Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23435 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Now if by now you are not aware that we live in one big computerised electromagnetic space full of executable coded programs and we are biological computers syncing into the electromagnetic programs to execute the commands laid out by the super programmer called GOD then I have to say welcome to the atlantean new age where wisdom downloads has been allowed and permitted to be accessed by some. And these programs front-end is presented as Zodiac houses but the back-end is full of codes and programs. And so in accessing these codes and programs we can see the types of executable manifestations that happens when two people try to interact and unite as one.

There are 432 executable programs that are manifested as humans try to unite as one in unions and marriages and today I am going to talk about only one of the 432 executable programs and that is a woman under the Zodiac house of Cancer. Now only 3 types of men can interact favourably with a Cancer woman without falling into the abyss of Nothingness and degradation and these will be men under the alpha cycle of Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces. The alpha cycle meaning the first 7 degrees in these houses. Every other man will fall into the abyss both literally and Spiritually. And so it is important for people to understand that in joining with each other as partners we are activating cosmic executable programs that will affect our lives and so you must consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you try to get into a union so you can know what you are getting into and should you decide to proceed how to counteract the executable programs. Send me a comment on my blog if you want a consultation.

And now here are examples of men who fell into the abyss and their fortunes changed for the worse as they joined to Cancer women

1-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer joined unto Lamar Odom a stellar great basketball player in the NBA. As soon as they joined together he forgot how to play the game and became crap and was kicked out of the team he was into a lower team and eventually kicked out of the NBA after which he suffered several strokes and mental health problems. The man is now a shell of himself today

2-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer also joined unto a stellar basketball player in the NBA called Rashad Mccants after which he got kicked out of the NBA and disappeared

3-Khloe Kardashian joined unto another NBA player Tristan Thompson after which his fortunes and knowledge of the gane perished and he went from being on everyones lips to a nobody

4-Pamela Anderson joined unto Tommy Lee Jones one of the most famous rockers of the nineties after which he fell into oblivion and no one has heard of him ever since

5-Pamela Anderson joined unto the most popular rocker in the early 2000s named Kid Rock after which he crashed and burned immediately and disappeared

6-Lil Kim joined unto Biggie and a short while after that he was cancelled out of the earth realm into the abyss

7-Princess Diana joined unto Prince Charles and heavy occultic wizards in the royal family told them their fortunes will drop if Charles continued the union and so he quickly bounced so that the Royal family does not fall into the abyss, after which she joined unto the Fayed family who owned harrods. She end up taking the Heir to the Fayed throne Dodi down into the abyss with her as they both crashed and burned after which the family had a downturn in fortune and they lost the famous Harrod store they owned in London and now the family that used to be a household name just disappeared into the abyss and into the night.

And the conclusion here is that woman and man interaction is a dangerous game because you are dealing with executable cosmic programs that will manifest in your life. You need to consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you get into these dangerous murky waters of 432 executable programs.

11 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Vyzz: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
lekki1444:
Now if by now you are not aware that we live in one big computerised electromagnetic space full of executable coded programs and we are biological computers syncing into the electromagnetic programs to execute the commands laid out by the super programmer called GOD then I have to say welcome to the atlantean new age where wisdom downloads has been allowed and permitted to be accessed by some. And these programs front-end is presented as Zodiac houses but the back-end is full of codes and programs. And so in accessing these codes and programs we can see the types of executable manifestations that happens when two people try to interact and unite as one.

There are 432 executable programs that are manifested as humans try to unite as one in unions and marriages and today I am going to talk about only one of the 432 executable programs and that is a woman under the Zodiac house of Cancer. Now only 3 types of men can interact favourably with a Cancer woman without falling into the abyss of Nothingness and degradation and these will be men under the alpha cycle of Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces. The alpha cycle meaning the first 7 degrees in these houses. Every other man will fall into the abyss both literally and Spiritually. And so it is important for people to understand that in joining with each other as partners we are activating cosmic executable programs that will affect our lives and so you must consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you try to get into a union so you can know what you are getting into and should you decide to proceed how to counteract the executable programs. Send me a comment on my blog if you want a consultation.

And now here are examples of men who fell into the abyss and their fortunes changed for the worse as they joined to Cancer women

This is the biggest rubbish I've ever read in my entire life.
My sister is cancer and married a man who is well to do, from a millionaire he became a billionaire and they are still together after 24 years with six children. 3 are schooling abroad. The remaining 3 are in one of the most expensive schools in Lagos, waiting to go abroad for further studies.
You opened a useless thread, please delete it

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

This is the biggest rubbish I've ever read in my entire life.
My relative is cancer and married a man who is well to do, from a millionaire he became a billionaire and they are still together after 24 years with six children. 3 are schooling abroad.
You opened a useless thread, please delete it
WHATS HIS ZODIAC SIGN

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
lekki1444:
WHATS HIS ZODIAC SIGN

He's neither of the compatible sign you wrote there.

5 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Same way many cancer women are doing alright with their men.
And other zodiac signs are failing with their men.
If you go sniffing for a pattern, you will find it.

28 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

He's neither of the compatible sign you wrote there.
what is his zodiac sign.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
cococandy:
Same way many cancer women are doing alright with their men.
And other zodiac signs are failing with their men.
If you go sniffing for a pattern, you will find it.
lol nah this aint sniffing this is reality lol

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
it's true and very dangerous and jealous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by callmeRichie(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Summary please! tongue
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by driving: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let's start this way. What is the best zodiac sign or most compatible zodiac sign for a cancer man.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
driving:
Let's start this way. What is the best zodiac sign or most compatible zodiac sign for a cancer man.
pisces woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:
it's true and very dangerous and jealous.
yeah you are very correct Sister. Will you like to share some insights with me ?

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah you are very correct Sister. Will you like to share some insights with me ?
they love to live in the past,often takes trips down Memory Lane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

they love to live in the past,often takes trips down Memory Lane.
wow thats amazing. I deeply resonate with all you are saying and Iam taking notes. Are you an astrologer ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
wow thats amazing. I deeply resonate with all you are saying and Iam taking notes. Are you an astrologer ?
Hmmm, no but I experienced it with people around me.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

Hmmm, no but I experienced it with people around me.
and thats the best teacher. experience is.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
driving:
cancer, Scorpio, Taurus Pisces, Virgo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

cancer, Scorpio, Taurus Pisces, Virgo.
have you had experience with libra or virgos and what will be their traits ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by pollypocket: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
What do think of cancer woman with Gemini man?

Cc Lekki1444 fati2001

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
pollypocket:
What do think of cancer woman with Gemini man?

Cc Lekki1444 fati2001
well first of her spirit is stronger and she will pull him down. she will be extremely posessive and will make sure that both parties remain spiritually stunted as she envelopes him in her carnality. it will be very frustrating for the guy

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
WHATS HIS ZODIAC SIGN
Instead of condemning Cancer, why not highlight the Zodiac Signs Cancers are compatible with. Most time you religious zealot are simply soooo negative in ur mindset.. Simply putting unnecessary fear in people.

4 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well first of her spirit is stronger and she will pull him down. she will be extremely posessive and will make sure that both parties remain spiritually stunted as she envelopes him in her carnality. it will be very frustrating for the guy
Bladderdash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bladderdash
its balderdash not bladder-dash

8 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Instead of condemning Cancer, why not highlight the Zodiac Signs Cancers are compatible with. Most time you religious zealot are simply soooo negative in ur mindset.. Simply putting unnecessary fear in people.

the best fit for a cancer is a pisces but not just any pisces but the 1st cycle meaning 0 to 7 degrees in pisces. Also 1st cycle scorpio ( i would put sagi but sagi is a puniisher ) because these two can neutralise the negatives of cancer

and who said i was religious ? i have not stepped into a church in over 10 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
the best fit for a cancer is a pisces but not just any pisces but the 1st cycle meaning 0 to 7 degrees in pisces. Also 1st cycle scorpio ( i would put sagi but sagi is a puniisher ) because these two can neutralise the negatives of cancer

and who said i was religious ? i have not stepped into a church in over 10 years
So why is cancer Negative?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
its balderdash not bladder-dash
You sha get me

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bla bla bla bla bla Nonsense thread!

BTW I'm Libra , I don't just buy the idea of painting people black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So why is cancer Negative?
its the energies they emit

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
its the energies they emit
I'm sure other signs got their energies too
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Bla bla bla bla bla Nonsense thread!

BTW I'm Libra , I don't just buy the idea of painting people black.
you are libra so none of this is supposed to make sense to you. libra is not connected to source energy so they are not wise to things of the occult. so i can understand why you feel how you do. this is not for you. try the davido thread in celebrity section. that is more to your taste

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.