Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Counterfeit Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counterfeit Christianity (1154 Views)

Exposed!!! The Genuine Vs Counterfeit Speaking In Tongues / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
There are Many people out there professing the Name of JESUS CHRIST. They call themselves Christians because they were baptized as an infant, born into a Christian home, etc. some others wear cross necklace , cross tattoo or Show up to church every Sunday or twice a year, and think that somehow that makes them a Christian. There is a MAJOR difference between professing something and truly believing and putting your full trust and faith in something.

The Holy Bible, which is the Word of GOD makes it very clear that one must be born again ( John 3:1-8 kings James version).

We all are born into this world through our mother's womb ,(i.e born of the flesh) and JESUS makes it clear that we must be born again of the spirit. (John 3:3 Kjv). There must be a conversion. This conversion occurs when you put your full faith and trust in the Blood JESUS shed for you on the cross of Calvary, in His death, burial and resurrection!

The Gospel of your salvation is clearly found in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4 and Romans 10:9-10 (kjv).

Religion cannot save you. JESUS wants a relationship with you not religion.

Religion says do! JESUS says Done!

Once you are born again and have put your full faith and trust in JESUS Blood, in his death , burial and Resurrection, the Holy Spirit comes inside of you as a new creature in Christ! You are New, and JESUS has called us to walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4( Kjv).

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jesus in fact says do! It is impossible to become a follower of Jesus Christ if you don't do what it takes( there are about 7 commandments stipulated).
No one can enter the kingdom of Heaven without doing what Jesus Christ has commanded and his commandments require work be done.

In fact, the church of Christ is built on work that is done in obedience to Christ's commandments, works of righteousness that can only be done in obedience to Him or else it amounts to nothing but filthy rags.

Remember the light yoke (work) and the easy burden(cross) He, Jesus promised? Yes, He promised everyone that comes to Him that there is work to be dome, albeit light work, since His covenant only has about 46 commandments for you to carry out daily. That is light work compared to tge 613 commandments of the Old Covenant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Jesus in fact says do! It is impossible to become a follower of Jesus Christ if you don't do what it takes( there are about 7 commandments stipulated).
No one can enter the kingdom of Heaven without doing what Jesus Christ has commanded and his commandments require work be done.

In fact, the church of Christ is built on work that is done in obedience to Christ's commandments, works of righteousness that can only be done in obedience to Him or else it amounts to nothing but filthy rags.

Remember the light yoke (work) and the easy burden(cross) He, Jesus promised? Yes, He promised everyone that comes to Him that there is work to be dome, albeit light work, since His covenant only has about 46 commandments for you to carry out daily. That is light work compared to tge 613 commandments of the Old Covenant.
[/s]

Stop this Christianity by your Power or might!

It's counterfeit!

You can't be saved by your Power or this or that!

Simply Make a Decision to Follow the MASTER, He will make you what you should be..

Salvation has been paid for! It is Finished! It is a done deal! Simply Follow The MASTER and he will make you!

You can't make yourself!

Follow what JESUS Says not what u want to do!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Stop this Christianity by your Power or might!

It's counterfeit!

Christianity by my power and might?

You mean you want your dose of Christianity without needing to obey Jesus Christ's every commandments? Are you sure then that Christianity is for you? undecided undecided

Here, let's start by examining just one of the commandments at a time. Maybe that will help you decide whether Christ really wants you to serve with all your heart, your might, and your soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]Simply Make a Decision to Follow the MASTER, He will make you what you should be..

Salvation has been paid for! It is Finished! It is a done deal! Simply Follow The MASTER and he will make you!

You can't make yourself!

Any servant can make decisions in his mind to follow his master, but until said servant actually begins doing what the master commands, that servant will likely not be seen as a worthy servant by the master. So unless you start obeying the one you call your master, all your decision making means nothing to said master. Without complete obedience, all your belief amounts to worthless worship.
John, Jesus's disciple, put it plainly when He said the following:

1 John 2 vs 3-6
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. If we obey what God has told us to do, then we are sure that we know him.
4. If we say we know God but do not obey his commands, we are lying. The truth is not in us.
5. But when we obey God’s teaching, his love is truly working in us. This is how we know that we are living in him.
6. If we say we live in God, we must live the way Jesus lived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Missyajoke(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Any servant can make decisions in his mind to follow his master, but until said servant actually begins doing what the master commands, that servant will likely not be seen as a worthy servant by the master. So unless you start obeying the one you call your master, all your decision making means nothing to said master. Without complete obedience, all your belief amounts to worthless worship.
John, Jesus's disciple, put it plainly when He said the following:

U quote bible passages and u have a different Understanding..

I hv noticed you here..

I have never seen u preach the Gospel!

But u unleash yourself to counter the Gospel!

The other day u said salvation is this and that and all that!

My Brother that is a Pharisic and antichrist spirit! You do not enter the kingdom and you hinder others from entering..

You better Repent! And ask JESUS to make you In HIS way!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

U quote bible passages and u have a different Understanding..
What different meaning did I have for what John said in 1 John 2 vs 3-6?undecidedundecided
Righteousness89:
I hv noticed you here..
I have never seen u preach the Gospel!
But u unleash yourself to counter the Gospel!
Are you sure that I counter the gospel?undecided
I know that I counter messages that are not in line with the gospel as taught by Jesus Christ Himself. And not messages that are aligned with the commandments of Jesus Christ Himself! undecidedundecidedundecided
Righteousness89:
The other day u said salvation is this and that and all that!
You would have to be specific. What thread and post are you referring to please?
Righteousness89:
My Brother that is a Pharisic spirit! You do not enter the kingdom and you hinder others from entering..
You better Repent! And ask JESUS to make you In HIS way!
The Pharisees were wrong because rather than teach the people to obey God's commandment exactly as it is written, they instead devised their own doctrines, rules, and traditions, which they taught the people instead. This is what was at the crux of the issue that Jesus Christ complained over and over about the Pharisees.
I tell people to obey the commandments of Jesus Christ, exactly are they are specified. What is Pharisitic in that?
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What different meaning did I have for what John said in 1 John 2 vs 3-6?undecidedundecided
Are you sure that I counter the gospel?undecided
I know that I counter messages that are not in line with the gospel as taught by Jesus Christ Himself. And not messages that are aligned with the commandments of Jesus Christ Himself! undecidedundecidedundecided
You would have to be specific. What thread and post are you referring to please?
The Pharisees were wrong because rather than teach the people to obey God's commandment exactly as it is written, they instead devised their own doctrines, rules, and traditions, which they taught the people instead. This is what was at the crux of the issue that Jesus Christ complained over and over about the Pharisees.
I tell people to obey the commandments of Jesus Christ, exactly are they are specified. What is Pharisitic in that?

My Brother I have told u what I have observed!
This should be the 3rd or 4th Time you doing this since Sunday! It's a spirit that is pushing you and u maybe u don't know!
Go and pray and ask GOD to tell u what u are doing wrong! He answers Honest prayers! He will tell!

If you are Saved , Go and preach the Gospel! Stop countering the gospel with confusion !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother I have told u what I have observed!
This should be the 3rd or 4th Time you doing this since Sunday! It's a spirit that is pushing you and u maybe u don't know!
Go and pray and ask GOD to tell u what u are doing wrong! He answers Honest prayers! He will tell!
If you are Saved , Go and preach the Gospel! Stop countering the gospel with confusion !
So you have been corrected about 4 times since Sunday? Interesting! grin
You are mistaken for I am not countering the gospel but preaching it, and to you too it seems. What do you think I have been doing? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So you have been corrected about 4 times since Sunday? Interesting! grin
You are mistaken for I am not countering the gospel but preaching it, and to you too it seems. What do you think I have been doing? undecided undecided undecided

Repent bro!
What you doing is dangerous!

GOD ALMIGHTY is not an author of Confusion!
I Pray For you from the depth of my heart,May GOD open your eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Repent bro!
What you doing is dangerous!
GOD ALMIGHTY is not an author of Confusion!
I Pray For you from the depth of my heart,May GOD open your eyes
What am I doing that is dangerous? sad

Of course, God is not the author of confusion ... He will not command one thing and then turn around and ask people to do another thing. He demands obedience and will accept nothing less than obedience from those who serve or want to serve Him. undecided undecided
What is dangerous in telling you this?
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What am I doing that is dangerous? sad

Of course, God is not the author of confusion ... He will not command one thing and then turn around and ask people to do another thing. He demands obedience and will accept nothing less than obedience from those who serve or want to serve Him. undecided undecided
What is dangerous in telling you this?

He That Hath Ears to Hear, Let Him Hear!

Good Night!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
He That Hath Ears to Hear, Let Him Hear!
Good Night!
Here from God or hear from you? undecided undecided
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Daejoyoung: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
My man, the gospel of christ is all about your deeds not just faith. Faith without works is dead, you must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Read more of the gospels, mark, matthew, luke, to understand the truth of the gospel of jesus christ. Then only after that, you read stuff like Romans and John.
Also spend time reading the book of James, and proverbs. Don't concentrate on only Paul's letters or that of john, they would confuse before you are ready to understand them fully if you don't take your time.

1 Like

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Daejoyoung:
My man, the gospel of christ is all about your deeds not just faith. Faith without works is dead, you must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Read more of the gospels, mark, matthew, luke, to understand the truth of the gospel of jesus christ. Then only after that, you read stuff like Romans and John.
Also spend time reading the book of James, and proverbs. Don't concentrate on only Paul's letters or that of john, they would confuse before you are ready to understand them fully if you don't take your time.

No book of the Bible is less or confusing..

The Bible is the Word of GOD. It's your duty to prayerfully read the Word and ask The owner to give you Understanding...

Salvation is no other than Accepting and Believing the Finished work on Calvary.

JESUS Christ is the Symbol of salvation. No Matter what you do, if you get JESUS wrong, you have missed it.

You cannot be saved by your Righteousness. Our Righteousness are filthy rags before HIM. See Isah 64:6,

If the LORD should count your iniquity, who shall stand? Psalm 130:3

After you have done all these things, you are still an unprofitable servant Luke 17:10..

JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of GOD.. Romans 3:10. To attain that Righteousness all we need do is follow Him..

He says, Follow me , I will make you. U can't make yourself.. you can't stay off Sin by your Power! No Matter who you are! As we Follow HIM, He makes us! He Releases His grace! You suddenly see that there are certain things you can't do anymore! It's not by Power! You will crash if you go by your Power!

HOW do you get to Follow JESUS

1. You Accept JESUS as your savior

2. You Ask HIM to sanctify you and fill you with the Holyghost.

3. You Give yourself to Him in Prayers and Reading His Word!

4. The More you come to Him, the more HE works in you..

4 Likes

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
There are Many people out there professing the Name of JESUS CHRIST. They call themselves Christians because they were baptized as an infant, born into a Christian home, etc. some others wear cross necklace , cross tattoo or Show up to church every Sunday or twice a year, and think that somehow that makes them a Christian. There is a MAJOR difference between professing something and truly believing and putting your full trust and faith in something.

The Holy Bible, which is the Word of GOD makes it very clear that one must be born again ( John 3:1-8 kings James version).

We all are born into this world through our mother's womb ,(i.e born of the flesh) and JESUS makes it clear that we must be born again of the spirit. (John 3:3 Kjv). There must be a conversion. This conversion occurs when you put your full faith and trust in the Blood JESUS shed for you on the cross of Calvary, in His death, burial and resurrection!

The Gospel of your salvation is clearly found in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4 and Romans 10:9-10 (kjv).

Religion cannot save you. JESUS wants a relationship with you not religion.

Religion says do! JESUS says Done!

Once you are born again and have put your full faith and trust in JESUS Blood, in his death , burial and Resurrection, the Holy Spirit comes inside of you as a new creature in Christ! You are New, and JESUS has called us to walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4( Kjv).
thank you brother, more grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Those who believe in Christ has the righteousness of Christ already. working out your salvation is not the same as working for your salvation. working out your salvation simply means proving the reality of your salvation by through sanctification in Christ while God sanctifies inwardly. you can't even workout what you don't have, first possess salvation before working it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Remember the talk about how a Servant serves His master? Ever read the parable of the 10 talents? It is about the Kingdom of God after all. Remember the first two servants, the one who was given the 5 talent and the one that was given the 2 talents, and how their work pleased did there Master. What did the master find pleasing about their work? Was it simply the value of gains that they made? No, it was more in the fact that those two servants paid attention to the desires of the master and learned their master's way and did according to what they had learned of him, their master.
The third servant, the one who was given 1 talent, however, made the decision not to do what He knew the master would have wanted of him. Even worse for him than he, the servant did labor but his labor turned out in vain because it was unacceptable to his master in the end since it was not according to what the master had shown him of himself. And we all know what happened to that servant.

Jesus Christ already gave so many clues from way back about 2000 years when He was on earth. He gave many clues about the Kingdom of Heaven, not because He liked to tell stories for fun, but because He wanted to get His message across to those who are deceived by the lies of the wolves of this world.
Many of the wolves read his parables and immediately think it is about profit and gold for them, forgetting that none of that is the point of the Kingdom. In fact, all of it already belongs to God so He had no reason to tell them about gold and silver. So, it is instead used to deceive those who will remain blind, in the name of God. grin grin grin
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
solite3:
Those who believe in Christ has the righteousness of Christ already. working out your salvation is not the same as working for your salvation. working out your salvation simply means proving the reality of your salvation by through sanctification in Christ while God sanctifies inwardly. you can't even workout what you don't have, first possess salvation before working it out.
They don't for you see, even righteousness requires work from you. According to Jesus Christ, those who will enter Heaven are those who are righteous. Ever wondered what the righteous do? Jesus Christ outlined this in the Bible for you to learn of your own...

Matthew 25 vs 31-40
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’

Note what those who are righteous did i.e. work done? They do deeds of righteousness in obedience to Jesus Christ's commands. The righteous are out there even as we speak obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ and only they will enter the Kingdom of God. grin grin

Job was a righteous man and in Job 31, he goes into detail on the righteous acts He has done in obedience to God. Ezekiel 18, God speaks of what the righteous do. Isaiah 58, God speaks of the kind of fasting He wants instead of all the nonsense we like to do in the name of God ... He lists the acts the righteous do for His glory.
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Faith, mind you, is simply a collection of all your works done of trust and obedience to God. It is not a thinking or a mental decision but a combination of all the actions you take to register your trust and obedience to God. That is why James wrote that Faith, without work, is dead, an empty useless collection.
Everyone has faith but not everyone has work to go into their faith collection. Not because there is no work to do. No, Jesus already gave us at least 46 commandments from over 2000 years ago to begin obeying every single day of our lives. grin

Show me your empty faith collection, but I will show you my works contained in my faith collection as proof that I do indeed have faith, where you have just an empty bag called faith.
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Daejoyoung: 2:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

No book of the Bible is less or confusing..

The Bible is the Word of GOD. It's your duty to prayerfully read the Word and ask The owner to give you Understanding...

Salvation is no other than Accepting and Believing the Finished work on Calvary.

JESUS Christ is the Symbol of salvation. No Matter what you do, if you get JESUS wrong, you have missed it.

You cannot be saved by your Righteousness. Our Righteousness are filthy rags before HIM. See Isah 64:6,

If the LORD should count your iniquity, who shall stand? Psalm 130:3

After you have done all these things, you are still an unprofitable servant Luke 17:10..

JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of GOD.. Romans 3:10. To attain that Righteousness all we need do is follow Him..

He says, Follow me , I will make you. U can't make yourself.. you can't stay off Sin by your Power! No Matter who you are! As we Follow HIM, He makes us! He Releases His grace! You suddenly see that there are certain things you can't do anymore! It's not by Power! You will crash if you go by your Power!

I never said any book of the bible is less, but the truth is that jesus walked the earth and told us what to do to be his disciples, he said we should take up our cross and follow him. He told us to do the works of God, it wasn't just merely to believe.
This is why I said read matthew, mark, and luke first. When you believe and strive to do God's work, then you also ask God for the leading of his Holyspirit to become the sons of God.
I know you don't want to hear this, but christianity is all about the works of love you do by faith (not works of the mosaic laws) but by the faith of christ and his kingdom.
There are works for us to do, but these are different kind of works.
Read your bible properly to rightly divide the word of truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Daejoyoung: 2:48am On Jun 12, 2020
solite3:
The righteousness of christ can only be shown to the world by your deeds. Even after you believe, you must do the works of God. You ask for Holyspirit to sanctify you and lead you in order to do the works of God cut out for you. Faith is all about the willingness to work for God and not simply works of the law alone. Abraham believed God and he proved these by his works and not merely works of the laws of Moses( who was not even born then). That was the argument of paul in a nutshell which many have misunderstood till date.

What is salvation? jesus came to save us from our sins, and sin is simply breaking the rules of God thereby displeasing him.
In saving us from sin, he taught us how to keep the laws of Moses effectively by summarising them into two. He also taught us how to live the kingdom life as though we were already in the kingdom of God.

Eventually he died for proclaiming the kingdom of God and was seen again by his 12 disciples ( 12 signifying the beginning of a new Israel living the kingdom life). This is the gospel and story of christ.

1 Like

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Daejoyoung:

I never said any book of the bible is less, but the truth is that jesus walked the earth and told us what to do to be his disciples, he said we should take up our cross and follow him. He told us to do the works of God, it wasn't just merely to believe.
This is why I said read matthew, mark, and luke first. When you believe and strive to do God's work, then you also ask God for the leading of his Holyspirit to become the sons of God.
I know you don't want to hear this, but christianity is all about the works of love you do by faith (not works of the mosaic laws) but by the faith of christ and his kingdom.
There are works for us to do, but these are different kind of works.
Read your bible properly to rightly divide the word of truth.

My Brother The Truth, Some of you Read the Bible as a story book!

What does it mean to take your cross?

Did The Master say take your cross and you get Eternal Life?

What is in my Bible is Take your Cross and FOLLOW ME!

The way to Heaven is John 3:16
The Moment you believe And Accept JESUS Genuinely, HE gives you The Power to be His son! John 1:12..

Placing your Righteousness on your works to the detriment of the Price JESUS has paid is foolishness.

2 men went up to pray! One said I do this ! I do that! I Fast! I give!
The other man simply said , LORD be Merciful unto me a Sinner! And He was more Justified!

The Thief that was on side of JESUS is in Heaven today !All that got him Salvation was Lord Remember me in Paradise!

Don't place your Salvation on your works! Place it on JESUS and The Price he has paid!

The Works we do and all that is to Give Pleasure to our FATHER! Don't place your Salvation on Your Works!

There is Nothing you will do by yourself or might that will grant u Eternal Life.. you Need to FOLLOW THE MASTER!

When you Follow , He makes u! It's not by Struggle!

You will Struggle as a Christian if you wanna live by your Power! You can't be happy! You will be in burden!

Whosoever Believes and Accepts JESUS is Saved! He/she is instantly an Heavenly candidate! That is the sole ticket to Heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Daejoyoung: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother The Truth, Some of you Read the Bible as a story book!

What does it mean to take your cross?

Did The Master say take your cross and you Eternal Life?

What is in my Bible is Take your Cross and FOLLOW ME!

The way to Heaven is John 3:16
The Moment you believe And Accept JESUS Genuinely, HE gives you The Power to be His son! John 1:12..

Placing your Righteousness on your works to the detriment of the Price JESUS has paid is foolishness.

2 men went up to pray! One said I do this ! I do that! I Fast! I give!
The other man simply said , LORD be Merciful unto me a Sinner! And He was more Justified!

The Thief that was on side of JESUS is in Heaven today ! Lord Remember me in Paradise!

Don't place your Salvation on your works! Place it on JESUS and The Price he has paid!

The Works we do and all that is to Give Pleasure to our FATHER! Don't place your Salvation on Your Works!

There is Nothing you will do by yourself or might that will grant u Eternal Life.. you Need to FOLLOW THE MASTER!

When you Follow , He makes u! It's not by Struggle!

You will Struggle as a Christian if you wanna live by your Power! You can't be happy! You will be in burden!

Whosoever Believes and Accepts JESUS is Saved! He/she is instantly an Heavenly candidate! That is the sole ticket to Heaven!
The moment you accept jesus and believe, that is just the beginning. You then have to bear fruits, you have to show works of righteousness thereafter by the Holyspirit.
If you accept jesus and do not keep his commandments, you can't make God's kingdom coming on earth.
If you struggle to keep the commandments, you then tap into the Holyspirit in you for help, but you must keep the commandments. You must do the works set out for you. Love your neighbour, take care of the helpless, increase the talents given to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Daejoyoung:

The moment you accept jesus and believe, that is just the beginning. You then have to bear fruits, you have to show works of righteousness thereafter by the Holyspirit.
If you accept jesus and do not keep his commandments, you can't make God's kingdom coming on earth.

Who owns the fruits u will bear?
The Fruit is The MASTER Own!

They are called The Fruits of the Spirit!

Is JESUS that works in you and Make you to be able to bear fruits!

No natural man can bear The fruits of the Spirit by himself.

The Moment you Surrender to JESUS, You are Saved!

To Experience more of LORD you Press on to Sanctification. You ask for it! He sanctifies you . Roots out the adamic nature from you.

You need more of HIM, you press for the Power of The Holyghost! You ask for it! LORD Baptize me with the power of the Holyghost!

With all this you need to continue following the MASTER. His Word becomes your food. Fellowshiping with Him or The Brethren becomes Joy to you. Anything Wordly, Unrighteous irritates u. You get Boldness to preach His Word. HE is the Source of Everything!

The Moment you begin to think u have arrived and that your works makes you Saved. Or that you are now Experienced! The Things of GOD suddenly become familiar to you. You know it all!

My Brother know that you are on the way to fulfilling "The First shall be last!

That man that you begin to see the worst Sinner , may just before his death say LORD JESUS Forgive me! And he will make Heaven while you who depend on your works Miss it!

1 Like

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Daejoyoung: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=90580812]

Is JESUS that works in you and Make you to be able to bear fruits!
Jesus would only begin that when you are willing and you know you have work to do.

No natural man can bear The fruits of the Spirit by himself.
Anyone who hears the words of christ and decides to obey them, the spirit would be pleased to abide with such a man.

The Moment you Surrender to JESUS, You are Saved!
Yes and No. Yes because God accepts you, but no if you don't continue or grow by obeying the commandments of jesus christ.

To Experience more of LORD you Press on to Sanctification. You ask for it! He sanctifies you . Roots out the adamic nature from you.
The fact that you want sanctification and ask for it is a good one, it means you are willing to obey christ and do what he says we should do.

You need more of HIM, you press for the Power of The Holyghost! You ask for it! LORD Baptize me with the power of the Holyghost!
The Holyspirit have been poured out upon all flesh already, so it is not difficult for a willing man to tap into the power of the Holyspirit of course.

With all this you need to continue following the MASTER. His Word becomes your food. Fellowshiping with Him or The Brethren becomes Joy to you. Anything Wordly, Unrighteous irritates u. You get Boldness to preach His Word. HE is the Source of Everything!
Good, at this point you are doing the works of christ.

The Moment you begin to think u have arrived and that your works makes you Saved. Or that you are now Experienced! The Things of GOD suddenly become familiar to you. You know it all!
The parable of the talents signifies that we must work no matter what, we work based on love and faith. Love is not selfish, and would never make you feel you know it all.

That man that you begin to see the worst Sinner , may just before his death say LORD JESUS Forgive me! And he will make Heaven while you who depend on your works Miss it!
Where do you get that from? heaven is here on earth, in the second coming of christ. A willing repentant sinner may be given the chance to avoid the second death during the resurrection, that's what I understand. The repentant sinner may still have some work to do in the 1000year reign of christ.
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Daejoyoung post=90583429][/quote]

May GOD Open the Eyes of your Understanding bro..

That's all! You have a knowledge of the GOD but so many confusions!

Anyway, Let GOD be true!and all men be liars!

I can't fight For GOD!

1 Like

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

[/i]

And this is the All-time Error Continuously taught by All!

It is not His Death that gives Life, it is His Life that gives Life.

He was and is God over Death Even Before He Allowed Himself to do, what we call, dying!

And the Proof of His Godship over death and ALL THINGS is what is Shown all over the Bible even before He did what We call dying!

"Young man, I say unto thee, Arise" Luke 7: 13-14.

" Maid, Arise" Luke 8: 52-54.

" Lazarus, Come Forth" John 11:43.

He was and is, God, over Diseases.

Just a touch of the border of His garment (clothing) healed the woman with the infirmity of the issue of blood. Luke 8: 44-45

Without a word or even going to the place where the sick servant of the Centurion was, the servant was healed. Luke 7: 8-10

He is God, over All spirits.

Evil spirits grumbled and complained at His Presence. Luke 4:33. He answered "Hold thy peace and come out of him"

Evil spirits even sought HIS PERMISSION and SERIOUSLY BEGGED HIM LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON HIM. Matthew 8: 29/31

And He said to them (only one word) "GO" Matthew 8: 32

Our Lord God, Whom we call Christ Jesus, verily did All These Things, while He was with us, "Alive" before He did what we call dying!

It is written " He is not the God of the dead but the God of the Living: ye therefore do greatly err." Mark 12: 27

Therefore I Confidently say on the Authority and Power of Mark 12: 27, that it is the Law, that Death can never give Life (for there is no power or life in death).

It is the Law, that Life gives Birth to Life! It is seen that it is the Living who birth a child, not a Dead person.

It is not about His "death" and resurrection but about His Life and Living!

It is His Life and Living that Gives us Life if we take it!
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Remember the light yoke (work) and the easy burden(cross) He, Jesus promised? Yes, He promised everyone that comes to Him that there is work to be dome, albeit light work,

Kobojunkie, didn't you see that you took him down with this statement?

And that he could not recover from his fall hence his personal attack on you?

Kobojunkie:

since His covenant only has about 46 commandments for you to carry out daily. That is light work compared to tge 613 commandments of the Old Covenant.

"Not a word nor a dot of the Commandment will be removed, they must all be fully Filled! Mathew 5:18.

-Good Master, what shall I do, that I may have eternal life?-

"But if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." Mathew 19:16-17.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2020
solite3:

The Rightness or Righteousness of Christ is Already Working and shall Always be Working.

The Question is do you Do, That Same Righteousness or Righteousness which Christ Did and Is Doing?

The Righteousness and Rightness that you Do, Shall Christ say, that, they Are Like His or even Exactly His?
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

They don't for you see, even righteousness requires work from you. According to Jesus Christ, those who will enter Heaven are those who are righteous. Ever wondered what the righteous do? Jesus Christ outlined this in the Bible for you to learn of your own...

Note what those who are righteous did i.e. work done? They do deeds of righteousness in obedience to Jesus Christ's commands. The righteous are out there even as we speak obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ and only they will enter the Kingdom of God. grin grin

Job was a righteous man and in Job 31, he goes into detail on the righteous acts He has done in obedience to God. Ezekiel 18, God speaks of what the righteous do. Isaiah 58, God speaks of the kind of fasting He wants instead of all the nonsense we like to do in the name of God ... He lists the acts the righteous do for His glory.

cheesy have watched your answers grow! Great Job.!
Don't stop yet, it is not yet FuLL, but I believe that if you continue with all that you are doing, you would get there.

Great work brother, Fire On!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Prepare To Bury Pastor Oyedepo’s Stepmother. / Why Do Christians Suffer After Giving Their Life To Christ? / Salaman Rushdie: The Satanic Verse, What Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.