Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? (556 Views)

How To Know If A Credit Alert Is Fake Or Real / Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? by Mrshape: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
See.
How someone edited my post and included is number asking people to contact him.
Saun Lalasticlala you mynd44 you people have to improve your niaralnad mention script.

I never see this kind of things before
What is he try to do

Below is the original post and the edited mention.
Be careful people this might be the new scam

Re: Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? by Jaysolu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Typical Nigerian
want to take advantage of another man's opportunity

anyhuu,,check out the link on my signaturewatch long YouTube vids for freeregistration free.. no strings attached
check it out yourself
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? by hidhrhis(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Your English issa die
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? by Ilefoaye(m): 3:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Nawao

(1) (Reply)

Schoolreopening: Did NMA Kick Against Resumption? / Learn To Speak Right / Nnpc/snepco Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.