Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform (4629 Views)

This App keep Paying Cash To My Bank Account Without Any Investment / Any Investment To Make 10k Wt 1M Naira A Day. / Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Lol. Posting it in how many places? It was just one thread. And then a comment here in case the thread eluded you. Don't exaggerate madam.

I find it hard to believe that you didn't read the post and went ahead to unban me(which wasn't the point exactly). Are you a Muslim? If so, lies are not tolerated in Islam. It will really sadden me if you didn't read the letter. I put so much love and emotions into that piece just for you. My favorite mod cry

I see you've also excercised your power to lock the thread. Like I said, I wouldn't judge you based on one or two actions of yours.
Kindly follow back madam. Have a nice day.

NB: please answer these two questions honestly. Are you a Muslim? Was it truly the bot?
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

LOL, you're being diplomatic and pilot because you're being afraid to receive another bangrin

They banned you for having different opinion from the crowd and you're here being polite.

Tell them what they are, whenever they ban you unjustly. Be blunt as Trump.
grin grin one must learn to play the game well. Also, the letter has an ambience if sarcasm all over it
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Offpoint1: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin grin one must learn to play the game well. Also, the letter has an ambience if sarcasm all over it
Me o, I'm a war, I'm the lion.. Indaboski...
I give them like Trump, no words play, no expressions or sarcasm. I just nailed them the way it isgrin

We can't all have same opinion. I wonder what's the purpose of the disclaimer on the footer of this forum.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

Me o, I'm a war, I'm the lion.. Indaboski...
I give them like Trump, no words play, no expressions or sarcasm. I just nailed them the way it isgrin

We can't all have same opinion. I wonder what's the purpose of the disclaimer on the footer of this forum.

grin grin
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by sourceberry: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Word got to us that there are several scam groups on Facebook claiming to be Nairaland investment platforms where users can deposit money and get 50-100% of their investments within a short period of time. Please note that Nairaland Forum is not in anyway affiliated to these Facebook pages which were created to dupe people of their hard-earned money.

Below is a screenshot of some of the pages. Kindly report them if you came across them.
Please I am not sure of how to get your attention without quoting you. I need to report a particular user to you @Raamba . He went under many of my posts to label me a scammer. This is someone we have never had a conversation together, not to talk of a transaction. This is pure wickedness. This is a business that is not even up to a week that he is trying to dent. I have only done one successful transaction with someone on nairaland, whose moniker is Hazardd @Hazardd. Please tell Raamba to show proofs that I scammed anyone, or even ATTEMPTED to scam anyone, or take down all the posts. This is really unfair.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by sirleke(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2020
sourceberry
Dominique
Offpoint1

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

Please I beg u guys to open the above link and nominate me oooo,I need win that scanner ,just mention (sirkeke)
Thanks guys
sourceberry:

Please I am not sure of how to get your attention without quoting you. I need to report a particular user to you @Raamba . He went under many of my posts to label me a scammer. This is someone we have never had a conversation together, not to talk of a transaction. This is pure wickedness. This is a business that is not even up to a week that he is trying to dent. I have only done one successful transaction with someone on nairaland, whose moniker is Hazardd @Hazardd. Please tell Raamba to show proofs that I scammed anyone, or even ATTEMPTED to scam anyone, or take down all the posts. This is really unfair.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Kobomax(m): 1:53am On Nov 22, 2020
dominique:

Hello Pwhitelaw
I can't vouch for the vendors who put paid ads on the forum as I have not interacted with them before. If you want to verify the authenticity of any vendor, your best option is in the currency exchange thread in the business section. There a lot of experienced traders there who can help vouch for legit vendors. You can post your question like this; "Can someone help me confirm if vendor xyx with number 234*** is legit or not". You'll get your answers.

Do NOT entertain anybody that slides into your inbox or Whatsapp trying to buy or sell anything to you. Don't trade anything till you've confirmed the person you're about to sell to is genuine

Good morning ma.

Please I sent you a mail. Kindly check and revert.

Thanks.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Word got to us that there are several scam groups on Facebook claiming to be Nairaland investment platforms where users can deposit money and get 50-100% of their investments within a short period of time. Please note that Nairaland Forum is not in anyway affiliated to these Facebook pages which were created to dupe people of their hard-earned money.

Below is a screenshot of some of the pages. Kindly report them if you came across them.
Good morning ma'am. I have a case I need to report. I don't know if I ever offended any of you mods for you to keep deleting my threads,I just don't know. Have I offended any of you in any way? Please let me know. My thread get deleted a lot and I've not been talking, but a thread I posted yesterday night was deleted. What sort of thing is that? I'll hold my mouth because I don't want a ban. If not, wetin I for tell una this morning when, na 30ys una go ban me.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by imagrg(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Good day Madam.

I'm perhaps one of the oldest members on this forum. For more than a year now you placed a ban on me in the 'Travel' section for no just cause. Let me assume your bot did.

Please allow me to plead that you lift this ban because I intend contributing to that section of the forum.

Thanks.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Good morning ma'am. I have a case I need to report. I don't know if I ever offended any of you mods for you to keep deleting my threads,I just don't know. Have I offended any of you in any way? Please let me know. My thread get deleted a lot and I've not been talking, but a thread I posted yesterday night was deleted. What sort of thing is that? I'll hold my mouth because I don't want a ban. If not, wetin I for tell una this morning when, na 30ys una go ban me.

Maybe it was. A scam post
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

rule 2 was violated and nothing was done about it? Do i need to keep mentioning you to remind you guys about carrying out your duty?
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Hi... I don't know what I did wrong , but I was banned by the antispam bot on the politics section for posting about the NIN stuff. Please, what rule did I break ma'am?
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

ma, see again, I've been banned again.

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

what's happening na? I really need help on my NIN issue na. Why am I getting banned for typing NIN whereas other people type it also?
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

rule 2 was broken but nothing has been done. I mentioned you. Please fix it.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

dominique love, my moniker heartlessbanker was banned for a rule I did not break. Please help me look 3it.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Dominique love, please help me look into my unjust ban please. I need that account.
Thanks..... Love you
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 29, 2021
Hi @dominique

The bot in health section banned me for creating a topic
Kindly help rectify, thanks
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by 3RNEST(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2021
What about the Nairaland Loan App, on Google play store, is it owned by Seun?

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Nezzjnr: 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
3RNEST:
What about the Nairaland Loan App, on Google play store, is it owned by Seun?

Avoid ooo

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Theesourcerer: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

hey hun ,was banned by a bot on my new topic Formidable African queens , Could you unban me.Thank you
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by chuxmgc: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good day,

My brother was ban for 10 years to expire 2031 for doing nothing and he has been an active member since 2008.

How come an account can just been ban for complete 10 years without any reason...

Please moderators kindly assist as this is affecting him.

Username : Stevianochux

Thanks
@Justwise @farano @arocktation @naijacute

Abeg it's not easy to let go of 13 years active account.

dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by suffering: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
All I want to know is the person who keeps changing my password. I’ve wasted almost five accounts now. This is a Nigerian forum so I know very well it is one of the authorities of the site behind the annoyance.
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Morelovez: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hi modrator i have being sending message to you & supermod you guys are not replying my message concerning my old hack account i seriously need to gain access back to it please help me out
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Jackgriffo: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
How do I now post on the investment section? Y'all keep deleting all my posts
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by Theesourcerer: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

please unban me
Re: Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform by potland: 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
dominique:
Hello Nairalanders

hi, I want to bring your attention to a thread in the sexuality section. Couple of months ago, the name was changed to beggars den by creator of the thread and since then has refused to restore the name back to its original name. He has deactivated. The original name was ashawo beer parlour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaswipe.com- Fund & Withdraw Your Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller Etc / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 / mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.