Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5076 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Atheism was then, but Jesus is now, and the earlier Hardmirror comes to the reality of that in Nairaland, the easier it would be for his mirror not to keep reflecting the past, but the present and the future of Nairaland.

For the box is now fully in Jesus court, hence if hardmirror wants to talk to jesusjnr, he must come to jesusjnr, otherwise he would be seen to be talking only to his reflection in the mirror, which may lead to insinuations of a hardmirror turn mardmirror.

Foolishness he says, unknown to the extent of his wisdom, the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men, hence the foolish things of jesusjnr is what God would use to confound the wisdom of hardmirror.

So hardmirror should keep clutching at straws if he yet refuses to acknowledge the presence of the greatest ever mirror, for at the presence of this mirror every other mirror must bow.

Yes it is called the Jesusmirror.

And any mirror that shall fall upon this mirror shall be broken, and any mirror that this mirror shall fall upon shall be grinded to powder.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
OP how much is the mirror and where can I get it??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
lol
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr:

And any mirror that shall fall upon this mirror shall be broken, and any mirror that this mirror shall fall upon shall be grinded to powder.

LoL, your imaginary friend can't do more than a dead rat. There are people who have been grinding the Jesus myth into the ground for donkey years so please tell your dundi story to the birds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
It only costs your repentance and giving your life to Jesus, and you can get it anywhere, even where you presently are.

So every human being on Earth could afford it.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
It only costs your repentance and giving your life to Jesus, and you can get it anywhere, even where you presently are.

So every human being on Earth could afford it.
you dont know your religion. Let's discuss
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
you dont know your religion.
Welcome Hardmirror!

Wow!

Finally we meet, after all these while.

It's better late than never, for I believe you're the best of the atheist bunch here, and in my own opinion even better than most Christians here, when you were a Christian for ironically I believe your testimony, and also believe you are one the major reasons I was brought to nairaland, for your case seems very important to God.

Michelle would be pleased to hear that we've finally met, for she said you were the one that made her convert to atheism, so she keenly looked forward to our meeting.

So welcome bro.

So why hardmirror?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Welcome Hardmirror!

Wow!

It's better late than never, for I believe you're the best of the atheist bunch here, and in my own opinion even better than most Christians here, when you were a Christian for ironically I believe your testimony, and also believe you are one the major reasons I was brought to nairaland, for your case seems very important to God.

Michelle would be pleased to hear that we've finally met, for she said you were the one that made her convert to atheism, so she keenly looked forward to our meeting.

So welcome bro.

So why hardmirror?
i see your messages and topics. I just think they are not matured enough same with that of what is the name of that lady that said she was an atheist and now a christian. She prove that my intuition about her was right. I read btwn the lines.

Hardmirror is a name i chose for reasons you already know. A mirror to see the truth you dont like what you see but you cannot break it and make it go away.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
i see your messages and topics. I just think they are not matured enough same with that of what is the name of that lady that said she was an atheist and now a christian. She prove that my intuition about her was right. I read btwn the lines.

Hardmirror is a name i chose for reasons you already know. A mirror to see the truth you dont like what you see but you cannot break it and make it go away.
How do you mean they are not matured enough?

And also how did she prove your intuition about her right?

So that I would understand where exactly you're coming from.

And as for the mirror part, something that I like about you is the fact that you are not ready to settle for less, but the best, so to me I'd rather have that than what most of the church folks have.

As you may have seen with several of my mentions of your moniker, in my exchanges of those I call of those spiritually mediocre christians as l would have a hardmirror than most of them.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
How do you mean they are not matured enough?

And also how did she prove your intuition about her right?

So that I would understand where exactly you're coming from.

And as for the mirror part, something that I like about you is the fact that you are not ready to settle for less, but the best, so to me I'd rather have that than what most of the church folks have.

As you may have seen with several of my mentions of your moniker, in my exchanges of those I call of those spiritually mediocre christians as l would have a hardmirror than most of them.
let us start with her conversion. What is th point? It makes sense when i read story of people becoming christians and they are able to tell you their story and you are able to relate. My story is online and that is not even half the reasons why i dumped religion. These are immature posts just to boast egos and nothing more. You created a topic which rightly states that god can do anything he/it/she wants. But it was just about ego as nothing substantial to it. Anyone can wake up and say god Bleep can do anything. But problem is which god? When god is not defined what are you even talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
let us start with her conversion. What is th point? It makes sense when i read story of people becoming christians and they are able to tell you their story and you are able to relate. My story is online and that is not even half the reasons why i dumped religion. These are immature posts just to boast egos and nothing more. You created a topic which rightly states that god can do anything he/it/she wants. But it was just about ego as nothing substantial to it. Anyone can wake up and say god Bleep can do anything. But problem is which god? When god is not defined what are you even talking about?
I think you're missing the whole point thinking that all conversion story must be alike and similar to yours.

The most important thing is the genuineness of a conversion, for every other thing is secondary to that, for a conversion story can be perfectly concocted to your taste and yet it be fake.

So the point that it is genuine and whatever you make of it whether to boost egos or not, is absolutely irrelevant here, as the truth of the story is hitting home, which is exactly the objective.

And the same goes for my posts, for it seems you are more concerned about the most insignificant things, for the most important is that it speaks the truth, and once that is settled, the rest is secondary.

You can keep pretending that you don't know which God it is that one is talking about for reasons best known to you, but I can't be fooled, for if you have been part of the system, you can't tell me that you know not the truth.

If so, then is your problem just the proof of God's existence, meaning that if you get that, you would believe in Him?

If that be the case then you'd soon have that, for God let me know that, that is the easy part, but the hard part is my part, and I have done it.

So it is that close, but would you believe is the most important thing to me. For as you can already see, I am not joking here, but here for very serious business, hence I don't cater to atheists who are just using it as a guise to cover up for their rebellious disposition, but only for those who would believe in Him, if they get proof of His existence.

So where do you stand?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I think you're missing the whole point thinking that all conversion story must be alike and similar to yours.

The most important thing is the genuineness of a conversion, for every other thing is secondary to that, for a conversion story can be perfectly concocted to your taste and yet it be fake.

So the point that it is genuine and whatever you make of it whether to boost egos or not, is absolutely irrelevant here, as the truth of the story is hitting home, which is exactly the objective.

And the same goes for my posts, for it seems you are more concerned about the most insignificant things, for the most important is that it speaks the truth, and once that is settled, the rest is secondary.

You can keep pretending that you don't know which God it is that one is talking about for reasons best known to you, but I can't be fooled, for if you have been part of the system, you can't tell me that you know not the truth.

If so, then is your problem just the proof of God's existence, meaning that if you get that, you would believe in Him?

If that be the case then you'd soon have that, for God let me know that, that is the easy part, but the hard part is my part, and I have done it.

So it is that close, but would you believe is the most important thing to me. For as you can already see, I am not joking here, but here for very serious business, hence I don't cater to atheists who are just using it as a guise to cover up for their rebellious disposition, but only for those who would believe in Him, if they get proof of His existence.

So where do you stand?
it is pointless. You just dont get it. The big question is WHY? I am not diick measuring here. I am not interested in people being like me. I am saying the post is worthless, the celebrations of the christians are worthless. Hurray!!! We are winning more we won one atheist. Then someone converts to become an atheist then atheists also celebrate. These are stvpid celebration. The important thing is telling your story so that we can learn. Why shld i become a christian again? That is the question. Why are you are christian. Why is anyone a muslim, why is anyone an atheist? Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I believe you're the best of the atheist bunch here, and in my own opinion even better than most Christians here,
That sounds familiar! I wonder where I heard it before and if what followed then would follow it now. My money is on, it will, in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
it is pointless. You just dont get it. The big question is WHY? I am not diick measuring here. I am not interested in people being like me. I am saying the post is worthless, the celebrations of the christians are worthless. Hurray!!! We are winning more we won one atheist. Then someone converts to become an atheist then atheists also celebrate. These are stvpid celebration. The important thing is telling your story so that we can learn. Why shld i become a christian again? That is the question. Why are you are christian. Why is anyone a muslim, why is anyone an atheist? Do you get it now?
Well if it's pointless for you to let me know if all you need to believe in God is a proof of His existence, then it's absolutely pointless for me to continue this conversation with you.

Because that is very crucial to me, for i'm not here to waste my time on someone who's just using atheism as an excuse to further their rebellious agenda against God, hence the need for such an information.

You seem to be riding on this imaginary figment that it's up to you to determine how someone shares her conversion story, or how people celebrate such a conversion of a sinner/atheist to following Christ, as it is celebrated in heaven, or even how people choose to create and post threads etc, but I have to burst your bubble and put it to you that you highly overestimate yourself, because the only right you have in that respect is nonexistent.

For what if someone's conversion story is just that someone told her about Christ, and she accepted it, for if it's genuine, should that not suffice?

But you are not being sincere with your real intentions as a true reflection of the fake mirror that you are, which can only produce lies and false images, of the truth.

Imagine, you are not interested in people being like you, and you expect me to believe the next word you say.

I may have to apologize to the christians who I used you as an example, to show the kind of people that the church needs, thinking the extent of your commitment to the things of God when you were working for Him, meant you were truly humble and willing, not knowing it's just the opposite, except you had that but have completely lost it overtime in your rebellion.

Keep up with your pretence that you are not disturbed by my effect, despite contradicting yourself by making me the first assignment of your return.

Jesus is the only true mirror, ever other mirror is a counterfeit!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Well if it's pointless for you to let me know if all you need to believe in God is a proof of His existence, then it's absolutely pointless for me to continue this conversation with you.

Because that is very crucial to me, for i'm not here to waste my time on someone who's just using atheism as an excuse to further their rebellious agenda against God, hence the need for such an information.

You seem to be riding on this imaginary figment that it's up to you to determine how someone shares her conversion story, or how people celebrate such a conversion of a sinner/atheist to following Christ, as it is celebrated in heaven, or even how people choose to create and post threads etc, but I have to burst your bubble and put it to you that you highly overestimate yourself, because the only right you have in that respect is nonexistent.

For what if someone's conversion story is just that someone told her about Christ, and she accepted it, for if it's genuine, should that not suffice?

But you are not being sincere with your real intentions as a true reflection of the fake mirror that you are, which can only produce lies and false images, of the truth.

Imagine, you are not interested in people being like you, and you expect me to believe the next word you say.

I may have to apologize to the christians who I used you as an example, to show the kind of people that the church needs, thinking the extent of your commitment to the things of God when you were working for Him, meant you were truly humble and willing, not knowing it's just the opposite, except you had that but have completely lost it overtime in your rebellion.

Keep up with your pretence that you are not disturbed by my effect, despite contradicting yourself by making me the first assignment of your return.

Jesus is the only true mirror, ever other mirror is a counterfeit!
rebellion against what? I have everything to gain if the bible were true. It would be nice to have a relationship with God. It would be nice to have all those promises be true. It would be nice if heaven were real. It would be nice to live forever in a perfect world. So what rebellion are you talking about? I see pain and grief everyday and i wish i could do something for these people, if i had God indeed wont i be able to? So what rebellion are you talking about? As if there is any gain in fighting God. I am saying you have no god.

Tell me 10 things you are absolutely sure about your God. Let us start from there.

This is not about who wins or loses an argument this is about what benefits us in reality
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
rebellion against what? I have everything to gain if the bible were true. It would be nice to have a relationship with God. It would be nice to have all those promises be true. It would be nice if heaven were real. It would be nice to live forever in a perfect world. So what rebellion are you talking about? I see pain and grief everyday and i wish i could do something for these people, if i had God indeed wont i be able to? So what rebellion are you talking about? As if there is any gain in fighting God. I am saying you have no god.

Tell me 10 things you are absolutely sure about your God. Let us start from there.

This is not about who wins or loses an argument this is about what benefits us in reality
If so, then perhaps i wasn't wrong about you after all, if you indeed have those concerns and want to truly help people, however in my own opinion I don't think talk would be enough for you, because what hasn't been said before that you want to hear from me?

I believe you are one of those who fall into the category of those who wouldn't believe unless they see, so that's what you should wait for, and it just moments away from now, trust me.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
If so, then perhaps i wasn't wrong about you after all, if you indeed have those concerns and want to truly help people, however in my own opinion I don't think talk would be enough for you, because what hasn't been said before that you want to hear from me?

I believe you are one of those who fall into the category of those who wouldn't believe unless they see, so that's what you should wait for, and it just moments away from now, trust me.
exactly. Talk is cheap and i even think we talk too much. Even the bible makes it clear the kingdom of god is not about talk but power
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
exactly. Talk is cheap and i even think we talk too much. Even the bible makes it clear the kingdom of god is not about talk but power
It feels good we could agree on this, so let the power confirm all that's already been said.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
It feels good we could agree on this, so let the power confirm all that's already been said.
so you believe cos you experience the power?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
so you believe cos you experience the power?
If you have gone through some of my posts you would see that i'm different, for i'm like you to an extent, as I can't settle for anything less.

And the major reason is because I have given as much as those of those days, so I don't think it would be fair to be given anything less than what they had.

But i didn't need to experience power to believe in God, but I believed and had to wait for a long time about ten years to experience the power. But when it did it was as though it came with a fury.

And so just by the intensity I feel alone in my body, almost every second of the day, even as I conversing with you right now, it's impossible for me to now believe that God doesn't exist, because even before I had such i believed in God to a rare degree, so was it now that I feel an unusual extent of His presence that keeps throwing all over the place that I would now doubt such?

There's something you said that made confirmed that God really had you in mind, and that you're one of the reasons I was sent here, which is your extent of compassion to help those who need help around you, hence I was like, yes!

Because I also have that, even as most of those that God had entrusted with power in the past did, so that convinced me that I was right about you and hadn't made a mistake.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
If you have gone through some of my posts you would see that i'm different, for i'm like you to an extent, as I can't settle for anything less.

And the major reason is because I have given as much as those of those days, so I don't think it would be fair to be given anything less than what they had.

But i didn't need to experience power to believe in God, but I believed and had to wait for a long time about ten years to experience the power. But when it did it was as though it came with a fury.

And so just by the intensity I feel alone in my body, almost every second of the day, even as I conversing with you right now, it's impossible for me to now believe that God doesn't exist, because even before I had such i believed in God to a rare degree, so was it now that I feel an unusual extent of His presence that keeps throwing all over the place that I would now doubt such?

There's something you said that made confirmed that God really had you in mind, and that you're one of the reasons I was sent here, which is your extent of compassion to help those who need help around you, hence I was like, yes!

Because I also have that, even as most of those that God had entrusted with power in the past did, so that convinced me that I was right about you and hadn't made a mistake.
let me tell you an experience. As a christian i discovered that most christians are terrible. They dont give a damn about other people's welfare. And they just gather to celebrate themselves.
A crippled begger once came to our fellowship. They contributed money for him and he left. I did not feel comfy about it at all so i left the church service and went after this crippled man. When i caught up with him. I asked him why he goes around begging. He said he cannot work. I asked him if he did not know God could heal him. He said he knows but it has never worked. His family took him to many men of God before. I was confident God wld heal him and i told him the same. Bro God did not heal him. I dont care the excuses you want to give for God. It ramains that, god does not heal or answer prayers. It is self evident. Christians would laff at you when you trust god for a miracle and it does not come. If you are sick and you choose to pay than take medications and you die. They will call you stvpid. They will say God expects you to be wise. That sounds like God expects you to be faithless. It is a waste trying to talk sense to these people. They shld continue in their folly.

Serve God with all your heart and all your might. You will only remain a christian when you dont put your all into your belief in God. Follow the bible and you will see how worthless it is.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
let me tell you an experience. As a christian i discovered that most christians are terrible. They dont give a damn about other people's welfare. And they just gather to celebrate themselves.
A crippled begger once came to our fellowship. They contributed money for him and he left. I did not feel comfy about it at all so i left the church service and went after this crippled man. When i caught up with him. I asked him why he goes around begging. He said he cannot work. I asked him if he did not know God could heal him. He said he knows but it has never worked. His family took him to many men of God before. I was confident God wld heal him and i told him the same. Bro God did not heal him. I dont care the excuses you want to give for God. It ramains that, god does not heal or answer prayers. It is self evident. Christians would laff at you when you trust god for a miracle and it does not come. If you are sick and you choose to pay than take medications and you die. They will call you stvpid. They will say God expects you to be wise. That sounds like God expects you to be faithless. It is a waste trying to talk sense to these people. They shld continue in their folly.

Serve God with all your heart and all your might. You will only remain a christian when you dont put your all into your belief in God. Follow the bible and you will see how worthless it is.
I couldn't agree with you anymore about the unchristlike Christians hence i'm continually on their neck.

Let me also tell you an experience. After I met Michellekabod1 and followed her on nairaland, one night, some time last late last year, I just saw that someone had shared a post with me, and opened it, and guess what I saw, yes it was hardmirror's "from pastor to atheist..." post.

And although I already knew that atheism was well represented here, it was there and then that it dawned on me the extent to which it gotten in Nairaland.

And I read some part of it, and I'd be honest with you, it shook me a bit.

But then I told God that He had to stand up for Himself, and this was what God said to me that night: "Your part was the hard part, but that you had done it"

In other words God's part was the easy part, so that was not usually the problem but man's part, for men hardly do their part.

Now here's the catch. I told Michellekabod1 about it but she said she wasn't the one that shared it to me, and it was to the extent that I was able to know that she was indeed saying the truth.

So who could have possibly used her account to share me your post on how to turned from pastor to atheist?

I already thought it was God, but after what you said about your compassion to help people I was sure that it was indeed God.

I can understand your frustration and disappointment that God didn't do as you'd asked of Him in certain occasions, but if you remember what Jesus said to His own disciples about how they should not depart until they has been endued with power from on high, before they go and start witnessing the Gospel, you'll understand how important it was for them to have power to back them up.

And then also when you see how church leaders misbehave with very little or no power, you'd understand why God is very cautious to give power to the sons of men.

And then there's the issue of His Word, for the Word of God is in short supply in the church, so it's hard for God to back up the church to the extent He did when the church first started.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I couldn't agree with you anymore about the unchristlike Christians hence i'm continually on their neck.

Let me also tell you an experience. After I met Michellekabod1 and followed her on nairaland, one night, some time last late last year, I just saw that someone had shared a post with me, and opened it, and guess what I saw, yes it was hardmirror's "from pastor to atheist..." post.

And although I already knew that atheism was well represented here, it was there and then that it dawned on me the extent to which it gotten in Nairaland.

And I read some part of it, and I'd be honest with you, it shook me a bit.

But then I told God that He had to stand up for Himself, and this was what God said to me that night: "Your part was the hard part, but that you had done it"

In other words God's part was the easy part, so that was not usually the problem but man's part, for men hardly do their part.

Now here's the catch. I told Michellekabod1 about it but she said she wasn't the one that shared it to me, and it was to the extent that I was able to know that she was indeed saying the truth.

So who could have possibly used her account to share me your post on how to turned from pastor to atheist?

I already thought it was God, but after what you said about your compassion to help people I was sure that it was indeed God.

I can understand your frustration and disappointment that God didn't do as you'd asked of Him in certain occasions, but if you remember what Jesus said to His own disciples about how they should not depart until they has been endued with power from on high, before they go and start witnessing the Gospel, you'll understand how important it was for them to have power to back them up.

And then also when you see how church leaders misbehave with very little or no power, you'd understand why God is very cautious to give power to the sons of men.

And then there's the issue of His Word, for the Word of God is in short supply in the church, so it's hard for God to back up the church to the extent He did when the church first started.
you really think God speaks to you?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
you really think God speaks to you?
As I said earlier on, I think we should wait for the works, for from what I can observe, there is no point in this.

Since only works would be able to convince you, so no need to waste more words.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
As I said earlier on, I think we should wait for the works, for from what I can observe, there is no point in this.

lol. Come on you shld be honest with yourself. Can you hear God? What is your irrefutable evidence for your belief in this God?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Welcome Hardmirror!

Wow!

So welcome bro.

So why hardmirror?
the arrogance. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:

Answer HardMirror's questions my friend. Did god speak audibly to you?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Answer HardMirror's questions my friend. Did god speak audibly to you?
Nice show of support for your boss, however I don't think that hardmirror would be very pleased to find out that you don't trust him enough to be able to handle the little matter of jesusjnr himself, by your unwitting show of panic and apprehension.

Reminds me of a certain Lordree-d when I first engaged Michellekabod1, who was peeing in his pants scared about my capacity, but his worst fears as such were justified when the same Michelle dumped atheism in the gutter where it belongs and came back home to Christ.

And i'm absolutely certain after getting what I wanted from hardmirror, that your apprehension as displayed here would also be hence justified.

Then you would ask me to answer his question again if I heard from God's audible voice, as if I need to hear it, to still prove that He exists and is with me, despite already proving that by such unusual results.

Because who am I, and what is it about me that would make you to be so peeing in your pants scared of me, despite that it's hardmirror your oga at the top, that i'm having a conversation with, if not just that?

Hardmirror belongs to God, and God wants His boy back, and i don't think you would want to stand in His way my friend.

Now you'd understand whence my confidence comes from that the end of atheism is nigh, for the best way to kill a snake is to go for its head, and the body dies.

I'm not gonna heed the advice of Michelle to make it private, to show the extent of my confidence in the God that you don't believe exists, for He doesn't need any body's help, as this is point where He gets to play His own part to bring Hardmirror back home where He truly belongs.

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Nice show of support for your boss, however I don't think that hardmirror would be very pleased to find out that you don't trust him enough to be able to handle the little matter of jesusjnr himself, by your unwitting show of panic and apprehension.

Reminds me of a certain Lordree-d when I first engaged Michellekabod1, who was peeing in his pants scared about my capacity, but his worst fears as such were justified when the same Michelle dumped atheism in the gutter where it belongs and came back home to Christ.

And i'm absolutely certain after getting what I wanted from hardmirror, that your apprehension as displayed here would also be hence justified.

Then you would ask me to answer his question again if I heard from God's audible voice, as if I need to hear it, to still prove that He exists and is with me, despite already proving that by such unusual results.

Because who am I, and what is it about me that would make you to be so peeing in your pants scared of me, despite that it's hardmirror your oga at the top, that i'm having a conversation with, if not just that?

Hardmirror belongs to God, and God wants His boy back, and i don't think you would want to stand in His way my friend.

Now you'd understand whence my confidence comes from that the end of atheism is nigh, for the best way to kill a snake is to go for its head, and the body dies.

I'm not gonna heed the advice of Michelle to make it private, to show the extent of my confidence in the God that you don't believe exists, for He doesn't need any body's help, as this is time where He gets to play His own part to bring Hardmirror back home where He truly belongs.
Okay, pushing HardMirror matter aside, I want to ask you one question. Did god audibly speak to you? grin

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Okay, pushing HardMirror matter aside, I want to ask you one question. Did god audibly speak to you? grin
To qualify for an answer, you must first address my God properly otherwise nothing for you.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
To qualify for an answer, you must first address my God properly otherwise nothing for you.
did God audibly speak to you?

Cc. HardMirror.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Martinez39:
did God audibly speak to you?

Cc. HardMirror.
Yes He does!

I also hear His audible laughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference? / Questions For 'prosperity Gospel' Advocates / Can You Believe In God Without Religion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.