Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents (374 Views)

How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men / I’m Divorced And Living My Best Life / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by homeboy123(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
*DM-HAVEN is a haven that provides solace for the Married, Divorced, single parents, and people in a challenged marital relationship, a place where they could make new friends with people that would understand whatever they are experiencing , so they could share their worries, vent, seek and share ideas that work, share thoughts and issues in a closed knit environment, proffer and receive functional solutions and have a chance to be part of a fun family.*

Fun and happiness for all.

Confidentiality is guaranteed..
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by homeboy123(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kindly note that DM-Haven is a whatsapp group for the Married, Divorced, and Single Parents.

We interact, socialize, share personal experiences, and lots more.

If you are married, divorced or a single parent and you have always wanted to mingle with people of like minds to express yourself, DM-Haven is the right place for you.

Interested folks should send me a pm, then we take it from there.
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by popocherry: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Add me
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by homeboy123(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
popocherry:
Add me

Pls send me a private message
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2020
homeboy123:

Pls send me a private message

Can you post your whatsApp link here... This NL pm doesn't work sometimes. I sent you a pm but didn't get a reply
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by Babatund: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
homeboy123:
Kindly note that DM-Haven is a whatsapp group for the Married, Divorced, and Single Parents.

If you are married, divorced or a single parent and you have always wanted to mingle with people of like minds to express yourself, DM-Haven is the right place for you.

Please add me up. I tried sending you a pm, it's not going through 08037385111
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by highbee02: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by lokotamak(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
homeboy123:
*DM-HAVEN is a haven that provides solace for the Married, Divorced, single parents, and people in a challenged marital relationship, a place where they could make new friends with people that would understand whatever they are experiencing , so they could share their worries, vent, seek and share ideas that work, share thoughts and issues in a closed knit environment, proffer and receive functional solutions and have a chance to be part of a fun family.*

Fun and happiness for all.

Confidentiality is guaranteed..
add me
Re: DM-Haven Invite For Married, Divorced, And Single Parents by homeboy123(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
The group is growing and it's really fun and educating. If you are interested in being in a place where you would feel like home, this is the group for you.

There is a lot to gain and a lot to learn. It's a group to feel free being with people that would understand whatever you are going through and make you feel good.

You are welcome and we would be glad to have you.

Kindly note that it's not gender specific, both male and female are welcome.

Join us and we guarantee that you would love being in our group.

We can't wait to receive you.

God bless

homeboy123:

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Baby Model To Advertise Your Company? Rush In Here Now / Single Parent: Men Or Women Who Take Better Care Their Kids If One Left? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.