Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. (48440 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Data Plans provided by this service providers is getting more interesting. First it was Airtel #100 for 1gb, then Glo introduces a list of breath-taking data plans and later Mtn #300 for 3gb but now Airtel introduces another fascinating data plan.

Airtel introduced a night data plan which is favorable for heavy downloaders. The most amazing aspect of this data plan is that it is UNLIMITED [I know guys love to hear that]. So for example, if you subscribe for the 1hour plan, you can download anything you like within that time frame.

How To Subscribe To The Airtel Night Plan:
=> For 1hour plan, dial *481*1# and it cost N100
=> For 3hours plan, dial *481*2# and it cost N300
=> For 6hour plan, dial *481*3# and it cost N500.

NB: This data plan works on all devices, be it Java phones, Symbian, Android, iPad, iPad, PC e.t.c.

Get more updates on www.techmandy..com

What your take on this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by RandomVic(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
techmandy:
Data Plans provided by this service providers is getting more interesting. First it was Airtel #100 for 1gb, then Glo introduces a list of breath-taking data plans and later Mtn #300 for 3gb but now Airtel introduces another fascinating data plan.

Airtel introduced a night data plan which is favorable for heavy downloaders. The most amazing aspect of this data plan is that it is UNLIMITED [I know guys love to hear that]. So for example, if you subscribe for the 1hour plan, you can download anything you like within that time frame.

NB: This data plan works on all devices, be it Java phones, Symbian, Android, iPad, iPad, PC e.t.c.

What your take on this?

Is this plan available for all Sims?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Rexyl(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
The data capped how many gigs?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
RandomVic:

Is this plan available for all Sims?

yes, it is available for all AIRTEL sims
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rexyl:
The data capped how many gigs?

no data capp, it is unlimited
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by AwesomeRomeo: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
What's the validy?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
What's the validy?

dats the validity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Zealoy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
this will be absolute Da bomb! airtel too fast especially for nite omo downloading tingx

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Zealoy:
this will be absolute Da bomb! airtel too fast especially for nite omo downloading tingx

bro abeg, no wound them too much ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Deelaw(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
From what time of the night can one start subscribing? ...12am?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Deelaw:
From what time of the night can one start subscribing? ...12am?

i think 10pm is ok
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Paulchris(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
It is a pity we don't have strong airtel service this part of the world
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Zealoy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
In less than 1hour I can cover 4gb
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Curiousmind(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
techmandy:

What your take on this?

What time at night can you start using the airtel bis to browse?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by donbenie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Curiousmind:

What time at night can you start using the airtel bis to browse?
Did they say it's a BIS? Anyways it's from 12 AM..
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by AwesomeRomeo: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
techmandy:

dats the validity
Okay, I thought if you sub once it will last for a month.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
techmandy:

Those codes and prices are misleading.

The plans only come in 2 hours and 5 hours.

For 2 hours plan, dial *481*2#
For 5 hours plan, dial *481*3#

You can subscribe any time of the day but it only activates by 12am.

And don't argue me please. I use both of them regularly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by anetuno(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
techmandy:
It is N200 for 3hrs and not N300
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2015
anetuno:

It is N200 for 3hrs and not N300

Thanks man for the correction
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by ican2020: 5:23am On Dec 19, 2015
timbros:

Their cost, please
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by LILGWANZ(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Nice plan for my niggas who download huge files at night i.e the night crawlers
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2015
ican2020:

Their cost, please

200naira and 500naira respectively.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by dasdexter(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Zealoy:
my candid and honest advice for you is to stay away from this scam called airtel, i subscribed for this nonsense 2 days ago, on a normal plan i get download speed of upto 700kb-1mb per sec, after subscribing for the 1 hr plan airtel reduced the download speed to a measly 20kb per sec, can you imagine, a 19mb file that takes less than 20 sec to download couldn't if finish downloading for 1hr. i was so vexed that morning, stay away from airtel and their fraudulent plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by AwesomeRomeo: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
dasdexter:
my candid and honest advice for you is to stay away from this scam called airtel, i subscribed for this nonsense 2 days ago, on a normal plan i get download speed of upto 700kb-1mb per sec, after subscribing for the 1 hr plan airtel reduced the download speed to a measly 20kb per sec, can you imagine, a 19mb file that takes less than 20 sec to download couldn't if finish downloading for 1hr. i was so vexed that morning, stay away from airtel and their fraudulent plans.
You are very right bro. Some people are even saying that the plan is unlimited, I am just looking at them in 3D, lol. Airtel should change their name to SCAM or AIRTHIEVE. That network is here just to scam Nigerians, I wonder if the NCC is there or if they have eyes to see how airtel is scamming Nigerians. NCC only have eyes to see MTN but not the rest of the network providers. Why is it that airtel's system of data charging is different from the rest of the network providers? Is only airtel that talk about peak and off peak periods in data charging. Everything about airtel very annoying. angry
dasdexter:
You are very right bro. Some people are even saying that the plan is unlimited, I am just looking at them in 3D, lol. Airtel should change their name to SCAM or AIRTHIEVE. That network is here just to scam Nigerians, I wonder if the NCC is there or if they have eyes to see how airtel is scamming Nigerians. NCC only have eyes to see MTN but not the rest of the network providers. Why is it that airtel's system of data charging is different from the rest of the network providers? Is only airtel that talk about peak and off peak periods in data charging. Everything about airtel very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by J0nyb0y(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2015
interesting, would try it and give u guys feedback...
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Well, i am using it right now. Max speed i have clocked is a little above 400kbps. It drops way too frequently(to between 20-50kbps) but steadies at about 100-150kbps when good. About 50mins in, it stayed at approx 55kbps.
Switch off and on data at intervals to regain speed.
Really had high hopes for it cs i don arrange my downloads and i couldnt even finish one before getting bored. 55kbps is no speed to deny myself sleep for.
Overall = Not Impressed.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by techmandy: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oautce:
Well, i am using it right now. Max speed i have clocked is a little above 400kbps. It drops way too frequently(to between 20-50kbps) but steadies at about 100-150kbps when good. About 50mins in, it stayed at approx 55kbps.
Switch off and on data at intervals to regain speed.
Really had high hopes for it cs i don arrange my downloads and i couldnt even finish one before getting bored. 55kbps is no speed to deny myself sleep for.
Overall = Not Impressed.

They delibrately did it, maybe if we complain on their twitter page, they might turn up
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Owobobrown(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rocking this plan, I downloaded up to 4gb files in just one hour
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Deeni131: 1:14am On Feb 22, 2016
I subscribe this plan on my new sim but they said it's not for BlackBerry but I was actually using same plan on my old airtel sim and it was very fast and no worries. does that means the plan doesn't works on the new sims or whot
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bartork(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
timbros:

Can I use it on my pc and is it still working
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bartork:

Can I use it on my pc and is it still working

Yes you can use it on PC and yes, it's still working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.