Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tekedia Institute Mini-mba Edition 2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tekedia Institute Mini-mba Edition 2 (788 Views)

Tekedia Hub / Register For 5-day Mini MBA In Six Cities Across Europe- Copenhagen,brussels,lo / Diploma In Business Management And Mini-mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekedia Institute Mini-mba Edition 2 by otugbem(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Are you a life long learner with an affinity for business and all it entails?

Do you wish to climb up the ladder in your current role through the accumulation of capabilities?

Do you have a million dollar idea which you hope to bring to life but you're constrained by getting funds and how to go about execution?

Tekedia Institute mini-MBA is a programme facilitated by Tekedia Institute, USA under the able leadership of Prof. Ndubuisi Ekekwe (I think you'll want to Google about this man, because he's a great man - simply put!)

The programme consists of courses ranging from innovation, business development and growth, fundraising, supply chain management, sales and marketing management, communication, leadership, project management, financial management, business laws AND LOTS MORE which are facilitated by world renowned professionals and entrepreneurs (those who have been successful with their business models) from MIT, Microsoft, NNPC, Deloitte, Shell, flutterwave etc.

This programme runs from June 22 - Oct 22, 2020 with a registration fee of $140 or #50,000. Hahaha, did I hear someone say "ahnahn, it's too much"�. Let me tell you, there's NO amount invested in quality knowledge that is a waste. I once took a course in "Marketing Management" ONLY on edX for $150 - just for one course o.

Seeing this offer with the lot of values it possesses, I literally pounced on it! Trust me, this is an opportunity you DON'T want to miss. Dare to be better!!!

You can check out the curriculum and how to register here

https://www.tekedia.com/mini-mba-2/

(1) (Reply)

Why Mobile Crane Operator Training Is Worth It!!! / Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? / #AMA. Ask Me Anything About A Career In Data Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.