Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Have You Ever Encountered all This Fraudsters In Computer Village Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Encountered all This Fraudsters In Computer Village Before? (385 Views)

See What GTB Network Issues Have Caused. Beware Of This Fraudsters / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Encountered all This Fraudsters In Computer Village Before? by Bjteensdes24: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I just want to share a friend's experience with all this fraudsters in computer village. I remember back then I and my friend were working in a restaurant. I was working as a store keeper while he was working as a waiter. Normally, he has a shifting work so he closes early unlike me. There was a particular day he left work without informing me though he had told me before that he wants to get a phone and thank God, I received the alert of my siwes allowance (10k) that time and told him to check if he had received his too. Fortunately, after a day or so he received it too. To cut the story short, my friend went to the villa just to come back and be sober not talking to anyone but I keep pestering him why his mood was like that and he took me to a private place so he can break the news to me without anyone being aware of the incidence. My guy actually has someone he wants to go and meet there to get the phone from him but his number wasn't reachable so on his way, he met someone on the roadside telling him to buy the android phone with him for the amount he can afford maybe they negotiated sha so, his mindset being that he has someone he wanted to buy from already but just wanted to see what works out between him and the guy he met on the road. Finally, my guy agreed to buy sha after checking the phone, he gave the guy 10k or maybe 15k for the phone in that process the guy told him to have his money back and give him the phone that there are some people running behind towards them (maybe police or guys there that wants to collect something too from the guy) as my friend looked behind truly he saw some guys running so he had to give it back so they can go to a safer place to finish what they started but before he knew it, the guy has run too. Well, my money his with me so no loss that's my friend's thought in his mind until he got in the bus to check his money and was like abracadabra. He found a note of #500 rapped with pieces of newspaper which he brought out that night and I saw. I couldn't hold it anymore so I laughed and at the same time consoled him grin
If anyone has experienced that too, please share and let's know
Re: Have You Ever Encountered all This Fraudsters In Computer Village Before? by Swegzfreak: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Melo Melo
Re: Have You Ever Encountered all This Fraudsters In Computer Village Before? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello nairalanders, I just want to share a friend's experience with all this fraudsters in computer village. I remember back then I and my friend were working in a restaurant. I was working as a store keeper while he was working as a waiter. Normally, he has a shifting work so he closes early unlike me. There was a particular day he left work without informing me though he had told me before that he wants to get a phone and thank God, I received the alert of my siwes allowance (10k) that time and told him to check if he had received his too. Fortunately, after a day or so he received it too. To cut the story short, my friend went to the villa just to come back and be sober not talking to anyone but I keep pestering him why his mood was like that and he took me to a private place so he can break the news to me without anyone being aware of the incidence. My guy actually has someone he wants to go and meet there to get the phone from him but his number wasn't reachable so on his way, he met someone on the roadside telling him to buy the android phone with him for the amount he can afford maybe they negotiated sha so, his mindset being that he has someone he wanted to buy from already but just wanted to see what works out between him and the guy he met on the road. Finally, my guy agreed to buy sha after checking the phone, he gave the guy 10k or maybe 15k for the phone in that process the guy told him to have his money back and give him the phone that there are some people running behind towards them (maybe police or guys there that wants to collect something too from the guy) as my friend looked behind truly he saw some guys running so he had to give it back so they can go to a safer place to finish what they started but before he knew it, the guy has run too. Well, my money his with me so no loss that's my friend's thought in his mind until he got in the bus to check his money and was like abracadabra. He found a note of #500 rapped with pieces of newspaper which he brought out that night and I saw. I couldn't hold it anymore so I laughed and at the same time consoled him grin
If anyone has experienced that too, please share and let's know
My friend was acting smart to me.But Guyz for computer village treat him fvck up.He go buy phone wey dem swap with fufu sell for am.When he move his hand close to my nose na rotten fufu smell I inhale.I wan faint that day.
Re: Have You Ever Encountered all This Fraudsters In Computer Village Before? by Bjteensdes24: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
comshots:
My friend was acting smart to me.But Guyz for computer village treat him fvck up.He go buy phone wey dem swap with fufu sell for am.When he move his hand close to my nose na rotten fufu smell I inhale.I wan faint that day.
Lol..think I read same thing today that happened to a guy though this has been a common method I know they use right from time

(1) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Caught On Camera Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo (video) / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria – UK Judge / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.