Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? (26549 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by NarnieAceTech: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
So sorry, brother. I am sure he'll turn up eventually

I sell quality KTC vegetable cooking oil(wholesale/retail), fairly used LCD and LED TVs at cheap and affordable price. Check my signature
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by jericco1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rule number one. Never do business with a stranger

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by emperorlaqrin: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Get a lawyer. If you don't have one ,quote me I will give you one.thank me later
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by MATURELION: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
They can freeze his bank accs and trace him, your story no complete jare, if it's bank transfer you did you can report to the bank and carry police see if they won't freeze all his bank accs and put a hold on his bvn ( he won't be able to open or operate another bank acc with a frozen bvn) that alone will make him resurface by force so mr man tell us the full story and how much was involved else you're trolling
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
The parents are also criminals. Arrest them until he shows up. If he doesn't, charge the parents to court. Consult with a lawyer.

You go buy market
Unless the parents are illiterate

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by adisabarber(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.

A car dealer without an office? Where did he display the car you paid for? Why didn't you drive the car away after payment?

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Encash(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
One must be sensitive

flying.

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by toyotamuscle: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
his parents are wealthy and you can't arrest people like that without evidence
thank God the parents are rich. if not you would have tormented the poor old people who you didn't give any money to.just like you are doing to nairalanders now with an incomplete story.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Encash(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
One must be sensitive.

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmabest2000:
No matter which way you intend to recover your money from him , just remember one thing... you don't have any case with his parents....shekena

Good luck

Lol
Those advising him to arrest the parents dont know what's up
If parents bring lawyer
Your case na heaven go settleam

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by nymphomaniac(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
The parents are also criminals. Arrest them until he shows up. If he doesn't, charge the parents to court. Consult with a lawyer.
arrest in lieu is strictly prohibited under our laws sir.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Tbasicme: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.

Go to Sarz
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Omooba77: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

Circulate all his dealings on the social media. You need to fight dirty. I will help others not to fall victim
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by promotervickky(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
When and how did you people pay him the money? Bank transfer? Do you have his pictures?
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Klass99(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:
If you cannot say what really happened and the moneg involved stop disturbing us. Na this secrecy make them carry your money go chop pepper soup so.

I'm telling you, probably if his friends had knew about it them for warn am. Always want to be coded.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

p.m us . we might be able to help you recoever your money.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by code8448: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by wunaESQ(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
4get d police... write a letter to EFCC involving all d details
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by SIRKAY98(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:

Ha...na parent collect money from them?

They hv not explained what transpired. Where is the guys office address? What account number money was paid to?

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Wannabenz: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Go sue him for alusi.

NB: I know a better shrine to take you to if you're interested. 070
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by SIRKAY98(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:

That fukdealer must be an Igbo.
Don't be surprised, the parent knows his whereabouts.
You should arrest their asses with Sars
Try arrest them and spend more on damages.
this ia a civil mayter business gone wrong
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by sunshine1974(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Exactly how my colleague in the office paid for a 2006 Toyota Matrix and she was given a 2003. Very rough car. She shouted and shouted till she got tired and forgot about the matter. Never pay for anything upfront in nigeria especially huge sum of money. If u enter one chance, it is over, except may be you are a strong person yourself with connection in the army

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by colestephan86: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

If he has a car lot , go take one of his cars.
If he doesn't, go to the bank you transferred the money to and block his account. Na him go come by himself.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Bankoleyemi: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

This is your best reason to get the parents arrested. They have the cash to pay up. Involve a local TV station, wont take you upto 30k to involve them to record the arrest process. Your lawyer knows how to compel them to pay as to avoid publicity. Use your brain brother.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by code5377: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#] 4601766[/color]
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by code5377: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
Then use planB.

In this era, nobody should eat your hard earned sweat and go free... If am in ur shoes, he would be having a round table meeting with abba kyari and and others who transited this year.

Don't be a sissy, be hostile and bite... its a sure way to survive in this country where scamming is the order of the day.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by humilitypays(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

if you guys gave a car dealer car to sell and he sold it and didn't remit your money as agreed, my brother in Nigeria you cannot do him anything, Police, court will not get your money back, you will end up wasting your money and time, I speak from experience cos if u take it to court highest he will be jailed for 4 months and he will be out to scam more people.

That was my case. Gave a dealer 2 cars worth 9 million, he sold both and ate the money, closed his car shop....he did same to plenty other people. I arrested him, dragged him to court with evidence, he didn't deny, he promised to pay but couldn't pay and got jailed for 5 months, my money gone, wasted 2 million chasing wind.

The only way to recover money being owed to you in Nigeria is through Nigerian shrines if you have the mind, drag the person the shrine if you are not a strong Christian angry

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ceejay80s(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
The op is silly sending all of us on a wild goose chase, all of u are just wasting ur data replying him, did he not tell the police how much he paid, model of car and the whole story? He come here now dey tell us only the first paragraph

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ceejay80s(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
humilitypays:
if you guys gave a car dealer car to sell and he sold it and didn't remit your money as agreed, my brother in Nigeria you cannot do him anything, Police, court will not get your money back, you will end up wasting your money and time, I speak from experience cos if u take it to court highest he will be jailed for 4 months and he will be out to scam more people.

That was my case. Gave a dealer 2 cars worth 9 million, he sold both and ate the money, closed his car shop....he did same to plenty other people. I arrested him, dragged him to court with evidence, he didn't deny, he promised to pay but couldn't pay and got jailed for 5 months, my money gone, wasted 2 million chasing wind.

The only way to recover money being owed to you in Nigeria is through Nigerian shrines if you have the mind, drag the person the shrine if you are not a strong Christian angry
Did u say shrine? Na u get time , I will just get a gun and pay him a visit, its a very painful experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2012 Model Lexus Is250c Toks Convertible Full Option / ⚙ ~European Vehicle History& Vin Look-up/Plate For Used/Tokunbo Vehicle⚙ / 2019 Model Toyota Hilux Toks Fully Loaded V6 Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.