Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (107238 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by forkadict(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ all. A couple of friends and I applied for the drilling and petroleum engineers roles last year but to date none of us has received any invitation. Please can anyone inform me if there's any hope, any hope at all that we may still be invited for a test at a later date? We met all their requirements. What could have prompted this discrimination?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by oluadeniyi: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
all, please i need ur assistance on practise test on the forth coming chevron aptitude test to be carried out by dragnet. thanx, pls sos
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Renewman: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
dear friends, pls hw can i apply for industrial training in chevron?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by John3161(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
Renewman:

dear friends, pls hw can i apply for industrial training in chevron?

Go to their head office at No. 2 Chevron drive, Lekki with your IT letter. Tell the security guys at the reception that you want to submit your IT letter with recruitment unit at Building F. Test will be conducted for IT applicants before they make their final selection.

Good luck.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Renewman: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
pls sorri 4 disturbing o, pls can u help me with i.t application letter. i badly nid it.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Pastyomoh: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2011
pls send the assessment day 900 questions, thank you, pastyrilo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by kenilo: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2011
Shell postgraduate scholarshi is out , In line with our promise to bring daily Fg vacancies,kindly visit
[www.completehotjobs.com] and navigate by clicking scholarship application.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by shonuff: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2011
@ Sexibabes - please, whats the big deal with SHL and why do you think Naija is sticking with GMAT?? i have written an SHL test here in naija for stanbic IBTC at kimberley ryan so the guy who mentioned it actually knows what he is talking about. i just read your comments and registered in this forum to set that info straight.
Please house, be prepared for everything, both SHL, GMAT or GRE.
Good luck.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Cupidarrow: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2011
pls send the assessment day 900 questions to me too. thank you. my email addy is theclalove@yahoo.com.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by motunmotun: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2011
can i get the contact details of Dragnet. The ones from their site are all switch off

time was not included in d mail i got from Mr. Uche Mba of Chevron and i dont knw wat time my test is as the date and venue was included but the time was not. Those who were invited for the post of ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE can pls tell me the time their test is to take place maybe the test is scheduled post by post.

thanks
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by normac: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hey @ Motunmotun, same problem here, tried calling Uche Mba's number but was only allowed to leave a message. Also sent him an e-mail yesterday but no response. Anyone with any idea of the time, pls help! Cheers.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by motunmotun: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
same here @normac just dat i didnt leave a msg i just ended the call and ve sent him a mail too yet no reply. So wat do u plan doing?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Cass: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hello people,

can someone pls tell me how to access the www.faceoftesting.com/venue.aspx to confirm test date, time and location. Been struggling since yesterday because i am not sure about what id and password i would need to gain access. I am taking the test in London.

Pls help me!
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by iteebaby: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
I learnt that Chevron test scheduled for March 4 has been postponed. can someone confirm that report
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Cass: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
Pls who knows the venue and the date for the chevron test holding in london?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by teddyeyez(f): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
@itee baby
Pls where did you hear tomorrow's exam has been postponed?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by oluadeniyi: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
all, pls help me out and confirm if you also received a mail yesterday from mr uche mba that thescheduled chevron test for saturday 5 has been postpone and a new date will be communicated. i need ur urgent response on this, to know the true position of things, whether other applicants received the same mail or not. thanx
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by tobzquest: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
house how far?
I applied for change of Venue and still no reply. anyone got a link

Travelling to Abuja is gonna cause a couple of quid.

Please help
Thanks
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by John3161(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
Renewman:

pls sorri 4 disturbing o, pls can u help me with i.t application letter. i badly nid it.

You can send your completed IT form or Letter from your school in addition to your CV. I'll email it to them.

itee baby:

I learnt that Chevron test scheduled for March 4 has been postponed. can someone confirm that report

I was supposed to attend the test on 5th but also got an email that it's been postponed till further notice. I have a colleague that is billed to attend tomorrow's test. Her's is not posponed.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by John3161(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
John 3:16:

You can send your completed IT form or Letter from your school in addition to your CV. I'll email it to them.

I was supposed to attend the test on 5th but also got an email that it's been postponed till further notice. I have a colleague that is billed to attend tomorrow's test. Her's is not posponed.

My email add is:keleniks@ymail.com.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by oluadeniyi: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
John 3;16, thanks for ur response concerning the posponement of sat 5 test, however, i still need more of your assistance check your inbox. thanx
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by John3161(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
oluadeniyi:

John 3;16, thanks for your response concerning the posponement of sat 5 test, however, i still need more of your assistance check your inbox. thanx

Will respond to ur mail by 2moro. It's in my work email account, I can't access it from home.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by oluadeniyi: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
john 3:16, thank you in anticipation.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by John3161(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2011
oluadeniyi:

john 3:16, thank you in anticipation.

You've got mail.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
Any news about the time of the test? Has anyone been able to contact Mr Uche?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos

Date: Saturday 05-Mar-2011

Time: 10:30 AM
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by motunmotun: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
thanks @chambers is dis for all positions?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by chamber2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2011
I can't say exactly.but i would advise you go there early enough.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2011
these Chams people are not serious oh>
they said to get back to us with the time.
No information.
what happens to those who do not access to Nairaland?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by folex(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
Chynells:

these Chams people are not serious oh>
they said to get back to us with the time.
No information.
what happens to those who do not access to Nairaland?
In as much as u've got a valid point, ignorance is no excuse. What did u applied for?
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by folex(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2011
the test the happenig live in chamcity, issac john at of now. So if u are still in doubt about the shift in date, if had better get down here. Its in batches in no particular order, not minding ur time. Got to go naw am next inline.
Re: Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions by John3161(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
I heard that that almost half of Lagosians wrote the test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.