Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Angels Are Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels Are Real (1742 Views)

Islamic Angels Are Wiser / Mysteries Of Life: Angels Are Real / Earth Is Hell That Subversive Angels Are Sent In A Body Suit For Purification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels Are Real by uchkochi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
You may never know how real and powerful angels are until you send them on an errand.First of all angels are ministering spirits sent to help Christians.Hebrews 1 vs 13 and 14.Secondly they are spiritual supermen.They can go where you cannot go and do what u cannot do.Thirdly they are strong as they excel in strength.Psalms 103 vs 20.Fourthly they are around you waiting for your command.Ecclesiastes 5 vs. 6.They work effectively when you are bold and prayerful.Finally they multiply when you are humble and always ready to help strangers.Hebrews 13 vs. 2. It is important to further note that they can stop accidents or prevent and protect you from close armed robbery attack if you only you activate them on time by consciously commanding them to take charge.OMEGA CYBER MINISTRY.+2348052773865
Re: Angels Are Real by LoveKing(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
so na you dey activate them? is that why you are called omega cyber?
Re: Angels Are Real by mabell: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
Do you know that angels are like our servants
They are to minister to us and for us
We send them on errands and they deliver!
smiley
Re: Angels Are Real by JeSoul(f): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
mabell:

We send them on errands and they deliver! smiley
when was the last time you sent an angel on an errand?
Re: Angels Are Real by noetic16(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
JeSoul:

dont u know oyaks has been teaching them how to command angels? grin according to oyaks. . ."mabell" is now the WORD of God and NOT Jesus Christ.
Re: Angels Are Real by Krayola(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^

So it's cool when you believe crazy stuff abi? But when others bring their own u go dey laff dem. grin grin U no believe say virgin born pikin wey dey do magic?
Re: Angels Are Real by Joagbaje(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2011
JeSoul:

When you speak the word of God, angels act on them.
Re: Angels Are Real by noetic16(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2011
Joagbaje:

When you speak the word of God, angels act on them.

really? where is that stated in the scriptures, that angels act at your own words? are u beginning to believe oyaks that u are the word of God?

Krayola:

^^

So it's cool when you believe crazy stuff abi? But when others bring their own u go dey laff dem.  grin grin U no believe say virgin born pikin wey dey do magic?
grin i laugh in pidgin , . , u better believe on the virgin pikin, else  shocked
Re: Angels Are Real by mabell: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2011
JeSoul:

Some 5mins ago
To you precisely
For God to touch your heart and for you to have a supernatural and divine encounter with angels
Amen
Re: Angels Are Real by mabell: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2011
noetic16:

dont u know oyaks has been teaching them how to command angels? grin according to oyaks. . ."mabell" is now the WORD of God and NOT Jesus Christ.
Exactly, i am the word of God made flesh
If you see me, you have seen God

I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High
Psalms 82:6 (ASV)
Re: Angels Are Real by noetic16(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
mabell:

Exactly, i am the word of God made flesh
If you see me, you have seen God

I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High
Psalms 82:6 (ASV)

Psalm 82:6 does NOT make u GOD, it refers to ur creation in the image and likeness of God. . . . . .it does NOT make u the word of God, neither does it give God inherent creative and dominative abilities.

stop twisting the scriptures to suit ur satanic ordained teachings. read John 1 to know who the WORD is.
Re: Angels Are Real by toorich: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Witches and wizards that frustrate your lives are real, and angels for God's children are not real, huh. Dumb people, in seeing they see not.
Re: Angels Are Real by LoveKing(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
toorich:

Witches and wizards that frustrate your lives are real, and angels for God's children are not real, huh. Dumb people, in seeing they see not.

shut up dundee. keep reading out of context. no one denied the existence of angels but some delusional peeps that think when they say some things, angels start acting like shock waves.
Re: Angels Are Real by toorich: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
@LoveKing
Quote from: toorich on Today at 02:24:59 PM

shut up dundee.  keep reading out of context. no one denied the existence of angels but some delusional peeps that think when they say some things, angels start acting like shock waves.

^^^^you will never learn,you keep smearing you ignorance. There's no need teaching you about life, angels that are ministering spirits or how to communicate in the realms of the spirit. Its too high for you and sorry, I don't cast my precious pearls to swines. Stay alive loveking
Re: Angels Are Real by Jenwitemi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2011
Angels. Do they still have wings, or have they swapped them for a more modern jet propelled back packs? grin
uchkochi:

You may never know how real and powerful angels are until you send them on an errand.First of all angels are ministering spirits sent to help Christians.Hebrews 1 vs 13 and 14.Secondly they are spiritual supermen.They can go where you cannot go and do what u cannot do.Thirdly they are strong as they excel in strength.Psalms 103 vs 20.Fourthly they are around you waiting for your command.Ecclesiastes 5 vs. 6.They work effectively when you are bold and prayerful.Finally they multiply when you are humble and always ready to help strangers.Hebrews 13 vs. 2. It is important to further note that they can stop accidents or prevent and protect you from close armed robbery attack if you only you activate them on time by consciously commanding them to take charge.OMEGA CYBER MINISTRY.+2348052773865
Re: Angels Are Real by toorich: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2011
Dear NLers,
Loveking has created another thread that he tags "I want to be the antichrist". Please refer to it. There he expresses his desire to receive the anointing that will enable him become the MAIN anti christ. This is just to let you know that loveking is on the devil's side, hence his threads and comments (including this) are a demostration and expression of his hate for the things of God. Please be cautious of your involvement with him and pray for his soul before he begins to openingly blaspheme against our God and savour Jesus christ.
Re: Angels Are Real by mabell: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2011
He/she is just being a distraction
No need to give him unnecessary attention
Re: Angels Are Real by thehomer: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2011
uchkochi:

Angels are spirits? What sort of spirits? The type that can impregnate humans?

Angels stop accidents and protect people from armed robbery? I guess Bimbo Odukoya either didn't know this or didn't have enough time to consciously activate them by commanding them to take charge.
Re: Angels Are Real by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
We send them on errands and they deliver

Angel !! Angel!! Angel!! how many times did I call you,oya go and bring $1million to me now
Re: Angels Are Real by JeSoul(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
mabell:

Some 5mins ago
To you precisely
For God to touch your heart and for you to have a supernatural and divine encounter with angels
Amen
Thank you Mabell, I appreciate that smiley. Can you please share what the biblical basis (scriptures) is for christians to 'send angels on errands'? Joagbaje please feel free to respond to. Thanks.
Re: Angels Are Real by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
@mabell

Why the thing no work? I never see my 1m
Re: Angels Are Real by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
What sort of nonsensical arguement is this? Who are u to command angels? Luke 4 vs 10 "for he shall command his angels concerning you to guide you carefully".It is Gods duty to command angels.All u've got to do is to pray to God and the angels will act according to his words.Besides,    @mabell,the word 'god' is ambigous,it can still mean an influential person.You being called a god in the passage only means that you are important.It does not have any spiritual definition.You only misinterpreted the passage.
Re: Angels Are Real by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2011
Like the over-beat adage, there is no smoke without fire. Satan is also an Angel (Fallen Angel AKA Demon) they are a class of beings that were reported to have had carnal relations with humans in the days of Noah spawning giants and men of high intellect. It is not far-fetched to assume that UFOs are probably from the same origins. Beings from another universe or space. undecided

It is not uncommon to find humans worshiping these "Spirit" beings and invoking them to do their bidding (sounds familiar does it not)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Violent? The Quran Or Bible / Mazaje & Other Atheists - Please Read And Comment / Difference Between Mohammed (S.A.W) And Jesus (Christ) By Samkoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.