Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US (73174 Views)

Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by IceLip: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
h
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by EwuGambia: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ewwwww
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by bigdaddycool018: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
This a place where medical equipment/personnel are good
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Yabaleft: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
joinpreneur:
My God!
Will she still be able to conceive?

Which conceive again after two children
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by espn(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thank God she survived...

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Will she still be to shout harder harder!!!

Cos it take energy from the inside to do so
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by oyeb15: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Death comes easy where Life is hard.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by AroOkigbo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bigfffuuum:
Make up to $1000 per month playing simple puzzle game online.... they pay into your local bank account or throughout PayPal. ..
www.nairaland.gq
Imagine if you can help every member of your family to make this $1000 monthly. Charity begins at home.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by canDy4eva(f): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
In every situation you find yourself..Give Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY..

There are things you see and you understand that your own challenges are nothing..

My PRECIOUS DADDY in Heaven, Once again, I Just wanna say " I Am Grateful" THANK YOU SIR!

Seconded...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by canDy4eva(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
It can only be God...

ALL THINGS ARE FOR HIS PLEASURE!
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Ogchase33: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
gentlestdude:
imagine that happened in Nigeria, I'm sure she'll be singing with the angels now
the Ghanaian pallbearers go don dance for am grin
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Chatflick(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
canDy4eva:

Seconded...
Thirded grin
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
There's nothing Musa no go see for gate... Ife na eme
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Foster12: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Brother
Nor be everything we go just dey critize Nigeria

We fit still run that kind thing for our hospital here.

Which of the hospitals in Nigeria
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What the heck!?

Timekeeper1 abeg come help me pack my vomit, all d indomie wey I chop now just regurgitated

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Had it been in Naija she could have been so far dead that even her grave would have been levelled by rainfall.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
There's nothing Musa no go see for gate... Ife na eme

Mynd44 pls ban this moniker...

It's tribalistic

Say no to tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
That' lady looks like millenniumlady

Cc: davash222
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Agugbadin: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thank God she is alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Davash222(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
That' lady looks like millenniumlady

Cc: davash222
You shouldn't make a joke out of this.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
ExAngel007:
Gosh!!!
Graphics pictures
this is not graphic I was disappointed sad
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Agugbadin:
Thank God she is alive.
yeah God did great , good thing he didn't kill her completely

Smh God of mistakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
canDy4eva:
It can only be God...

ALL THINGS ARE FOR HIS PLEASURE!
oh yes I'm sure he wants to her physique every night before he rolls out the morning sun.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
In every situation you find yourself..Give Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY..

There are things you see and you understand that your own challenges are nothing..

My PRECIOUS DADDY in Heaven, Once again, I Just wanna say " I Am Grateful" THANK YOU SIR!
stfu
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
You shouldn't make a joke out of this.
U r right
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
joviegghead:
Creepy! Very creepy!
But better creepy than dead.
But mehn, the thing is doing one kind o. Chai.
nope in this case it's better dead than a piece of walking mutant strain

I'm a fan of gore but she's not creepy at all , death over creepy here ♥️♥️
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by begge: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
BABA GOD WHY! WHY! U CARRY ME COME DIS ZOO COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Agugbadin:
Thank God she is alive.
thank God Hitler is dead , thank God Serena Williams is alive , embarassed
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Eiya,shes a strong woman,may God keep her safe

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Pavillon: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Autograft... Mainly Skin graft helped her.

All thanks to science.

After God, fear science, specifically Life Scientist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by patonyx1: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
While processing the Police report after bribe, then the victim would have been long dead. cry

virginboy1:
Damn, She lost 4.5 litres of blood.. shocked. Glad she survived.

"If it was in one country, they would have asked for police report, before they attend to her". Nonsense...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.