Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Browsing With A Celtel Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing With A Celtel Line (1217 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Solution To Operamini Browsing With S40 Nokia Phones / Browsing With Phone Gprs Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing With A Celtel Line by debqueen(f): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
I tried browsing with my celtel line after i had activated d wap. D G sign appears on my phone but each time i try to browse,it tells me to subscribe to packet data first. I use a nokia 3220. Can anyone pls help me out?10x.
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by MrInfo1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2007
change ur APN from wap to wap.ng.celtel.com
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by Emeka72(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
hello infobaba pls do you know if I can browse for free on my SAGEM myX5-2v phone like before because they are now charging and I cant browse mucch with my phone
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by Dredie: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2007
Derqueen call me up on 08088446086 i wud help u out.emeka i c d way u déy mara jst do d same guy
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by Emeka72(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2007
thanks alot Dredie I will try to contact you
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by COLLINSibe(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2007
WELL I MUS TELL U DT CELTEL HAS NOT LAUCHED DIA

GPRS NETWORK

TO ENABLE U BROWSE
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by fatty27: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2007
Still free meal?
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by honsule(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2007
@collinsibe.Who cares whether celtel launches it gprs or not.Am still enjoying free browsing at least.
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by Emeka72(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
you said dat celtel has not launched dier GPRS but I still have dier network only dat dey are charging and even if dey launch it , will it be free.
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by honsule(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Emeka.Celtel gprs can never be free again to the populace even if they launch their gprs.It seems to me the way it takes more than 2 good years of free celtel browsing before they start charging,that is how it will take time for them to launch their gprs.The only way is when you have a special way of browsing free the way i do.
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by Emeka72(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2007
@Honsule pls I would need a special and hidden way of free browsing on my phone because I have been trying some tricks like changing of some parameters but to no avail yet but I surely know dat one day I will be WAPping freely with my phone outside d general populace
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by honsule(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
desperation is the key to possession.i always tell you that.keep it up.
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by Emeka72(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2007
Ok thanks but I only hope to start browsing for free soonest so dat I can have access to d mobile internet anytime
Re: Browsing With A Celtel Line by MrInfo1(m): 5:42am On Dec 22, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Hw Can I Repair My Windows / Transcoders,meaning,function,&application / Memory Card Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.