Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? (48510 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nonywendy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
nurey:
I
T
E
L
how do u cope

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by reigncalif1: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tecno spark k9. ,,,,,so much love the phone ,
720p in a 6 inch that's a fantastic display, coupled with the fast mtk 6580 cpu that run my pugb in a highest setting ,,,the camera is fantastic bought it for 45k ,,,,,,the almighty phone can surport a native Android cast screan ,,,, ,,,,, ignorance

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by vikgreen01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Apple phone any day, anytime.
The rest brand are for broke ass guys

I'm sure you're either using UK used iPhone 6,6+ or 6s plus which is a low budget phone to some Android phones not the transmission phone they all yelling about here on NL....

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by maiquel: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Since 2011
Nokia
Sony Ericsson
Blackberry
Tecno
Itel
Tecno

The only time I experienced peace of mind was 2019
Samsung

Currently using Infinix and the same Samsung from last year.
Hoping to use an Iphone this year

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by nurey(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nonywendy:
how do u cope

I needed a phone badly in a remote location, I just bought a new itel the cheapest of the devil's to reduce my loss when I get back to Lagos and intend to resell it.

I have never for one day regret buying itel it function superbly pass my expectations.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
MI all the way
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by temptnow: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roycco346:
Am using Gionee
which street be that?

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by zedegit: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
kellight:
Dose it even change anything?

Yes it does. It makes us have idea about where the demand is and those that want to change phone may make a wiser decision.

If God blesses me, I know which one I would consider.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is my best Android ever lol

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Apple phone any day, anytime.
The rest brand are for broke ass guys
and this is why i keep hating apple.... The users are confused.... Apple phones lack basic features that someone needs.... An expensive fone doesnt mean ur rich....
I use huawei.... And as a heavy user i know what my fone can do.... Do you know the extent to which ur fone can go.... Or all you do with it is browse and chat..

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by zedegit: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
nurey:
I
T
E
L

I won't call them useless sha because na wetin person money reach na where em squat.

Lagging don show me shege, poor camera, they tried sha in battery lasting but over heating fit make Covid team mistake you for a patient.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Navyguy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xiaomi .... Redmi note 7
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
There are two smartphone manufacturers in the world. SAMSUNG and others.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Osesedney: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gionee has dissolved into shadow...in yet another Chinese smartphone company going bust, Gionee, which is said to owe CNY 20.2 billion (nearly $3 billion) to 648 creditors, has reportedly filed for bankruptcy. According to media reports, a court in Shenzhen has accepted the Gionee application for liquidation bankruptcy.Dec 20, 2018....

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by MYZOLE: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
itsIYKE:
Since when i purchased my xiaomi i have had nothing to regret, you can call me a marketer or fanboy if you want, go through my pevious posts........none of them has ever been phone related

It's quite interesting that Xiaomi has gained a significant market share in Nigeria without much fanfare or advertising. My first xiaomi was in 2017.....never looked back since then.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by kayusely70(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Itel
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
johnDejavubaba:
NOKIA 2.3
correct, patiently waiting for 6.3

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Gosj01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Blackview

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Gkemz: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
nurey:
I T E L
Nurey are you using Itel?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by KingUg(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
chibatov:
No Google pixel??
Repping
repping Google pixel 2

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by itsIYKE(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
prestige101:
Bro seriously I've been stuck choosing between Huawei and Xiaomi Reddmi, please your advise or suggestions.Thanks
if you can state your budget, there are people that know better than i do......they will help you choose the best value for ur money
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
My brand is not here; Sagem undecided

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by nurey(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gkemz:
Nurey are you using Itel?
Yes I am itel A16+ grin
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Drevidia(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Repping lg

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by nurey(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
zedegit:

I won't call them useless sha because na wetin person money reach na where em squat.

Lagging don show me shege, poor camera, they tried sha in battery lasting but over heating fit make Covid team mistake you for a patient.

The only issue I have with the itel A16+ is slow charging, you go cook 6pots of beans before he reach 100% grin

every other thing is ok, I don't game on phone much except candy crush, I don't snap pix I am not handsome, I don't watch film on phone so no need to overheat grin just call browse and check account balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Corroro: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Camon 12 air is the phone grin
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by friendl: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gionee ,tecno and redmi

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Corroro: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
reigncalif1:
Tecno spark k9. ,,,,,so much love the phone ,
720p in a 6 inch that's a fantastic display, coupled with the fast mtk 6580 cpu that run my pugb in a highest setting ,,,the camera is fantastic bought it for 45k ,,,,,,the almighty phone can surport a native Android cast screan ,,,, ,,,,, ignorance
nice, imagine how much you can do with the recently released Spark 5
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nuelstar(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samsung...iphone and Nokia
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by baysan(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Team Xiaomi for life and After-life.
Using Redmi 7a, its 7months old, i have never regretted for a seconds i purchased the phone.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by shollyshine(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's Gionee or nothing.. currently enjoying my M11 so sleek and nice

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by okayman4real(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samsung rule

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.