Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

If You Attended Federal Technical And Science College , Yaba Please Com In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Attended Federal Technical And Science College , Yaba Please Com In (207 Views)

Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Attended Federal Technical And Science College , Yaba Please Com In by Nosainwe(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good day esteemed Nairalanders,

I am currently in the process of sourcing for information about FTSC yaba , as I have a younger sister who has a flare for the sciences and would love for her to attend the afore mentioned school (post -covid 19 drama),
I have queried google concerning the school's admission process and I didn't get much info ,
I myself attended a conventional public secondary school here in Lagos and remember hearing about a scholarship program for interested JSS 3 students bt was discouraged due to the distance from where I stay , later found out it had boarding facilities.
I would appreciate if alumni of the school can give me insight concerning the school's admission process , programs , cost (school fees if any) etc

P.s : she is currently in JS 1
Re: If You Attended Federal Technical And Science College , Yaba Please Com In by Nosainwe(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Hello
Re: If You Attended Federal Technical And Science College , Yaba Please Com In by Nosainwe(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

See an easy way to make your WAEC And JAMB At One Sitting / Wellspring University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021 / Ethereum Mining Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.