Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? (810 Views)

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by champeeon(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys, please I'll appreciate your contributions on this topic.

I'll try to go straight to the point without telling unnecessary stories.

I have a brother who is doing a government job but the pay is so low he could be earning more as a laborer in a construction company. Although he's a graduate, the reason for the low pay is that he was only able to get the job using his secondary school certificate.

Now there is a child and a wife to feed. And because of "job security", I know he'll not want to leave that for something he's not sure if it'll work.

I'm a freelance writer and I know freelancing can give him a better life. However, writing is not his forte. So I want him to learn another digital skill while I put him through how he could get clients.

I know he used to be very creative as a young boy so I'm thinking graphics design. But at the same time, I'm hoping it would be a skill he can pick up and master in just a few months and start earning almost immediately.

I want to make sure I have something solid before I approach him. I'm willing to pay for courses and classes for him to attend and learn more.

If you've made it this far, I believe you have something for him and I'll be glad if you can contribute to this.

2 Likes

Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by snitchbitch: 5:35am On Jan 10, 2022
try video editing

its boring and laborious but few people are yet into it

1 Like

Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by champeeon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank you for your contribution. I'll put it into consideration.
Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by Faithymatt(f): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Consider affiliate marketing. It's basically helping other people sell their products and getting a commission every time he makes a sale. Since he works, he'd probably not want to do something that's time consuming so affiliate marketing is a good match for him. Also, he can start with only his phone and he can also work for foreign clients if he wishes. Learning time should take about 3-4 weeks after which he can start earning between 20-30k in a week even as a beginner before he now becomes more experienced and can earn more. Things will speed up if he has someone to teach him and mentor him.
champeeon:
Hi guys, please I'll appreciate your contributions on this topic.

I'll try to go straight to the point without telling unnecessary stories.

I have a brother who is doing a government job but the pay is so low he could be earning more as a laborer in a construction company. Although he's a graduate, the reason for the low pay is that he was only able to get the job using his secondary school certificate.

Now there is a child and a wife to feed. And because of "job security", I know he'll not want to leave that for something he's not sure if it'll work.

I'm a freelance writer and I know freelancing can give him a better life. However, writing is not his forte. So I want him to learn another digital skill while I put him through how he could get clients.

I know he used to be very creative as a young boy so I'm thinking graphics design. But at the same time, I'm hoping it would be a skill he can pick up and master in just a few months and start earning almost immediately.

I want to make sure I have something solid before I approach him. I'm willing to pay for courses and classes for him to attend and learn more.

If you've made it this far, I believe you have something for him and I'll be glad if you can contribute to this.
Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by Deraimma: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
He can be a virtual Assistant for a company that I Know very well. He could also create an information product on something he knows Very well and is enticing as well and sell it over and over again.. He can as well be an affiliate for some construction company as well..
Since he's creative you say, he can as well venture into WordPress Web Development + graphic designing which he can learn comfortably in 2 months and master them as you help him get clients. He can also run Facebook /google ads for some online businesses and learn how to help them boost sales remotely and online (I'll give you a premium and comprehensive course on this for free). You can dm me @08145053105 for more information..
Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by champeeon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Faithymatt:
Consider affiliate marketing.

Thank you for sharing.
Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by champeeon(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Deraimma:
He can be a virtual Assistant for a company that I Know very well...

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by Impactech: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
champeeon:

Thank you for your contribution.

He can also learn data analyst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
For someone who doesn't have a basic knowledge in mathematics
Impactech:

He can also learn data analyst

1 Like

Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by champeeon(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you all for your contributions so far. I'm saving up to get a laptop for him already and I'm taking note of all your comments.

1 Like

Re: Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? by Cashbanky(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
He can learn graphic design and Mobile App Creation.
Both skills can be learned with his smartphone and he can create amazing designs and Mobile Apps with his Smartphone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Royal Q Is Not A Scam. See Why . What You Need To Know Before Signing Up / Job Prospect For Programmers / Can Somebody Help Me Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.