Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman (62224 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Okay I don't support Yahoo Pele. Oya click the link, learn from my epistle at least

Checked...the link has good points but that is our internal unity. Yahoo draws too much negative attention to us as nation and even south africans who do drugs happily blame us for it because of our nefarious reputation abroad...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Bryan88(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Lol
THIS YOUR PROFILE PICS NO BE HERE O! ARE U A HOOKER?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
I love her nails
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm glad you agree,bro Yahoo is just like %5. If you know how much fraud goes down between our leaders and foreign countries at the expense of the masses you won't even dare care about Yahoo boys but it's what we are made to believe.our leaders own companies and they invite Expatriates to manage them, this Expatriates would propose good labour incentives but our own people will let them know it doesn't work here do you have an idea what that means? Let's not deceive ourselves. If Yahoo stops today it won't change anything about Nigeria. We should start from the top and create positive impression outside first.
luminouz:

Checked...the link has good points but that is our internal unity. Yahoo draws too much negative attention to us as nation and even south africans who do drugs happily blame us for it because of our nefarious reputation abroad...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by fountainJay: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
This guy just exposed his Damm self. That's not love from the woman
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by CurvyDestiny7: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by davidvico(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
No, be small thing. hustlers everywhere for Naija
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by ngwababe(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are in support of this shameful crimes ?

Wow shocked shocked

It's amazing

I'm not in support.

All I'm saying is, iniquity is yet to abound.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by ngwababe(f): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Golan007:

All this is exactly why the country keeps failing.

Who says one has to wait for government for one to create work or cash out?

Who says fraud is the only way?

What is this nonsense about people doing jazz?

Did Mike whose photo is being used to make money doing any of the things you mentioned?

Nigerians are too deceitful and ir stems from mental laziness.

The country has made us lazy.

80% of Nigerians are lazy, cheats, and fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by abduljabbar4(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
gaventa:
Who is more pained here? He didn't steal from you directly you are hear blaming your inability to travel out of the country on him while people still travel everyday. Bros stop the hate it won't make you get a visa still. Face what face you. The earlier you realise you are also a fraud the better , don't go and be forming holier than thou, just a quick one I'm pretty sure you were Happy when Mompha got arrested now you see your life he is free again and still living better than you will ever be , his children will be better than yours. Breaking news this morning hushpuppi is coming to Nigeria and you know what that means Freedom but you will still be here forming holier than thou. Wake up Man. Life is not wirred the way you think.

The five minutes your father wasted to put you in your mum is a big waste of time. Just look at how this idiot is supporting crime. Unfortunately, your Hushpuppy is currently being drilled in prison and I do hope that they rape him to a very painful death
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
I agree go and beg magu and other politicians that will allow your unborn kids to suffer just like you are suffering and your father suffered too. Hush has nothing to do with your poverty. Chanel your pain to those ripping you off your entitlement intimidated hater
abduljabbar4:

The five minutes your father wasted to put you in your mum is a big waste of time. Just look at how this idiot is supporting crime. Unfortunately, your Hushpuppy is currently being drilled in prison and I do hope that they rape him to a very painful death
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by abduljabbar4(m): 3:01am On Jul 19, 2020
gaventa:
I agree go and beg magu and other politicians that will allow your unborn kids to suffer just like you are suffering and your father suffered too. Hush has nothing to do with your poverty. Chanel your pain to those ripping you off your entitlement intimidated hater

That's the problem. These bastards don't see anything wrong with stealing, but they see everything wrong with being poor. Indeed, you people are pieces of sh!t though. Other countries need to emulate the great Zulus of South Africa in taming your fraudulent asses with extreme violence.

In your post, you said Hushpuppy will be released but unfortunately for you, your useless mentor was not even granted a bail. He will get a maximum sentence, and he will be killed while serving his term. That will be the fate of you and every other fraudster out there
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
He has liberated his family at least, many of you have fathers , uncles, relatives who live on the proceeds on corruption but you see nothing wrong with it because you are not affected directly. You have uncles who are lecturers and will demand sex for marks, impose handouts on students, you have banker uncles who will siphons funds but you will call them rich because you get money from them. Bunch of Intimidated haters. Live and let’s live. As long ashush hasn’t stolen from you directly STFU! Face those who steal from you directly. After twenty years Hush will be released and you won’t still have what he has because you have failed to Chanel your pains to those who are joking with your future rather you have allowed your hating self to not let you see who you are supposed to criticize.
abduljabbar4:

That's the problem. These bastards don't see anything wrong with stealing, but they see everything wrong with being poor. Indeed, you people are pieces of sh!t though. Other countries need to emulate the great Zulus of South Africa in taming your fraudulent asses with extreme violence.

In your post, you said Hushpuppy will be released but unfortunately for you, your useless mentor was not even granted a bail. He will get a maximum sentence, and he will be killed while serving his term. That will be the fate of you and every other fraudster out there

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by abduljabbar4(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2020
gaventa:
He has liberated his family at least, many of you have fathers , uncles, relatives who live on the proceeds on corruption but you see nothing wrong with it because you are not affected directly. You have uncles who are lecturers and will demand sex for marks, impose handouts on students, you have banker uncles who will siphons funds but you will call them rich because you get money from them. Bunch of Intimidated haters. Live and let’s live. As long ashush hasn’t stolen from you directly STFU! Face those who steal from you directly. After twenty years Hush will be released and you won’t still have what he has because you have failed to Chanel your pains to those who are joking with your future rather you have allowed your hating self to not let you see who you are supposed to criticize.

Seems like this waste of sperm has a good knowledge of mY family. Yes, poverty is finishing me. I haven't eaten for three consecutive days but I won't stop talking about you bastards. Whether or not Hushpuppy has stolen from me doesn't matter. I will continue cursing you and celebrating when your thieving asses are bundled and sent to jail.

I thought you said he will be released in no time grin. Now it's 20 years. Let me tell you something, dummy. Nigerians have bagged over a hundred years in jail term for cyber fraud before. Also, Hushpuppy, as an ugly black African in a white prison will go through hell. Inmates and the guards will brutalise him on a daily basis. Just two months if lockdown, Nigerians were crying of boredom despite their access to food, TV, phone and even slight freedom of movement. Imagine someone living that way for 20 years, and being subjected to all forms of abuses from brutality to sexual harassment. Mind you this is someone that is already used to living lavish lifestyle.

If Hushpuppy manages not to die in prison, he will come out broken and highly depressed. In fact, mental illness might end up killing him and there is nothing you losers can do about it cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Lol you sure a just an intimidated hater. You talk like you have been to an American prison before. Brother none of this Will happen to him. We have seen people who spent more years come out to be better. He did the crime he already waited for this day but I still remind you that in the next twenty years be sincere with yourself. Will you be well to do? Your father didn’t make it courtesy your state government that didn’t pay his pension, now you won’t make it because you don’t even have a better paying job and even if you are a business owner we all know how the country is, the most painful part if for your born and unborn children they will suffer because of a failed system but still you choose to hate on Hushpuppy who has no stolen from you. Shey you can see that your life is not something to write home about?? You better channel your pains to those stealing from you. Hushpuppy won’t be depressed bro. America is not Nigeria he will adjust but you are outside suffering, you can’t make it because you live in a failed system.
abduljabbar4:

Seems like this waste of sperm has a good knowledge of mY family. Yes, poverty is finishing me. I haven't eaten for three consecutive days but I won't stop talking about you bastards. Whether or not Hushpuppy has stolen from me doesn't matter. I will continue cursing you and celebrating when your thieving asses are bundled and sent to jail.

I thought you said he will be released in no time grin. Now it's 20 years. Let me tell you something, dummy. Nigerians have bagged over a hundred years in jail term for cyber fraud before. Also, Hushpuppy, as an ugly black African in a white prison will go through hell. Inmates and the guards will brutalise him on a daily basis. Just two months if lockdown, Nigerians were crying of boredom despite their access to food, TV, phone and even slight freedom of movement. Imagine someone living that way for 20 years, and being subjected to all forms of abuses from brutality to sexual harassment. Mind you this is someone that is already used to living lavish lifestyle.

If Hushpuppy manages not to die in prison, he will come out broken and highly depressed. In fact, mental illness might end up killing him and there is nothing you losers can do about it cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by abduljabbar4(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2020
gaventa:
Lol you sure a just an intimidated hater. You talk like you have been to an American prison before. Brother none of this Will happen to him. We have seen people who spent more years come out to be better. He did the crime he already waited for this day but I still remind you that in the next twenty years be sincere with yourself. Will you be well to do? Your father didn’t make it courtesy your state government that didn’t pay his pension, now you won’t make it because you don’t even have a better paying job and even if you are a business owner we all know how the country is, the most painful part if for your born and unborn children they will suffer because of a failed system but still you choose to hate on Hushpuppy who has no stolen from you. Shey you can see that your life is not something to write home about?? You better channel your pains to those stealing from you. Hushpuppy won’t be depressed bro. America is not Nigeria he will adjust but you are outside suffering, you can’t make it because you live in a failed system.

I thought I was only talking to a useless person, but I didn't know that you were dumb too. U.S categorizes criminals. Surely, the Tupacs and Lilwaynes go to prison and come out unhurt, but if you think a fat, ungly monkey like Hushpuppy that has crippled businesses and cost millions of people their jobs and even lives will be treated like Lilwayne, then you really need tovisit a psychiatrist.

A simple search of "horrors in U.S prisons" or "What Hollywood doesn't tell you about U.S prisons" will take you out of ignorance.

People have committed suicide before just to avoid their jails, and you are hear saying he will be alright. If Mompha gets convicted and jailed here, he will come out in a better condition than Hushpuppy and the other bastard woodberry. Why? Because the corrupt prison guards here would even let him eat food from his family and he will come out to use some of his stolen wealth.

Hushpupoy on the other hand will come out old, broken, broke and suicidal. I even pity him a little sef hicheesy

Even though all of my relatives are currently in their graves due to poverty, I will continue to hate on the likes Hushpuppy and his idiotic supporters. By the way, there is nothing to envy is his RUINED LIFE now.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Bros all this your English is just assumptions, I know people who have done time personally not just hearsay. They are doing better even than me . Don’t be blinded by your hatred. Don’t think for people. Stop the hate. Why are you so pained Did Hushpuppy collect your woman? You don’t even know him personally neither does he know you.
abduljabbar4:

I thought I was only talking to a useless person, but I didn't know that you were dumb too. U.S categorizes criminals. Surely, the Tupacs and Lilwaynes go to prison and come out unhurt, but if you think a fat, ungly monkey like Hushpuppy that has crippled businesses and cost millions of people their jobs and even lives will be treated like Lilwayne, then you really need tovisit a psychiatrist.

A simple search of "horrors in U.S prisons" or "What Hollywood doesn't tell you about U.S prisons" will take you out of ignorance.

People have committed suicide before just to avoid their jails, and you are hear saying he will be alright. If Mompha gets convicted and jailed here, he will come out in a better condition than Hushpuppy and the other bastard woodberry. Why? Because the corrupt prison guards here would even let him eat food from his family and he will come out to use some of his stolen wealth.

Hushpupoy on the other hand will come out old, broken, broke and suicidal. I even pity him a little sef hicheesy

Even though all of my relatives are currently in their graves due to poverty, I will continue to hate on the likes Hushpuppy and his idiotic supporters. By the way, there is nothing to envy is his RUINED LIFE now.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by abduljabbar4(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
gaventa:
Bros all this your English is just assumptions, I know people who have done time personally not just hearsay. They are doing better even than me . Don’t be blinded by your hatred. Don’t think for people. Stop the hate. Why are you so pained Did Hushpuppy collect your woman? You don’t even know him personally neither does he know you.

You know small time, lower class yahoo boys that perform love scams. Hushpuppy specialized in BEC scams and brought down businesses.

Seriously, let's remove hatred and foul mouth for a while.

Be honest with yourself. How would you feel if you suffer, borrowed and begged to start up a company and employ hundreds of poor people from your country, only for someone to bring down the business that you worked so hard for and make all the people that you empowered to become jobless? Worse, that person uses the money to buy stupid luxuries and pay prostitutes.

Do you know how many major businesses the money from those Bentleys could start in Nigeria? Do you know how many jobless people it can take out of poverty? No, you don't.

There is a reason why South Africans kill Nigerians at will, and with the comments from people like you, I'm now fully in support of the killings. That I'm arguing with someone that shamelessly supports fraud is bad enough.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
I quite agree with you bro.i never justified fraud but we have to understand that life will be life. Do you know how many Nigerians has died has a result of chevrons milking of Nigerians economy. Take it or you leave it Fraud is relative. I hats fraud to you is a norm to someone else. From that vendor that increases prices of commodities to the pastor that lies to a congregation to get funds to politicians to director of parastatals that delays payment of Pension just to yield profit. We all are fraud. The only difference here is some are greedy. Now let’s go back to the reason why people commit Fraud. Do you know what it means not to be promised the next meal? Do you have an idea what it means to lose a loved one just because you can’t afford meds. In this same country the elites show it to our faces that they don’t care and they will spend our money however they like. Don’t you know that has an insensitive way of corrupting the minds of the masses. Fraud has been right from time immemorial and won’t stop even after internet fraud. I don’t pray to experience such but if it happens so be it. My father and mother were retrenched and I had to live the hard way and their bosses is still doing perfectly well so what’s the fuss about. Life will not always work the ay we want it. Some will be on the receiving side and some will be the fort of the action. Whichever way it is we move forward. Before internet fraud Nigeria never had any good image and after internet fraud it won’t change the bad image of the country. There is nothing we can do about it. Just imagine POPE MAGU and how he ended up being a Fraud too. Every one is a dinner sinning differencnttly bro. Just don’t get affected that’s my believe and if I get affected so be it. We all will be responsible for the consequences of our actions.
abduljabbar4:

You know small time, lower class yahoo boys that perform love scams. Hushpuppy specialized in BEC scams and brought down businesses.

Seriously, let's remove hatred and foul mouth for a while.

Be honest with yourself. How would you feel if you suffer, borrowed and begged to start up a company and employ hundreds of poor people from your country, only for someone to bring down the business that you worked so hard for and make all the people that you empowered to become jobless? Worse, that person uses the money to buy stupid luxuries and pay prostitutes.

Do you know how many major businesses the money from those Bentleys could start in Nigeria? Do you know how many jobless people it can take out of poverty? No, you don't.

There is a reason why South Africans kill Nigerians at will, and with the comments from people like you, I'm now fully in support of the killings. That I'm arguing with someone that shamelessly supports fraud is bad enough.

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by abduljabbar4(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2020
gaventa:
I quite agree with you bro.i never justified fraud but we have to understand that life will be life. Do you know how many Nigerians has died has a result of chevrons milking of Nigerians economy. Take it or you leave it Fraud is relative. I hats fraud to you is a norm to someone else. From that vendor that increases prices of commodities to the pastor that lies to a congregation to get funds to politicians to director of parastatals that delays payment of Pension just to yield profit. We all are fraud. The only difference here is some are greedy. Now let’s go back to the reason why people commit Fraud. Do you know what it means not to be promised the next meal? Do you have an idea what it means to lose a loved one just because you can’t afford meds. In this same country the elites show it to our faces that they don’t care and they will spend our money however they like. Don’t you know that has an insensitive way of corrupting the minds of the masses. Fraud has been right from time immemorial and won’t stop even after internet fraud. I don’t pray to experience such but if it happens so be it. My father and mother were retrenched and I had to live the hard way and their bosses is still doing perfectly well so what’s the fuss about. Life will not always work the ay we want it. Some will be on the receiving side and some will be the fort of the action. Whichever way it is we move forward. Before internet fraud Nigeria never had any good image and after internet fraud it won’t change the bad image of the country. There is nothing we can do about it. Just imagine POPE MAGU and how he ended up being a Fraud too. Every one is a dinner sinning differencnttly bro. Just don’t get affected that’s my believe and if I get affected so be it. We all will be responsible for the consequences of our actions.

Okay, so because Chevron did something to you, you choose to vent your anger on another company that doesn't even deal with your country? Because of Chevron, you scam people from South Africa, Ghana, Canada, Zimbabwe and even your fellow Nigerians? I hope you can now see how shallow that logic is.

Talking about the elites, we all dislike them but what do you say about people that go outside the shores of this country to commit fraud? Do you still blame the elites in Nigeria? Some of them will go to a country as rich as Singapore with thousands of opportunities, but they still prefer to steal. Take Hushpuppy for example. He got millions of dollars from Yahoo, but it never stopped him from continuing with fraud. Is this still the fault of the elites? Again, I hope you can see how shallow the logic is.

What happened to your parents was unfortunate, but if you choose to be a criminal, then you are also doing to others what people did to your parents, and that makes you a hypocrite. I had a lot of trouble during my time in ABU. Some of my friends (all southerners BTW) were into yahoo but I refused to join them. Today, two of them have been killed by cultists, one of them will be released by 2024 while the others are still roaming about and doing yahoo, but they don't look like they have one kobo. They still call me from time to time to beg for money or loans they'll never pay. Today, I'm faring far better than all of them.

It's not just about mere image. By doing Yahoo, you are stopping poor Nigerians from getting international scholarships I'm foreign businesses. By doing Yahoo, you are telling foreigners not to come here in invest in their country (imagine MTN that is employing thousands of Nigerians suddenly going away. All of them will become jobless). By doing Yahoo, you are stopping talented Nigerians from getting online jobs (fiverr, D2D, PayPal, EBay, etc). They are constantly blacklisting the country. By doing Yahoo, you are denying Nigerians the opportunity to travel abroad and get a good job (check what is currently happening in Dubai). By doing Yahoo, you are encouraging your children to go into cyber crime. Cyber security is getting more and more difficult to bypass and soon, Yahoo will become obsolete. What then will become the fate of these children? They will go to armed robbery, Kidnappings and Stealing since you have taught them to be lazy and take what they have no right to. This way, you are actually heading towards self a destruction. They might end up using you for money rituals (it has happened before)

That Magu, Tinubu and Abacha are thieves does not justify anything. In the next 20 years, they are going to live their lives in misery and regret. A neighbor of ours worked as a HOD in Kaduna South LG, Kaduna State. He stole so much but eventually, he fell ill and was forced to sell all of his assets just to treat himself. After wasting so many millions, he is now paralyzed, broke and lonely. His kids have abandoned him. When Hushpuppy comes out (if he is lucky to survive), he will come out old, broken and mentally challenged. Is this what you want for yourself? Do you think Hushpuppy is not currently regretting ever going into Yahoo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life / My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.