Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Islamic Angels Are Wiser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (9079 Views)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
[Quran 2:30 Pickthal] And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

The above was allahh's own narration of what transpired when he wanted to create man. His angels advised him not to do it as man will be rebellious and shed the blood of one another. Allah said no, the angels were wrong and that he knew better than them.

It turned out that his angels were correct afterall as what they said came to pass exactly so. We are all witnesses to how man have been shedding each others' blood. Ironically, allahh himself made many commands to shed the blood of infidels.

Is allahh wiser than his angels?

Is he all-knowing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 2:30 Pickthal] And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

The above was allahh's own narration of what transpired when he wanted to create man. His angels advised him not to do it as man will be rebellious and shed the blood of one another. Allah said no, the angels were wrong and that he knew better than them.

It turned out that his angels were correct afterall as what they said came to pass exactly so. We are all witnesses to how man have been shedding each others' blood. Ironically, allahh himself made many commands to shed the blood of infidels.

Is he all-knowing?

40 views, no muslim is capable of refutal. Serious!!!
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
The attributes of Islamic Allaah is exactly the attributes of SATAN in the bible!

By their fruits ye shalt know them"......

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by myproperty(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Is he all-knowing?
Wao I never knew nor heard of this. Oh my God, thank God you are Jehovah, the Almighty God, the one that says and it come to pass, the all knowing God.
But for Allah?
That means the christian God which is all knowing is not the same with the Islamic Allah in which the angels are wiser than.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
myproperty:

Wao I never knew nor heard of this. Oh my God, thank God you are Jehovah, the Almighty God, the one that says and it come to pass, the all knowing God.
But for Allah?
That means the christian God which is all knowing is not the same with the Islamic Allah in which the angels are wiser than.

In fact allahh declared himself different from Yahweh:

[Quran 109:1-6] Say: O disbelievers! (i.e Jews and Christians who believe not in allahh).

I worship not that which ye worship;

Nor worship ye that which I worship.

And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The attributes of Islamic Allaah is exactly the attributes of SATAN in the bible!

Yes o !
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks for the questions.
The angels were not and are not wiser than Allah.
what happened was that the jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam got created. and while they were on earth they shed many blood.
mind you satan is also a jinn and Allah commanded d angels to cleanse the earth driving away the jinns into rocks,trees,rivers etc. so when the angels heard that Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted. not that the angels knew the future,only Allah has that knowledge and the created things cannot be wiser than the Creator of things.guess you should know that.
Peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:
what happened was that the jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam got created. and while they were on earth they shed many blood.
mind you satan is also a jinn and Allah commanded d angels to cleanse the earth driving away the jinns into rocks,trees,rivers etc. so when the angels heard that Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted. not that the angels knew the future,only Allah has that knowledge and the created things cannot be wiser than the Creator of things.guess you should know that.
Peace
based on your explanation. I want to ask you few questions. 1. You say that jinns that were on earth shed more blood. Who were those being whose blood was shed? Were they Jinns or another being? Why were they killed?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:
Peace

Your defence is glaring LIES. Muslims employ lies to defend the quran which is a bundle of lies itself. It take lying to justify lies.

Allah was yet to create man when the matter came up, whose blood were the jinns shedding on earth before Adam was created?

Satan, a jinn with other evil jinns in islam did not start doing evil things like shedding of blood until he (satan) refused to prostrate for Adam. I mean some jinns became disobedient to allahh after satan's refusal to prostrate for Adam. Why did you say they were on earth shedding non-existent human blood?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Your defence is glaring LIES. Muslims employ lies to defend the quran which is a bundle of lies itself. It take lying to justify lies.

Allah was yet to create man when the matter came up, whose blood were the jinns shedding on earth before Adam was created?

Satan, a jinn with other evil jinns in islam did not start doing evil things like shedding of blood until he (satan) refused to prostrate for Adam. I mean some jinns became disobedient to allahh after satan's refusal to prostrate for Adam. Why did you say they were on earth shedding non-existent human blood?

can u re-read my post?
i said d jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam was created. d jinns were killing themselves on earth n not man.man was not in existence by then.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by tartar9(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:
Peace
don't waste your time with the lonely oldman
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2015
tartar9:

yea i can see that.he even said im lying.
but its only prudent i explain the verse to them.
they only want mischief
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
tartar9:

You call it a waste of time because you have no defence.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

yea i can see that.he even said im lying.
but its only prudent i explain the verse to them.
they only want mischief

You know clearly yourself that you are lying based on my reply to your post.

No mischief, we are only trying to open your eyes to the falsehood of islam for you to accept the TRUTH, Jesus Christ.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by proo212(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Are we saying that jinns have blood? If they do, we should be able to see them with our eyes because then they would be physical like man is.

We all know that is not so... undecided
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

You know clearly yourself that you are lying based on my reply to your post.

No mischief, we are only trying to open your eyes to the falsehood of islam for you to accept the TRUTH, Jesus Christ.

you cant giv what you dont have.open your own eyes first.
if im lying,state d truth.its an easy thing to do.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2015
proo212:
Are we saying that jinns have blood? If they do, we should be able to see them with our eyes because then they would be physical like man is.

We all know that is not so... undecided

d jinns can be seen,the samevway angels can be seen but just that it will not be in their actual form.
your bible told you a jinn by name Satan appeared to Adam as a serpent or you dont believ the Bible too
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

you cant giv what you dont have.open your own eyes first. if im lying,state d truth.its an easy thing to do.
Answer the question na!
Who were the humans whose blood were shed by jinns before Adam was created?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Answer the question na!

oldman, did he say human? bookceleb dont mind this man
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
@truthman2012 a.k.a lieman. Since Angels deal with Allah personally, it is quite possible that Allah must have told them how he will create human race and what will happen thereafter, hence when Allah brings the discussion later on, the Angels now asked why would he create man that will cause havoc when they(Angels) are always ready in worship. now see where the Angels themselves declared that they have no knowledge except what Allah has taught them, (Sura2:32) "They(Angels) said: "Glorified are you, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. verily, it is you, the All-knower, the All-wise", now lets see if the God of the bible is wise, "The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled."(genesis6:6), so God of the bible do regrets and gets troubled? for someone to be all wise, he doesnt make mistakes not to talk of regretting the mistakes made, how wise! cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Answer the question na!

nawa o..
i dont know howelse to explain the verse to you.
please calm down and read it over again.
May God Almighty guide you aright
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Kabir?
my namesake.
dont mind thruthman,they only love mischief.
i dont know howelse to explain it to him,i already told him the Tafsir of the verse
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

can u re-read my post?
i said d jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam was created. d jinns were killing themselves on earth n not man.man was not in existence by then.

im quoting myself again for you truthman
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bugzbunny: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Islamic angels are.......doing d deeds of allah
Shekau
Abdul muttalab
Osama
El zawari

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

Kabir?
yes Kabir smiley
my namesake.
very pleased to meet you! cheesy
dont mind truthman,they only love mischief.
i dont know how else to explain it to him,i already told him the Tafsir of the verse
well said!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yes Kabir smiley
very pleased to meet you! cheesy
well said!

my pleasure bro
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
mr kabir, your mate said jinn shed blood then it mean that jinns are not spirit because spirit have no blood and flesh. But for mohamMAd to covered his stupidity he has to lied to his people like you, then does it mean that isis,al nisra, boko haram, alshabab, taliban, alquada, al mujahedeen , hamas, hazebollah and you are jinns because they are all shedding blood or that tragedy that occured in mina of saudi are caused by shaytan since shaytan is a jinn..
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
jcross19:
mr kabir, your mate said jinn shed blood then it mean that jinns are not spirit because spirit have no blood and flesh. [s]But for mohamMAd to covered his stupidity he has to lied to his people like you[/s], then does it mean that isis,al nisra, boko haram, alshabab, taliban, alquada, al mujahedeen , hamas, hazebollah and you are jinns because they are all shedding blood or that tragedy that occured in mina of saudi are caused by shaytan since shaytan is a jinn..
mr jcross, jinns can kill themselves, when we say "shed blood", does it necessarily have to mean the red thick blood literally? nay! click here to see types of jinn. i have answered the op, check my second post on this thread(the next comment after this one you quoted). pls always check what you typed before submitting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
jcross19:
mr kabir, your mate said jinn shed blood then it mean that jinns are not spirit because spirit have no blood and flesh. But for mohamMAd to covered his stupidity he has to lied to his people like you, then does it mean that isis,al nisra, boko haram, alshabab, taliban, alquada, al mujahedeen , hamas, hazebollah and you are jinns because they are all shedding blood or that tragedy that occured in mina of saudi are caused by shaytan since shaytan is a jinn..

God has four creations: man,animals,angels and jinns. all these four have their various forms. d jinns are made from fire, while man was made from clay likewise the animals,and the angels were created from light.
the occurrence at Saudi was a tragedy which was not caused by Shaytan.and it could happen anywhere or you did not know when it happened at a church here in nigeria at SCOAN.the church of Pastor T.B Joshua.
and insulting our Prophet shows how shallow you are.
Peace
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by trapQ: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Allah is satan
ZKOSOSO:

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by trapQ: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Allah is satan.. Be enlightened so you don't beg for mercy on the last day
bookceleb:
Peace
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@truthman2012 a.k.a lieman. Since Angels deal with Allah personally, it is quite possible that Allah must have told them how he will create human race and what will happen thereafter, hence when Allah brings the discussion later on, the Angels now asked why would he create man that will cause havoc when they(Angels) are always ready in worship. now see where the Angels themselves declared that they have no knowledge except what Allah has taught them, (Sura2:32) "They(Angels) said: "Glorified are you, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. verily, it is you, the All-knower, the All-wise", now lets see if the God of the bible is wise, "The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled."(genesis6:6), so God of the bible do regrets and gets troubled? for someone to be all wise, he doesnt make mistakes not to talk of regretting the mistakes made, how wise! cool
so you guys actually recorded this shitz huh? a conversation between angel and God. thats dope meeehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / The Truth About God And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.