Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Step By Step Method On How To Start Mini Importation With 15 Thousand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Method On How To Start Mini Importation With 15 Thousand (353 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Method On How To Start Mini Importation With 15 Thousand by Bobdaniel: 3:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Mini importation is still indeed a profitable venture when done properly, over the years i made a whole lot of money from importing goods from china and the uk, when i stated mini importation few years back, i started with a very little money, i was not making much money then but it was due to lack of knowing what i needed to know about the business, but three years back i cracked the code to a six figure mini importation.

in importation there are some aspect you need to consider before jumping into it;

some of this aspect

the product type and price

the available customers for that market

your marketing machine

as a smart importer before you should import, you should have sell your product, i teach my inner student how to sell a product before they import it and many of them are ranking in money without risking a dime, they dont wait for customers, customers waits for them to import, if deep within you you what to start mini importation business that would be of high profit, then this is what you would not be happy with your self if you miss..

i would teach you how to import cheap and hot selling product

i would teach you how to trap buyers to your product, i would teach you the sercret me and my inner student have been applying to get massive result in our ads

i would teach you how to start the bussiness with as low as 15 thousand naira, and i would also teach you how to start the business with zero naira selling other people product as an affilate marketing.

i would show you some hot selling product that has been fetching me and my student some serious cash over the years.

this and many more you would learn in the course for just 650, mind you this is only a give away price for the weekend, this offer would not last even two days and i dont teach trash if you know me you know what my course has done for different people both here on nairaland and other place

Re: Step By Step Method On How To Start Mini Importation With 15 Thousand by Bobdaniel: 3:16am On Jun 13, 2020
to opt in for the course you would need to buy the first pdf file that would teach you all you need to know and you would automatically join my email list for more goodies..

https://sites.google.com/view/import22/home

click on the above link to get your copy.....

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method On How To Start Mini Importation With 15 Thousand by Eghosblue(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
If $3 daily isn't too small for you, join using the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Trucks For 6-month Lease / Any Single Person Staying In Ibadan? / Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.