Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him (72936 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by queensera(f): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lady curses a boy in computer village who spanks her bum bum and runs away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCAQOXoKDM

7 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by JeffreyD1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
The person is insane

A potential rapist

Why spanking a lady's butt

I stand with the lady
God will punish him

360 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by queensera(f): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Vyzz: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin

Everybody in Lagos is mad but the don't know... But the call me the mad one...

Is funny how everybody in X-men are completely sane yet deadpool... The crazy insane one is the only guy that knows he is in a movie/comic...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by gift2xl: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Butt wahala. Pls o i mistakenly touch that same butt when I zoom the pic.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
The yansh go soft gan grin grin grin

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by MJBOLT: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
madness everywhere

13 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na God Go Punish that Guy for Spanking that assss Oshow free.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Privatepart00: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
The person who created this thread doesn’t know what is spanking.
He didn’t touch her either .
See the rubbish someone wore to the public.
I am sure the boy was explaining something to people around him with the girl passing.
You will still see her standing on the road waiting for clients this night.
And the chorus was so sweet .

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by sacajawea: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are doing well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by sacajawea: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
And the People Cheer!
Only few people would think " hmmnn this is really inappropriate".
If most people think alike and have similar high standards, certain things would not even happen.
He ought to be caught and Punished appropriately

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Privatepart00: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let her walk like that in Ladipo
She will curse tire

46 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
The boy have done beting to smack d ass.

She's not suppose to be angry now, u needed attention and you got more than enough.

Why will some women choose to disgrace themselves like this? And na them dey want people to respect them pass but see dis kinda disrespect from a boy old enough to be ur son

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by jaytii(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
The way everyone turned to see the butt is crazy grin

17 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by illicit(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
tongue Hmmmm that butt tho

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Slawormir: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too many perverts on da elm Street

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nicepoker(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
gift2xl:
Butt wahala. Pls o i mistakenly touch that same butt when I zoom the pic.
Go and wash those hands and your sins shall be forgiven.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Kaycee54321(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy

No wonder some people refer to this geographical entity as a Zoo.

The guy that spanked the ass, hopped away like a small Chimpanzee.

38 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by cassidy1996(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by offset67(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hoes, hoes,hoes,hoes,his,hoes, everywhere I go I see HOES

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by cassidy1996(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
JeffreyD1:
The person is insane
A potential rapist
Why spanking a lady's butt

I stand with the lady God will punish him
punish?
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tinubu should just pack this market to Ibafo or Epe express.
If they are not packing fufu or papers inside phone, it is either theft or harassment.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
On God that Ass ehn embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Lazycyndy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Animals in human skin, these blokos people sef.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
The boy have done beting to smack d ass.

She's not suppose to be angry now, u needed attention and you got more than enough.

Why will some women choose to disgrace themselves like this? And na them dey want people to respect them pass but see dis kinda disrespect from a boy old enough to be ur son

Exactly grin grin

My thought too. He asked the guy to record.
And yeah, the girl is free to wear whatever she wants to wear, but how you dress is how you're addressed.
And no, the guy was wrong to touch that chlamydia,syphilitic infested buttocks.
I strongly advise he was his hand with hot water, detergent and Hypo.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by gift2xl: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nicepoker:
Go and wash those hands and your sins shall be forgiven.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by queensera(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Passionate888: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
That ass though. A man is impressed.

Modified: She come get flat tummy join that ass sef, a rare combination in a Nigerian lady/girl

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Graysons: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Damn! that ass. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by sofiscatedmoron: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Maybe she committed
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Paromarc: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gantofi:
The yansh go soft gan grin grin grin

You no well grin grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.