Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend (1511 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 1:44am On Jul 20, 2020
A Twitter user with the handle @Eishaaat on Twitter has taken to the platform to narrate how she lost her boyfriend to her cousin sister.

According to the aggrieved lady, she visited her parents’ house with her boyfriend and they met her cousin sister at home. Her boyfriend stopped talking to her after then and he is now set to walk down the aisle with her cousin sister.

“I took this guy to house to see my parents he saw my cousin sister and stop talking to me� guess what they are getting married next month�”, she tweeted.

•••••••••
•••••••••
READ MORE

https://woloaded.com.ng/lady-recalls-how-her-cousin-snatched-her-boyfriend/

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by TakingItBack: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Ha... is she better than you nii?
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Emvico34: 2:06am On Jul 20, 2020
That one na family matter

1 Like

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by yvelchstores(f): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Is your boyfriend that was snatched not and your business empire or your life, get sense.
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Romangalactic(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Your cousin is better than you, simple. And she should be happy for dem, women support each other

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2020
She is very beautiful.

I don't understand the concept of snatchinv:

Except he is under duress or jazzed, he made the decision to no longer be with you.

You have to accept that decision so you stop seeing him as a snatched vegetable and your cousin as a demon.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2020
The story is like asked to read out the alphabetic letters from A-Z and end up reading out A and skipped to Z without mentioning B to Y.. Incomplete story!

Or did she introduce the guy to her cousin as friend or bestie?
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
bukatyne:
She is very beautiful.

I don't understand the concept of snatchinv:

Except he is under duress or jazzed, he made the decision to no longer be with you.

You have to accept that decision so you stop seeing him as a snatched vegetable and your cousin as a demon.
Aunty you're losing your touch o. No more accolades. angry
How does this bleached out face plus ponmo lips equal beauty? Why even bring beauty into the conversation in the first place?
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
ModelX:
Aunty you're losing your touch o. No more accolades. angry
How does this bleached out face plus ponmo lips equal beauty? Why even bring beauty into the conversation in the first place?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by mariahAngel(f): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:
Your cousin is better than you, simple. And she should be happy for dem, women support each other

Some men are devil's advocate whose mission is to creep into families to destroy their bond.
They come for one and end up with another.
As for the cousin, all I can say is you lose them how you got them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Romangalactic(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Some men are devil's advocate who creep into families just to destroy them.
They come for one and end up with another.
As for the cousin, all I can say is you lose them how you got them.
Some women are from marine kingdom who sit around waiting to snatch men from other women even their own cousins and sisters

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

Some women are from marine kingdom who sit around waiting to steal men from other women even their own cousins and sisters

No one can steal who doesn't want to be stolen.

Na only ode dem fit steal
The guy na mumu!
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Romangalactic(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

No one can steal who doesn't want to be stolen.

Na only ode dem fit steal
The guy na mumu!
What do we call the one dat was not loyal to her cousin blood relative

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
"I took THIS GUY to my parents house he stopped TALKING to Me....." Women and victim card.

When did a guy who was just talking to you become a BOYFRIEND?
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by mariahAngel(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

What do we call the one dat was not loyal to her cousin blood relative

You tink say I get time for those male vs female rubbish?
Bad person na bad person period! Weda na man or na woman.

Don't be blinded by gender bias. See people for who they are.
What they both did was wrong, and they deserve each other.
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Romangalactic(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

You tink say I get time for those male vs female rubbish?
Bad person na bad person period! Weda na man or na woman.

Don't be blinded by gender bias. See people for who they are.
What they both did was wrong, and they deserve each other.

The guy is a mumu, I agreed. I now asked you what do u call the cousin and then you start speaking grammar and claim you're not gender biased. cheesy

As the guy na mumu, wat do u call the cousin? Say it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Klass99(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, you are so silly.

He became a boyfriend when he said excuse me miss, what's your name, where are you from, can I take you out tonight, to the movie, to the park I'll have you home before it's dark.

Oh I miss Luther Vandross.
Lol from her sentence I deduced a lady who took a Crush to her house (parents house) ,he saw her cousin and fell in love with her. The lady was delusional, she thought they had something going or she wished lol. Yea... It hurts when someone you like go for your friend or cousin but then she shouldn't play that betrayal card.

If something was going between them: she wouldn't have called him "This guy" , and she wouldn't have taken him to see her parents, No! He would have gone to Meet her parents. And There would have been a break up not "stop talking" .

Who's Luther Vandross?

1 Like

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Klass99(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Klass99:

You are joking, right? shocked

No I'm not. Who or what is that?
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

The guy is a mumu, I agreed. I now asked you what do u call the cousin and then you start speaking grammar and claim you're not gender biased. cheesy
Na from your earliest comment I been follow na

As the guy na mumu, wat do u call the cousin? Say it

To me, the guy na demon, the girl na b!tch
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Klass99(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
You dodged a bullet jare. We will see how your disloyal cousin will fare with the dubious edioot. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Richy4(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
I don't know why I hated the phrase "she snatched my boyfriend..."

I don't know who put that phrase together in this world ... but whoever you are or wherever you are, I'm not your biggest fan...

I have never seen where it was said that a man snatched a woman. It's always a woman snatching a man.. making men inanimate objects that cannot think or speak for themselves.. as in the guy is a handbag or a slow poke who doesn't know right from wrong.. So he get convinced easily right sad

It's really sad that some women were still using this sentence to annoy some of us..
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Romangalactic(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na from your earliest comment I been follow na

To me, the guy na demon, the girl na b!tch
Lol
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Klass99:

Luther was a legendary music artiste, he sang really great songs with clean lyrics.

You should check him out on Youtube, try these ones;
1. Can Heave Wait
2. Excuse Me Miss
3. Apologize

But, why do I get the feeling you know who Luther is and you're just messing with me?
Honestly I don't think I know Him. I will check him out Lol. Thanks.
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by Klass99(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by FuckUsername: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

grin, Please do and tell me what you think.

In fact start with the one titled Your Secret Love. All his tunes were hit songs.
[/s]
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by FuckUsername: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Luther was a legendary music artiste, he sang really great songs with clean lyrics.

You should check him out on Youtube, try these ones;
1. Can Heave Wait
2. Excuse Me Miss
3. Apologize

But, why do I get the feeling you know who Luther is and you're just messing with me?
[/s]
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by FuckUsername: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lol grin, you are so silly.

He became a boyfriend when he said excuse me miss, what's your name, where are you from, can I take you out tonight, to the movie, to the park I'll have you home before it's dark.

Oh I miss Luther Vandross.
[/s]
Re: Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend by merieam16(f): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
ehya..

(1) (Reply)

I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage / What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.