Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 (1469 Views)

NCDC Contact Tracing Or Scam? / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by OK2NVME: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
When we said there was a conspiracy to sterilise and tag you using the deliberately unleashed bio-engineered CoVid-19, some idiots will be calling us ''conspiracy nut jobs''.

Now that the WHO has been finally exposed in being actively complicit in aiding the Chinese government's cover up of the origins of the virus from the Wuhan BSL4, the deliberate spread of this virus as well as doing all it could to dismiss Hydrochloroquine as an effective treatment - which by the way has just been announced by the highly reputable Medical Journal, Lancet as the only effective treatment for Corona- new information has come to light exposing further even to the blind and deaf, that Bill Gates had already negotiated a $100 billion dollar contact tracing contract with the Satanic US Democratic party on the hopes that they will win the 2020 elections.

This is not all. After conducting a simulation in October of 2019 of a global pandemic spread of a CORONA VIRUS, same Bill Gates was telling the whole world that we will not get back to normal until we all take his vaccine and his satanic chip.

The same bastard Bill Gates even had a bill in progress in the US congress that was aptly named HS-6666 to that effect . Same bastard Bill Gates that has bribed that Yaribanza bastard speaker with $10 million to pass the satanic NCDC bill that will enforce you and your family to be slaves of Microsoft.

Now, idiots that can only process 2kb of information at a time who were insulting me and every other sane reasonable and sensible person that spoke up on the conspiracy to enslave you should be able to see this. But I highly doubt this. Even that useless jobless Mod that kept banning me and deleting all my threads here will not see it.

If Bill Gates' poison and vaccines were a choice, I would never raise one single voice against it and would have been here promoting it to most of you here to take it so that your stupidity dies with you. But since that wasn't the case as Bill Gates wanted every one of us vaxxed and tagged like sheep, that is the reason I took it personally to warn all you goats before you get us into more trouble than the Buhari and APC your foolishness caused us.

Read:

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.

The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.

The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.

Rush’s bill would establish a program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for national coronavirus testing and contact tracing.

Paine has since learned Congressman Rush traveled to Rwanda with his spouse from August 12th to 19th, 2019 to take part in talks and a week-long event underwritten by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

But how can you negotiate the byproducts of monitoring a pandemic six to seven months before the outbreak of the virus even happens?

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic/
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Billy Billy

EdwardRandy

I'm unable to respond on my other moniker on the diabetes thread.

Since your dad has it and it's hereditary, you need to watch your intake of carbs and sugars. Dwell more on proteins and veggies.

Stay completely away from sodas or soft drinks, direct sugars, sweet fruits. Just anything sweet. You can also google what and what you should avoid as per food as a potential diabetic.

Na me dey respond to you my brother the yeye mods dey ban der head.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by Guestlander: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op is indeed a conspiracy nut job. If you keep reading these hack websites you will soon believe the earth is flat.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by OK2NVME: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is the nigger that Bill Gates bribed 4 months before we even heard of Corona in August, 2019 to push a bill to pass contract tracing of a virus that wasn't even a pandemic at the time.

See how he looks like our own Yaribanza speaker

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by chibuike65: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Not surprise at all
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by XXXXTENTACION: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
All these crazy conspiracy theorist sef. cool

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
More news are coming out!
The hunger for power will destroy mankind las las
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by thesicilian: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
During the time of Noah, some people never believed that the earth was going to be swept away by massive flood, until the rains started and there was nowhere to hide anymore. I'm sure the "intelligent folks" must have called Noah a crazy conspiracy theorist.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by Authoreety: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
I wonder what he thinks he is to put the world under his feet
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by NaijadrivaCars: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
This new world order conspiracies sef

shellsploit sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by SarkinYarki: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Guestlander:
Op is indeed a conspiracy nut job. If you keep reading these hack websites you will soon believe the earth is flat.

Only you supports Buhari , supports Satanist globalist , for what exactly? What is your gain
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by SarkinYarki: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
We will soon put an end to Bill gates if he is not careful
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by Guestlander: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Only you supports Buhari , supports Satanist globalist , for what exactly? What is your gain

Satanic globalist ko, alien body snatchers ni.
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by seborrhic: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
OK2NVME:
When we said there was a conspiracy to sterilise and tag you using the deliberately unleashed bio-engineered CoVid-19, some idiots will be calling us ''conspiracy nut jobs''.

Now that the WHO has been finally exposed in being actively complicit in aiding the Chinese government's cover up of the origins of the virus from the Wuhan BSL4, the deliberate spread of this virus as well as doing all it could to dismiss Hydrochloroquine as an effective treatment - which by the way has just been announced by the highly reputable Medical Journal, Lancet as the only effective treatment for Corona- new information has come to light exposing further even to the blind and deaf, that Bill Gates had already negotiated a $100 billion dollar contact tracing contract with the Satanic US Democratic party on the hopes that they will win the 2020 elections.

This is not all. After conducting a simulation in October of 2019 of a global pandemic spread of a CORONA VIRUS, same Bill Gates was telling the whole world that we will not get back to normal until we all take his vaccine and his satanic chip.

The same bastard Bill Gates even had a bill in progress in the US congress that was aptly named HS-6666 to that effect . Same bastard Bill Gates that has bribed that Yaribanza bastard speaker with $10 million to pass the satanic NCDC bill that will enforce you and your family to be slaves of Microsoft.

Now, idiots that can only process 2kb of information at a time who were insulting me and every other sane reasonable and sensible person that spoke up on the conspiracy to enslave you should be able to see this. But I highly doubt this. Even that useless jobless Mod that kept banning me and deleting all my threads here will not see it.

If Bill Gates' poison and vaccines were a choice, I would never raise one single voice against it and would have been here promoting it to most of you here to take it so that your stupidity dies with you. But since that wasn't the case as Bill Gates wanted every one of us vaxxed and tagged like sheep, that is the reason I took it personally to warn all you goats before you get us into more trouble than the Buhari and APC your foolishness caused us.

Read:

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic/

Another imp spotted.
If not for the likes of Bill Gate,some people like you would have been ravaged by one preventable or easily curable disease or the other in Africa.
Your type would have been experiments for the millions of blood sucking and murderous babalawos that dot the African continent.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by OK2NVME: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
seborrhic:

Another imp spotted.
If not for the likes of Bill Gate,some people like you would have been ravaged by one preventable or easily curable disease or the other in Africa.
Your type would have been experiments for the millions of blood sucking and murderous babalawos that dot the African continent.
[/s]

Another Bill Gates slave
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kudos to him I also read it somewhere that FCMB is donating some test kits to state governments in the fight against COVID-19.
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by Shellsploit: 1:59am On Jun 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
This new world order conspiracies sef

shellsploit sef

E get as this life be sef

1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by boyjo: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
OK2NVME:

Bos Mustapha, do you have the fear of God in you at all?
You knew about all of this and still agreed to lock us down and get us chipped.
For what? Money ??

God, thank You.
Thank you that the robbers of our people failed woefully.
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by boyjo: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
OK2NVME:
This is the nigger that Bill Gates bribed 4 months before we even heard of Corona in August, 2019 to push a bill to pass contract tracing of a virus that wasn't even a pandemic at the time.

See how he looks like our own Yaribanza speaker

Chai!
E no see white man bribe?
Why black people dey always take the bait sha? Money?
Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 by boyjo: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
We will soon put an end to Bill gates if he is not careful
His end is already here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Having Sex During Menstruation / Help Really Needed / Rhesus Disease, Be Informed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.