Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) (60325 Views)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
because Igbos are misguided fellows who dabble into violence, cultism, rape and all such of evil vices and they're being funded by their Al Qaeda Jewish leader in Israel

Hypocrite.

3 people die, you dey make noise, how many people die for Bornu yesterday ? Over 70

Yes, all of them nah terrorist. Israel too far, check the rock called Aso.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Otasco14(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2020
There is something attach to Barca jersey.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Take note that village is where students of oko poly school students lives
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Chatbot1234: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2020
It is really sad that people still do cult fight, i hope they learn to run from this immoral group of people.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingluqman:
Their own matter don settle be that grin
Settled
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Absolutely grin

Omo see moniker o
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Rotentik19:
Another miscreant spotted ! No surprises though, a boy that was brought up to beat his father and rape his mother and sisters, shouldn't be expected to regard other people's fathers. ANUOFIA. OMO ALE JATI JATI !!! Just quote me and regret the day you were born.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Elelenwo: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2020
gentlestdude:
I just went through saynotocultism story and that encourage me to register after being a guest for 10 years maybe to share my story, though I was not a cultist but a bad victim of circumstance of cultism. Cultism is rooted deeply and I'm sorry to say it can't be stopped we can only encourage people to be more careful about being at the right place at the right time.

Who told you it can't be stopped?
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Vatod(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living
But the need to use our sense can not be over emphasized
is good to be Ruged, but 1man Mopo is always the best!!!
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Look at the way precious life are wasting away due to their lack of good leaders who refuse to build the country
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2020
tribalwarlord:
Not happy... These guys could be used for rituals and not wasted like that !!!
just like you have been the ones in ur state, Afonja skull miners

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Zizo96:

Settled
I Dey write in pidgin.. you dey correct my English. You nor balance grin
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2020
And that is my PPA area ooh. thank God I am not even there right now because of the lockdown.
although the news Is old news, it's happened around the middle of last month.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2020
But schools are not on session, what are they doing in their hostels
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by lugo99(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2020
see as men fall like rain
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Goldenfinger: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

.bros i disagree wit u o,so bcus of ruggedity we shud be dodging bullet abi.......i rather b rugged with making moni,i rather be over rugged wit my client...update o baba cultism nor dey pay o
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

There is nothing worthwhile in being a cultist, absolutely nothing. Slawormir you still have enough time to denounce your membership and live a normal life. You can never outsmart all your rivals. I seriously wish you all the best.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Binikingdowm: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44

See your cursed brothers Killing themselves
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
tribalwarlord:
Not happy... These guys could be used for rituals and not wasted like that !!!
Baddest! �

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
ElvisPresley:
Why do cultists always looks so dirty and poor..

Even if you come from a rich home or you look so attractive, After joining you start to look haggard.

Why?
constant hard drugs usage probably
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by IamHonourable1: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why Do You Use such a word on Igbo guys

My brother don't blame him,blame his parents who brought him into this world.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lovelyn451:
But schools are not on session, what are they doing in their hostels
looks like off campus
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
There are MANY FEMALE CULT MEMBERS yet we dont hear of them killing themselves in cult wars.

The cursed male gender is at it again. Killers.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mrkcee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Too bad. SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mamakimy: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
900winer:

Shutup! Osu 1KD SW are quick to attack SE people in your dream, last month there was a similar cult clash in Ikorodu where 3 guyz lost their lives and your people were busy shouting Afonja up and down, now they are returning the favour you are here crying foul.
see how senseless u re...Shouting shut up from away as of it will shut me up...growup u need it
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by profilemessages: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Live by the gun, die by the gun

RIP to the dead though
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
There are MANY FEMALE CULT MEMBERS yet we dont hear of them killing themselves in cult wars.

The cursed male gender is at it again.... Killers!
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by eNIGERIANG: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
DSS Bows To Pressure Gives Access to Ambrose Nwaogwugwu | www.e-nigeriang.com

The Department of State Services – DSS has finally granted access to Ambrose Nwaogwugwu the imolite who was arrested on the instance of the Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State following a Facebook post where he referred to the governor as “Supreme Court Governor”.
e-nigeria! gathered that since his arrest on April 28, 2020, the DSS has refused access to him until his arraignment at Owerri Magistrate Court on June 5, 2020.
Nwaogwugwu was arraigned on a 7 count charge bordering on Cyber-stalking, defamation of character among others.
Although Nwaogwugwu reportedly sued the security agency, demanding N50 million compensation in a suit filed at the Federal High Court, Owerri Division, by his team of lawyers led by Chief Mike Ahamba (SAN).

He is also seeking among other prayers a declaration that his continued detention from May 28, 2020 till date is unlawful, wrongful, unconstitutional and a flagrant breach of his fundamental rights as guaranteed by the constitution of Nigeria.

Speaking recent development, Ahamba disclosed that during his last visit the DSS probably bowing to pressure from all corners granted him and his team unfettered access to Nwaogwugwu, where sundry issues bordering on Imo politics and others were discussed...READ MORE: https://www.e-nigeriang.com/dss-bows-to-pressure-gives-access-to-ambrose-nwaogwugwu/

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
so cult group still exist?? I thought majority of these boys are already into yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.