Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO (5380 Views)

Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos) / Tejumola Apata, Teni's Sister, Graduates From Medical School / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by kemzy036: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nigerian artiste and songwriter, Niniola has taken to social media to share new pictures of her as she goes bald.

Niniola dropped a picture of her in a wrapper and captioned it ”African Queen My “Wrapper and I” #NINIOLA #QOAH #QOTS #AFROBOSS ##FANTASY #NININATION”

She also dropped a video of herself vibing to a song with her bald head;

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/teni-sister-niniolas-shake-music.html

2 Shares

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Davash222(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is everything okay with her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by sweetnonsense(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
She's not looking too good... I do hope all is well with her

1 Like

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Tmb78(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
I truly hope this is for a music video.If not,Niniola,revert o ASAP.You are beautiful with full hair,dear.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by ZaRuleOfLaw: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
feminine version of Frank Edoho
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Vyzz: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by punisha: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Which of the Music Industry was shaken Biko?

1 Like

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by ateamblezing(f): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
she might want to grow her hair naturally, that is the new trend, i do not believe in perming my hair any more.

1 Like

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by sammysneh(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
she still looks lovely..

5 Likes

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by teemotee: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
she looks wierd

1 Like

Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by F3dan: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
She deceived you OP. She covered it. See the video she just uploaded on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CBQf97PCe9e/
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by martolux(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
African queen.
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Harry00(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maybe she has cancer
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Gentle0wavez: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chai, now them they call am " Teni sister " as if she no get name.
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Koko1119: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
E b like say no b weed she take dis time ooo.
Re: Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO by yuswrld20(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2020
queer

(1) (Reply)

This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) / Obasanjo's Son Weds / Pic!!!! Chai When You Want To Date Dangote Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.