Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? (4062 Views)

Drop Your Website Blog URL Let’s Visit And Generate Traffic For You!!! / Bloggers With More Than 10k Daily Pageviews, Post Your Blog Url. We Ha Beta Deal / : Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Emeka71(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
questechie:

Free blogger is better than free WordPress! cool
I see; because I have never used blogger before.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
AhlexOfficial:

kolajaja4@gmail.com
thanks boss
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
questechie:

You simply create an account with Blogger.com using your Gmail or Google account and choose from a handful of custom templates to design your blog.

after choosing the blog name am stuck in the next stage which is domain name i dont know how to bypass because the domains has to be bought so how is it then free
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
after choosing the blog name am stuck in the next stage which is domain name i dont know how to bypass because the domains has to be bought so how is it then free
You can choose to use yournamedotblogspotdotcom, that is completely free. Note "dot" is actually "." here!
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2021
questechie:

You can choose to use yournamedotblogspotdotcom, that is completely free. Note "dot" is actually "." here!
thanks for the alternative but it will look unproffessional i dont know if you are getting my point
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
thanks for the alternative but it will look unproffessional i dont know if you are getting my point
Same as yournamedotwordpressdotcom, only that you still get all the features.

Besides, you can get a domain name for only $0.99 which is less than 500 naira.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
questechie:

Same as yournamedotwordpressdotcom, only that you still get all the features.

Besides, you can get a domain name for only $0.99 which is less than 500 naira.
but i have learnt that free blogger is better than wordpress but that domain name is it legit

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by faceland: 12:51am On May 08, 2021
Emeka71:
But wait a minute I noticed that when you post your blog on this forum; they cut off the dot com. smiley

Wow, Nairaland is making some crazy reforms to stop outgoing links.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by faceland: 12:52am On May 08, 2021
questechie:

Probably, it's because of the WordPress subdomain, you'll need to remove the www at the beginning for it to work! cool

They blocked blog spot too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? / Website Reviews, Anyone? / 9 Ways To Encourage People To Comment On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.