Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Qatar, Oman, And S.arabia Visas. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar, Oman, And S.arabia Visas. (859 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Life In Oman? / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qatar, Oman, And S.arabia Visas. by cabana(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
Anyone traveled, lived or living in Qatar, Oman or S. Arabia?

A friend of mine is looking into working in any of the above named countries.

If you have any useful or helpful advice, or information as to work ethics there,

please share.
Re: Qatar, Oman, And S.arabia Visas. by feasy1(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2011
Cabana, Can you be specific on the information your friends is looking for, though those countries are neighbours and are part of the GCC, work ethics might be a bit different. what's your friends specialization
Re: Qatar, Oman, And S.arabia Visas. by suxes2005(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ur friend is looking for abi you yourself?
Tell u the truth and let's discuss it here

Oman, a muslim country and you can work
there with student visa. Qatar and S.Arabia
srry i know little about the place

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Canada / One Minute Online Silence For Norway Shooting Victims / Vicjustice Please I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.