Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It (26890 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Oshoboy01: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
How God Wants Us To Mark My 57th Birthday - TB Joshua

On Friday June 12th 2020, Prophet TB Joshua will turn 57 years old! Here is an important message on how God wants us to mark this occasion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVgf3jeCdIY

"Viewers all over the world, good morning and win today! Happy 57th birthday – June 12th. Birthdays are a time to reflect on the memories of yesterday, the joys of today and the dreams of tomorrow. Viewers, I want to thank you for your prayers and your love.

Many waters cannot quench love. Viewers, what does this love I am talking about look like?
➡️ Love that has feet to move to the needy, to move to the sick ones, to move to the hungry ones.
➡️ Love that has hands to help others without expectation.
➡️ Love that has eyes to see misery and want.
➡️ Love that has ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men.

Happy Birthday, my friends! The only way to have a friend is to be one.
⭐ Many T.B. Joshuas are orphans. Let us father them.
⭐ Many T.B. Joshuas are homeless. Let us shelter them.
⭐ Many T.B. Joshuas are sick. Let us care for them.
⭐ Many T.B. Joshuas are lonely. Let us be their companion.

My friends, let the feelings of others matter to us. ‘Will these children not go to school? How can these people be lonely and homeless?’ There are many sick ones, hungry people, widows and orphans in our communities. Let us care for them.

Let me leave you with this word of exhortation. Matthew 25:40 – “And the king will tell them, ‘I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’ ” Viewers, what does this mean? Whatsoever you do to the least one, that you do to God. Happy birthday!

Let us pray. Viewers, by the authority of the Scripture, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon your life! I proclaim a mighty blessing upon your now! I proclaim a mighty blessing upon your future! In Jesus Christ’s name we pray. Amen!

Lord Jesus, as we celebrate according to Your instruction, give us the vision we should have for our lives. Give us the faith and the courage to dream big, in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen! Happy Birthday!" - TB Joshua

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3279050142215739&id=103470916440360

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Shameless ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rather than preach what Jesus Christ commanded, they resorted to re-packaging his command, pretending the message came from them instead.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here,[b] you also did for me.’

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Happy birthday to my mentor, one of the true prophets of our generation. You have come a long way sir and i respect you for staying true to your purpose on earth even in the face of opposition. You have taught us to always imitate our lord and saviour Jesus Christ in everything we do. You took us as your children and you are always praying for us. On behalf of the emmanuel tv family, we wish you more anointing, blessing, long life, wisdom and strength to face each day of your life. Good morning! Let love lead!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Slawormir: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Who cares on how God wants you to mark your birthday
God of men every where
Prophet of doom every where
Merchant of gloom

Sparkle777:

My ppl, pls also wish me well, it's also my birthday.

Happy birthday girl.. I will celebrate your birthday anyday anytime twice on Friday
Not some some prophet of ruination, downfall and destruction!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Nobody in 2009.

T.B . JOSHUA the - " I see Nigeria winning this cup. Go and succeed".
The golden eaglets left the Tabernacle to be trashed by Switzerland at home.

Nobody in 2016

T.B . Josh - " I see a woman becoming President of America"

Sheeps - Clinton won the popular votes and Trump became President through Electoral College. Valid Prophecy.

Nobody in 2020

T.B . Josh - " Coronavirus will return to where it came from on 29th March"

Sheeps: Yes, a mighty rain fell in China. Coronavirus has been defeated spiritually. What you are seeing is the physical part

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by NwaNimo1(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Buliwyf: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday to the Scamming king of charlatans

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Sacchi1162(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Man of God...
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by IamMichael(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Nice message for everyone. Let us all try our best to always help out those in need.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Emily22(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Las las all Na scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by zealousayo(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
It's all right.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
undecided
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by EXLOVER(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday Sir, when are you going to do giveaway?

I hate of my bros because 24/7 na Emmanuel TV, if you look him TV screen you go see him hand ✋ print unto say he dey always dey wan collect anointing through TV. I don't really know how it works

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
[Shameless ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rather than preach what Jesus Christ commanded, they resorted to re-packaging his command, pretending the message came from them instead.
shey you wer there during the repackaging?? nonsense and Buhari grin grin

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by bayotwice(f): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
HBD to him. If you do not acquire a new skill or start ur side hustle during this lockdown, you never lack time, you lack discipline... It's not too late to start something. I sell(Pre-downloaded) easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and build wealth with it E.g Copywriting, dropshipping, Data science, 3d animation e.t.c What'sapp 2348' 0649 432'97 for full list. Nb: I will deliver the videos at ur doorstep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by bigstan11787(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Hbd

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Daveedoo: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
happy birthday I guess undecided

visit signature
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by tayebest(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
No be this man dey talk with Lucifer? grin

Somebody was seen holding mic for Lucifer sef grin grin

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by virginboy1(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy Prophet TB Joshua.

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by NaijadrivaCars: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Emmanuel!

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Who watched his video with lady lucifer

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by frankline461: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday Sir, we await you March 29 bet9ja prediction. I'm willing to stake my ex brain because it's as empty as your predictions.

Although,

We

Have

More

Important

Issues!

Also, the person below me needs psychological help ASAP. Abi you did not see when Lucifer was doing world tour in his church?

Chai, the one above me needs data, LMAO

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by tawiatata: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Prophet TB Joshua's life and ministry is an example of practical Christianity! Go to his Facebook Page or YouTube channel and see the comments and testimonies from people around the world who say they have been healed/ blessed/ saved through his ministry. 95% are not Nigerian. I am bold to say that despite the fact he is often scorned here, TB Joshua is Nigeria's greatest brand ambassador to the rest of the world. Happy Birthday, sir!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Jubilancy(f): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday, my dad actually made me fall inlove with your teaching as a kid, now as an adult, common sense is making me question them.....

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by 69Ansour69: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Mehhhn!
Kai wallahi!!
Josh Josh! The real niggarrr
Niggarrr witha' huge lambas
Lord of Lamba II

Many lamba returns, Mahn
tayebest:
No be this man dey talk with Lucifer? grin

Somebody was seen holding mic for Lucifer sef grin grin
Meanwhile
We stee dey look upta' March 26
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Harmony92(f): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Sanemind(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday to the great Man of God

Meanwhile

500gb,750gb of external hard drive is available for series lovers, cartoon lovers, action etc. Location is Port Harcourt. All movies are in high definition,check profile for number

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by pyyxxaro: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Happy birthday Uncle T.B
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by BrandAlliances: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
More Grace's

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by afecgivers: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Song: Tb joshua na small boy na who no know am call am old man Tb Joshua na small boy. X 10. Happy Birthday brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.