Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (107248 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by stigez: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
Please i have just recieved a mailto this test, if you have written a yours please can i know the format for these questions, SHL, GRE,
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by kay9(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2011
SHL questions are basic Gmat stuff, but much tougher. And they mix questions; what i mean is they cld giv u a pie chart, ask u one question from, then two or three questns after that they ask another question refering to that same pie chart WITHOUT TELLING YOU. U hav to figure out which chart they r askin about before answerin the question.

And then TIME; really folks i can't stress this one enough.

I checked out Dragnet; questions r similar to SHL, verbal (i.e english) and analytic/numerical reasonin (graphs and charts, charts, charts!). And no calculators!

Just study Gmat n build your speed, and then ask all your family members to pray for you! smiley
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by seshidisk: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hi everyone.
I was invited for d chevron test also at chams- Associate HR Officer.

Does anyone know if logical reasoning is included in d test i.e diagrammatic series/sequence.

Your response will be apc8ed.

Pls d people who did their test in Jan shd enlighten us with specific details. Thank you
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2011
hi,writing the test too,please assist with the 900 sample questions,would really appreciate
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by iteebaby: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
I recieved the same text this morning but no position was stated. any one with the right information? Please help
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by initstime: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
pls Alatika,I need the 900 Assessment questions for practice ASAP,I tried to procees with my master card, but having some issues,my email is ebube.victor@yahoo.com,I will be pleased to share the cost of purchase with u.07053447315
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hi,please I am writing the test too and would be grateful if you can send the 900 questions with me.dnt mind taking kia of part of the cost. Ctrume@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
I have a frend in london who is writing there too.he'l definetly check it out and pay most likely.would keep in touch
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by DonUmeh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hello house, is anybody writing on saturday 05/03/11 @ PH center.
I was invited on Friday but am having an important appointment which requires my presence.
I really need to know if anyone is writing on saturday so that i will try to reschedule mine of that day.
Someone should help a friend.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by dustyduke: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hello House, I got invited for Assistant HR. I have seen many links to many test sites so far. Can someone please tell me the real format that Dragnet adopts so that I will be able to direct all my strength to it. Thank you and I welcome any help here; obinnaduke@gmail.com
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by ibkgold: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2011
@alatika,

Please can U share with me the assessment day 900 questions?ibkajilore@msn.com

thanking you.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by ibkgold: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2011
@alatika,

Please can U share with me the assessment day 900 questions?ibkajilore@msn.com

thanking you.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by omodara2: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2011
hi GOD1ST , HOW WAS THE EXAM QUESTIONS AND HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THEM?
I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL FOR THE SAME TEST NOW.DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO THAT WILL BE USEFUL IN PREPARING FOR THE TEST
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by iteebaby: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
can someone just give an hint on the kind of format Dragnet Solutions use for their aptitude test. I have a test this Friday and am just wondering what to expect also it is a long time I wrote aptitude test. can someone put me through on what to expect. I can be reached on 0803 960 0801
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
I got the test invite but unfortunately I am not in Nigeria right now.I don't just know what to do.I wrote the dragnet test last yr it was basically SHL.It wasn't that difficult.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by thought: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
chamber2:

I got the test invite but unfortunately I am not in Nigeria right now.I don't just know what to do.I wrote the dragnet test last yr it was basically SHL.It wasn't that difficult.

if your in the uk, you could request a change in test venue to uk
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
if your in the uk, you could request a change in test venue to uk

Thanks,unfortunately i am not in the uk thts the problem
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by dustyduke: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Chamber2, what's up? We did the BAT thing together, you remember? How did it go with you and them? After the last online test, I received neither positive nor negative feedback from them till this day.

Now this Chevron thing again, I will not put all my heart in it again like I did in the BAT. God help us
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2011
@dustyduke
thanks man for ur sharp memory. I went for the 1st interview but did not hear 4rm them thereafter.I decided to go for further studies pending when d heat in the labour market will reduce. pls give chevron ur very best,its worth the stress.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by LSimple: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2011
Hi Peeps,
please sm1 shd clarify me on the practice tests i am supposed to pay for in the assessmentcentre.co.uk website. Is it the Verbal, numeric, inductive reason or psychometric testing? i applied for Associate HR Representative. So please which one do i buy?

Regards

Lsimple
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by dustyduke: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2011
@Chamber2, thank you so much and to be frank with you, I am trying to follow in the line of your action right now. I applied for further studies and I am anxiously waiting for them to make a decision. What is the sense in giving your best shot at something and they can not even tell you if you flopped or that they just decided to ignore you.

But i will try my best, and then I leave the rest to God.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2011
Hi Peeps,
please sm1 shd clarify me on the practice tests i am supposed to pay for in the assessmentcentre.co.uk website. Is it the Verbal, numeric, inductive reason or psychometric testing? i applied for Associate  HR Representative. So please which one do i buy?

I think the assessment will be overall,so i will advise you pay for all if you have the money.I will be interested too if you wouldn't mind lol
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2011
@dustyduke
I think this is the best time to up-skill.The market is overheated and getting a job now may require some level of ''sophisticated connection.''Why waiting for the economy to bounce back it is better to get more education/training in order to stand a better chance as the economy fully recovers.

Best of luck
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Oshofu(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2011
i obviously wish everyone that is attending one test or the other best of luck. for those that are intending to further their studies overseas and are sorting of possible schools that would fit into their budget, my firm can help met your goal, contact me @ 07034756811
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2011
hi everyone;
especially for those writing d apptitude test.
would Kaplan Gmat work?
or better to stick to Nigerian based gmat?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by thought: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ guys,

It is possible for one to gate crash for this test, do you know if it would work
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by dustyduke: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
@Chamber2, You are actually making a lot of sense. I also applied for Assistant HR. The purchase thing you are talking, can I get any of the books in a bookshop or must it be online as I do not have any active credit card.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by pcodybanks: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hello pls i need a sample of questions set by shl for chevron pleaseeeee, email address is pz.codybanks@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
go to shl.com
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by thought: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2011
@all - is gate crashing possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.