Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) (5380 Views)

Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence / Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Minato-san, a 30-year-old male office worker and cosplay enthusiast, recently shocked Japanese social media with his transformation into an anime-inspired heroine.

It’s no secret that great cosplayers can alter their physical appearance to the extreme, but in some cases the change is downright scary. Take the case of Minato, a 30-year-old Japanese man who likes to cosplay as an anime girl, and is so good at it that it’s impossible to guess his gender by looking at him.

With a clever use of makeup, modern accessories like prosthetic breasts, and a bit of digital manipulation, Minato-san can transform into a whole new person that often leaves the viewer confused.

Minato’s fascination with female cosplay started around four years ago. He had always considered the idea and process of turning himself into female characters that he liked cool, and one day he made an appointment at a beauty salon in Akihabara, Tokyo, just to see how he would look with makeup on. He liked the result, so he started learning makeup techniques.

The 30-year-old man told Maidona News that he experiments with a variety of makeup products and techniques, and although the result isn’t always positive, he has gotten a lot better at applying cosmetics over the last few years.

But makeup is only part of the process. Minato also uses taping techniques to alter certain facial features, like his cheeks, as well as wigs, women’s stockings and even prosthetic breasts made of silicone to enhance the illusion. The cherry on top is a bit of digital processing that he considers essential to a successful cosplay project.

Minato-san recently attracted the attention of Japanese mainstream media, after a photo collage showing him in his regular office clothes, next to him as a girl went viral. The photo was shared thousands of times and received over 100,000 likes on Twitter alone. To be fair, the transformation is quite shocking.

“I don’t believe in beautiful women anymore,” one Twitter user commented. “I have to check again and again when I meet beautiful women in the future…” another person wrote.
Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/this-young-lady-is-actually-a-30-year-old-male-cosplayer.html

Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Uprightness100(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Minato-san, a 30-year-old male office worker and cosplay enthusiast, recently shocked Japanese social media with his transformation into an anime-inspired heroine

The World keeps Modifying Evil , Abomination and Wickedness to sound like it is normal!

This is Abominable!
This is Evil!
This is Wickedness!
This is Ungodly!

4 Likes

Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
“I don’t believe in beautiful women anymore,” one Twitter user commented. “I have to check again and again when I meet beautiful women in the future…” another person wrote.

Make Yahoo boys no just Sabi this technique. I swear na steady cashout. Dem go dey video call on a regular. No more my phone is bad. Na to fix makeup attach bobby and ......." owkay baby send me the money"

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
What is beautiful here? She him is looking like a corpse mtcheew abeggii
Very soon now he would start thinking of transgending mtcheew undecided
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by kenzysmith: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:
What is beautiful here? She him is looking like a corpse mtcheew abeggii
Very soon now he would start thinking of transgending mtcheew undecided
anty how much u they sell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
anty how much u they sell
I would like to exchange it with your BRAIN ASAP

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by LikeAking: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice.

E fit am.
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by CoolUsername: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
First time?
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Make Yahoo boys no just Sabi this technique. I swear na steady cashout. Dem go dey video call on a regular. No more my phone is bad. Na to fix makeup attach bobby and ......." owkay baby send me the money"
I swear down if I no bomb with this technique then my village people concentrate on only me for the whole community

1 Like

Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
He has figured out the bobrisky strategy. grin
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by boman2014: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2021
shocking
Re: This Sexy Young Lady Is Actually A 30-year-old Male Cosplayer (Photos) by snuffly: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
I'm shocked. How can we trust girls after that? LOL. Cosplay is certainly quite an interesting activity and not everyone can handle it. You need to know how to choose the right hair or rather a wig. Know what coleyes lenses to buy that would fit the image. Ta and generally when you come up with something in his head to life to translate it is quite difficult. That is why the man is handsome. But it's strange that he has such female interests. Usually girls are into cosplay. Since I'm into Japanese culture, I can tell you this isn't the first time. It's hard to tell if it's a girl or a man. Beautiful girl or just a lot of makeup. So you have to be careful with this nationality. They're tricky.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) / 16 Years Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Got Terrible Accident And Her Leg / "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.