Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter (311 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by Ilovebeer(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2020
The medical practitioner's in the house what could be the reason behind this problem. I was in the hospital yesterday for routine hospital visitation and I saw a woman and her sick daughter, I approach them and sympathize with them ,I notice that the woman was soliloquizing and I ask her what was the problem she told me that they wanted to do blood transfusion to the sick daughter but the blood did not match with the husband own and he went out and could not be reached on phone. please is it possible that a child and father's blood can not match or was there any foul play?
Re: The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by PureGoldh(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Make I hear from the bosses Dem......This is an interesting topic
Re: The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by donaldking10: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2020
very much possible.
Re: The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by yemobrown(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Professionals should please explain this matter before the innocent suffers unjustly.
Re: The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by Amotolongbo(f): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2020
It is possible for the blood not matching due to the difference in their blood type and Rhesus factor.

There are certain blood groups that can donate as a result of the blood type and Rhesus factor to some specific blood groups while some are selective recipients to a certain blood type and Rhesus factor.

The father must have been affected by what he watches in African Magic Yoruba
Re: The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by ChelseaDr(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Even though your story is incomplete, it is possible. The blood group may be the same with that of the mother.

Blood group test is not DNA test.
Re: The Father Blood Could Not Match To The Sick Daughter by bolseas(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2020
In addition to the contributions of the above posters, the father could be AS and the girl is AA.

The father could be AS AB+, the daughter could be AA B+

Etc..

I can donate blood to my son because we are both AA and AB+. My husband cant because he is AA, B+

The experts could explain better.

(1) (Reply)

745 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 18480. 6307 discharged. 475 deaths / WHO Reacts As T.B Joshua Heals Coronavirus Patient / With This Food, You Will Not Need A Stimulant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.