in my year 1 , make your emoji colourful and fonts and color change easier to use , it's the 21st century man , I read a post of a guy who beutifys sites for a cheap price , (of cos nobody saw his post ) , find him , or do it urself fvcking update this site , let people find family here as I did years back , im in tears typing this UndauntedYOCA , CAPSLOCKED ,sagemind hopefullandlord, illicict , hnhn, StacyO, palehair (lovey motherfucker this one ) , love and light

If been a mod is hard blah blah I cannot understand tech , well employ Nairalanders , pay them , you can you bastard , do something you're an Atheist like me be human.
Hey sugar, what's wrong?

1 Like

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Hey sugar, what's wrong?
Things are not just right ,
Btw I was thinking instead of a YouTube channel I could get a forum both maybe
Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by Numero9: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I dey find snake since for compound, but Dem Don dey hide because them know say na because of for I dey find them smh , make lala accept the humble offering , fucking snake eating beast , you're a fvcking monster lala, make we dey kill snakes dey go na

LOL.......The day wey snake topic no make front page! Nairaland go shutdown!!!

3 Likes

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Numero9:

LOL.......The day wey snake topic no make front page! Nairaland go shutdown!!!
and maybe they think we enjoy it ,
Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by hopefulLandlord: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:

nairaland is a business that makes profit through traffic. I observe that whenever educative threads made by smart people that's thought provoking hits FP it hardly gets past page 2. on the other hand, a thread about Tonto Dikeh breathing would have so many views and posts. Since this is a business that relies on traffic the mods are then encouraged to push threads about Tonto Dikeh, some unknown actress having curves etc since that's what 97% of accounts and guests click on. I've resigned to this fate so I tend to go to different sections to find educative threads.

Something happened this season during the Real Madrid Vs Barcelona laliga match. that match thread didn't make FP even though it's actually the biggest match in club football. on that very day a thread on a match between Liverpool youth team and Aston Villa made FP. that's because there are a lot more EPL fans on nairaland compared to Laliga ones so they catered to the majority.

It's a catch 22 for nairaland and I understand her conundrum. If nairaland pushes more educative threads to FP they seek not getting many clicks which might lead to the "death" of the site so they need to keep what works and stick to it. I don't know if you'd do differently if you were handed the reins but I know I'd maintain status quo if I were there. It also goes without saying many topics on FP are being paid for like most of these Tecno Infinix threads, celeb wearing some clothe etc

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yawns, this is totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
nairaland is a business that makes profit through traffic. I observe that whenever educative threads made by smart people that's thought provoking hits FP it hardly gets past page 2. on the other hand, a thread about Tonto Dikeh breathing would have so many views and posts. Since this is a business that relies on traffic the mods are then encouraged to push threads about Tonto Dikeh, some unknown actress having curves etc since that's what 97% of accounts and guests click on. I've resigned to this fate so I tend to go to different sections to find educative threads.

Something happened this season during the Real Madrid Vs Barcelona laliga match. that match thread didn't make FP even though it's actually the biggest match in club football. on that very day a thread on a match between Liverpool youth team and Aston Villa made FP. that's because there are a lot more EPL fans on nairaland compared to Laliga ones so they catered to the majority.

It's a catch 22 for nairaland and I understand her conundrum. If nairaland pushes more educative threads to FP they seek not getting many clicks which might lead to the "death" of the site so they need to keep what works and stick to it. I don't know if you'd do differently if you were handed the reins but I know I'd maintain status quo if I were there.
In other words, they are sacrificing quality for clicks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by hopefulLandlord: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
In other words, they are sacrificing quality for clicks.
to a large extent but if majority were seeking intelligent threads and clicking on them then they might not have to sacrifice anything for the clicks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by DaInferno(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
.. I think you need to open your own blog, just saying!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

It's a catch 22 for nairaland and I understand her conundrum. If nairaland pushes more educative threads to FP they seek not getting many clicks which might lead to the "death" of the site so they need to keep what works and stick to it. I don't know if you'd do differently if you were handed the reins but I know I'd maintain status quo if I were there. It also goes without saying many topics on FP are being paid for like most of these Tecno Infinix threads, celeb wearing some clothe etc
Explains alot , thank you so much for taking your time
Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by TheSourcerer: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
DaInferno:
.. I think you need to open your own blog, just saying!
I doubt blogging is my thing , went through your profile I'm sure you'll do great in this field
Re: If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It by Seun(m): 2:03am On Jun 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
mukina2, what happened here? We know for a fact that people watch La Liga matches especially the ones involving the top clubs.

1 Like 8 Shares

(1)

Should A Sex Worker Pay Tithe? / Leaving The Old And Becoming New, How Does That Really Work? / Songs Of Intimate Worship By Slater Armstrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.